Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (39889 Views)

Matawalle's $2m Bribe Allegation: We Do Not Trade Words With Suspects - EFCC / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Kingspin(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
This why Okorocha failed. He spend all the state fund on state assembly members, Chiefs and chairmen etc in order to remain in office.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by raggnnar: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abagworo:
Any evidence? You were recorded clearly saying election would be held the next day and absconded in the morning and claiming election held same day you postponed it. Nigerians are beyond that level of deceit.
May God have mercy on you and your lots. May God run your ffamily the way Roach-@$$ is running Imo state. hope you say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by hisexcellency34: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
And building useless statues upandan

Kingspin:
This why Okorocha failed. He spend all the state fund on state assembly members, Chiefs and chairmen etc in order to remain in office.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by GetCofOProperty: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
He's only coming out to say it because something went wrong somehwere that made him to refuse it... If he had taken it, no one would have heard anything. Corruption is deeply rooted in the country and really affecting a lot of things including lives being lost daily. May God save us from this shame and curse.

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by countryfive: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kingjames:
Tunisian street vendor Mohammed Bouazizi out of desperation of living inn the edge set himself on fire in December 2010, became the symbol of the suffering of all Tunisians. Bouazizi's death led to the overthrow of Tunisian dictator Zine El Abidine Ben Ali. The Tunisian uprising, in turn, led to the Arab Spring movement that ultimately toppled regimes in Egypt and Libya.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by mandax: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abagworo:
Any evidence? You were recorded clearly saying election would be held the next day and absconded in the morning and claiming election held same day you postponed it. Nigerians are beyond that level of deceit.

Rochas Okorocha has been advised to political irrelevance by people like you.

Were you not warned since 2014 to let Okorocha understand that he was reducing Imo state to become the state capital?

You thought it was people envious of Okorocha's Owerri being the only modern town in Imo state.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by naijacartoon: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
raggnnar:

people like you are the problem of this nation, selling your conscience for material things. "Good name is better than money". This Gulak's singular action have made him my role model.
this fellow lacks contextual understanding of my writeup.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by OfficialAPCNig: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:

Alaigbo can never be as advanced, as economically sound as Lagos.

It is impossible.
Enugu made Top 100 most resilient cities in the world the same time Barcelona, Paris, London, Athens made the list. 2/3 of Lagosians live in a slum.

Anambra's Domestic debt is 0.08% of the total domestic debts of the 36 States and FCT while Lagos is 14%
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by rusher14: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Enugu made Top 100 most resilient cities in the world the same time Barcelona, Paris, London, Athens made the list. 2/3 of Lagosians live in a slum.

Anambra's Domestic debt is 0.08% of the total domestic debts of the 36 States and FCT while Lagos is 14%

You can live in lalaland if it makes you feel better.

Outside of Nigeria how many people have never heard of Enugu?
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by OfficialAPCNig: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2018
rusher14:

You can live in lalaland if it makes you feel better.

Outside of Nigeria how many people have never heard of Enugu?
Lol. A city made top 100 most resilient cities in the world and you are still asking stupid questions.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by rusher14: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Lol. A city made top 100 most resilient cities in the world and you are still asking stupid questions.

Even in close by Ghana nobody's ever heard of Enugu.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by suremanpatriot: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Imagine the kind of millions this people are talking abt to rig election. This means they really steal billions under oaths when they assume office...cursed ppl undecided
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by mightyhazell: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
rusher14:

Even in close by Ghana nobody's ever heard of Enugu.
who be this okpe? is it by 'heard'? almost everybody has heard about afghanistan.. does it make it better than say caymans?
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by rusher14: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
mightyhazell:
who be this okpe? is it by 'heard'? almost everybody has heard about afghanistan.. does it make it better than say caymans?

How can a place nobody has heard of be considered the envy of all places?

Even Enugu people leave it for Lagos.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by 2special(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
Ok o
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by FarahAideed: 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
Gulak sef no try , he knows many evil men in Owerri hate him so much and he still went there
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by West1side: 1:03pm On May 30, 2021
How far with your Imo is not Lagos theory
Kingosytex:
why okorocha is so desperate to install his son-inlaw as the next governor leaves more to be desired.

in okorocha's desperation he failed to realise that imo state is not lagos state that is under the dictatorship of one greedy old man.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Otuegbe: 2:19pm On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Gulak sef no try , he knows many evil men in Owerri hate him so much and he still went there
political killing
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by bolaayenimo: 2:23pm On May 30, 2021
i wonder what he went there to do. But the killing is political
FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Rareoil(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2021
Okorocha is responsible for this.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by vivalavida(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
vivalavida:
Ahmed Gulak is the man of the year

And he died just like that. RIP to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children / Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.