Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

500k Up.. What Car Can I Get - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get (2995 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by spiritofthedead: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
So I have this 500k and I’m thinking if anyone has a ride for sale? Or what kind of car would I get for that amount...

1 Like

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by seanfer(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
I will advise you save more like 300-400k then you can get a car that you won't be planing to change in a year or 2... I know its hard but if you make up your mind you will surely do it....

2 Likes

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by TPound(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
spiritofthedead:
So I have this 500k and I’m thinking if anyone has a ride for sale? Or what kind of car would I get for that amount...

Please contact me and let's talk
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by spiritofthedead: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
TPound:

Please contact me and let's talk

Okay
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by RZArecta2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
A very sound and loyal Honda baby boy cool

5 Likes

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by Olumyyde(m): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
A very sound and loyal Honda baby boy cool
Correeeect!!! ur head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by RZArecta2(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2018
Olumyyde:

Correeeect!!! ur head dey there.
thank you Sah

2 Likes

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by diportivo: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
e be like babyboy is trying to be the new tinylight o undecided

6 Likes

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by Olumyyde(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
thank you Sah
Uwc sir.
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by TPound(m): 1:33am On Nov 19, 2018
Olumyyde:

Uwc sir.

Have you gotten any?
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by Olumyyde(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
TPound:

Have you gotten any?
Not yet.
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
diportivo:
e be like babyboy is trying to be the new tinylight o undecided

nah, u can't get a sound tiny light for 500k by chance....
except fortune smiles at the op... but a sound chassis baby boy should fly for that amount

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by TPound(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Olumyyde:

Not yet.

Whatsapp me on 08038848874 and let's talk
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by diportivo: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

nah, u can't get a sound tiny light for 500k by chance....
except fortune smiles at the op... but a sound chassis baby boy should fly for that amount

I totally agree with u price wise

my comment is actually about demand.....

1 Like

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by okoroemeka(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
there are categories of cars that if you are at right place at the right time you can buy for even less,I bought my previous 02 Honda accord for #280,000 no issues put key start put Ac zoom off.I remembered how I bought the 03 acura RL am using now,I followed my in law to his very rich friends house as we talking and drinking with the boss,he looked at the acura parked in his garage and said,my boys will spoil this car,who will buy it,I asked how much,he asked how much do I have,I said #200,000,my bros he said pay I was shocked,I went the next day I paid and collected the car,sweet car sound v6,cream leather,the boss was impressed so much that he told me to collect another car in the garage and find a buyer,it was 03 jaguar s type,my friend paid #300,000 for that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
diportivo:

I totally agree with u price wise
my comment is actually about demand.....
very true, lots of people now looking for baby boy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by thebigkendo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
okoroemeka:
there are categories of cars that if you are at right place at the right time you can buy for even less,I bought my previous 02 Honda accord for #280,000 no issues put key start put Ac zoom off.I remembered how I bought the 03 acura RL am using now,I followed my in law to his very rich friends house as we talking and drinking with the boss,he looked at the acura parked in his garage and said,my boys will spoil this car,who will buy it,I asked how much,he asked how much do I have,I said #200,000,my bros he said pay I was shocked,I went the next day I paid and collected the car,sweet car sound v6,cream leather,the boss was impressed so much that he told me to collect another car in the garage and find a buyer,it was 03 jaguar s type,my friend paid #300,000 for that.

okoroemeka:
haahaaa!typical Honda baby boy problem, I guess u are using Ac,it gets worse.my own I changed everything changeable even gearbox it persisted until I sold it off in frustration and got a v6 Honda and I will not go back to 4 cylinder again.

Errmm Bros.. Is it the same no issue Baby boy you are talking about?

11 Likes

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by OilsPartsCars: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2018
spiritofthedead:

You and Olumyyde dey the same shoes. He has done the research before, and got enough contacts.

Na only Nigerian used ride you will get for that price o

1 Like

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by okoroemeka(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2018
thebigkendo:

my bros the problem start after about 2 years of good service,I have a sneaking suspicion that the effect of Ac system on low compression tired engine maybe the cause of abnormal fuel consumption because you will depress the accelerator more to get movement.

1 Like

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by Olumyyde(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

You and Olumyyde dey the same shoes. He has done the research before, and got enough contacts.

Na only Nigerian used ride you will get for that price o
Actually, I made good contacts. u're ryt.
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by mabeni(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Please, how much can I get a sound Nigeria used Honda city 2005, 2006 or 04?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by Boo3nity(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2018
okoroemeka:

Baba can you link me (08034043659 -whatsapp only) up the next time such opportunity avails itself?
I will reward you handsomely.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by valarinz: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2018
thebigkendo:

Choi, the internet has a way of exposing liars grin grin grin grin
Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by Abusto: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
okoroemeka:

The next time you are visiting that family please contact me, I need this type of blessing too.

3 Likes

Re: 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get by Olumyyde(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
mabeni:
Please, how much can I get a sound Nigeria used Honda city 2005, 2006 or 04?
I'm interested too.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful When Ordering A Car From Overseas / P1259 : Vtec System Malfunction / Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.