Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,207 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (26618 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / 'Nigeria’s economy under siege over bad government choices’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by babeosisi: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Gossipninja:

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-economy-under-my-watch-is-looking-very-good-president-buhari-2/

I choose to believe this is gossip .
We know booboo is brainless
I doubt if booboo is this ultrastupeed
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Ndboy85(m): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
PresidentAtiku:
This man don mad o

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Yyeske(m): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2018
kayodekb:

In case you missed it again:

During Abacha:

- A Dollar was N22, PDP left it at N198

- A litre of Petrol was N20, PDP left it at N87

- A bag of Rice was N1,700, PDP left it at N13,000

- A Dozen of Peak milk was N375, PDP left a Tin at N150

Don't you just love data driven campaigns?

Please check this out:

Within PDP 16years.

Rice was 764% raise.

$ was 1000% raise.

Peak milk was 480% raise.

Petrol was 420% raise.

But within APC 3years +.

Rice is less than #18,000 and that is less than 50% raise.

$ = 360 which is 60% raise.

Peak Milk #180 which means 30% raise.

Petrol = #141 which is 65% raise.

So the Children of hate you guys should come out with your own data.

This makes my Atikulated friends go GAGA...���

Sai Baba Buhari till 2023.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by DedeNkem: 5:36am On Nov 02, 2018
In his Daura universe?
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by wizod(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Mouth Gig:
EXACTLY SIR...GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
another lunatic sighted
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
God will continue to bless you sir
Get out of here angry

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by precious1967(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2018
rexwalters:
Tell Abubakar Atiku grandson of Othman Dan Fodio to go and pay his own share of taxes,60 million in 3 years,he claims he has farms in Nigeria and you are complaining of beans and rice?

Agriculture is private business in which people invest and make money even to export for foreign exchange after consuming what they need locally,the era of operation feed the nation is over you can ask Obj how Operation feed the nation (OFN) became Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (OFN).

Electricity is in the hands of the private sector and paying the cheapest tariffs for electricity in west Africa will only get you cheap electricity supply,these is the era of renewable energy,go out and find something to do,unless you are a politician all these crocodile tears is nothing but a lazy sassy outook.
u must be a paid agent or jobless youth for taking ur time to write epistle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2018
AnanseK:

Keep on working PMB , ignore Igbos, Wailers and Haters , maintain the focus. Nigerians are with you 4+4 assured.

U forgot to add Nigerian Air. Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by JeogahII(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2018
While before now I used to think that everyone that wear medicated eyes glass is INTELLIGENT not until the day I saw Buhari with it
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Barzinime(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
But why are you posting lies?
Are you not tired?
Firefire:

Grand criminal!
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Barzinime:
But why are you posting lies?
Are you not tired?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
rexwalters:
Buhari is going back to Daura on Nairaland?,just ike Adeleke and kolapo ishola won their governorship elections also on Nairaland?.

Show us your papa certificate first,but if you need President Buhari's certificate you can contact: The Registrar American War college, Carlisle,Pennsylvania ask them to check or you can Google American War College class of 81 yourself for further information.
see this simple oloriburuku, when attendance become ur degree study, ur Father who fall from palmwine tree and die miserably blame it on gej. Who will you blame ur frustrated life on now after may 2019. No waec, but u get PhD ,how?? Only cow can achieve that in zombie university.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Barzinime(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
All Lies.
If i dont know about all i know about the 12.5kg Gas.
it was N3500 then and its between N3200-N3400 now
Liar! shocked [quote author=Firefire post=72623059][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Barzinime(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
All Lies.
If i dont know about all i know about the 12.5kg Gas.
it was N3500 then and its between N3200-N3400 now
Liar! shocked
[quote author=Firefire post=72623059][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Belluchii: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
It is indeed no news that this administration's policy of diversifying the economy brought light to the economy of the nation and kudos to the FG for being able to manage the economy from the doom of the 16 years of the PDP.
Re: Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari by Alanzazani: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
rexwalters:
Did you pay any tax to the Federal Inland Revenue Service?Lazy Man or you are still a Youth?,This is a Federal system we operate here in Nigeria, in which we have a Federal,State & Local Government system under the Constitution and which revenue is shared by the 3 tiers of Government every month, are you deceiving yourself by not blaming the states and Local Governments also?have they accounted for the billions given to them in the name revenue allocation and accrued monies in bail out funds?

Hypocrisy will not get you too far,the truth will aways prevail.

Look at this dimwit. I have being paying my taxes before you left secondary school I am very sure. You better comment on the matter and don't mention me. Brainless idiot you must be very stupid to call me lazy if you know how long I have being working and taking care of my home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More? / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.