Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (39891 Views)

Matawalle's $2m Bribe Allegation: We Do Not Trade Words With Suspects - EFCC / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by jamace(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
$2m just to rig primary. How much will he now bribe INEC to rig the main election?
Meanwhile, he is owing workers and pensioners. Chai, when will Nigeria get to a point where this kind of homo sapiens will be de-evolved? angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

See this failure that couldn't make NYSC having an opinion.

grin
lol e pain am well well
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Kahujadekadura: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

Alaigbo can never be as advanced, as economically sound as Lagos.

It is impossible.
M
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Only one thing brought the nemesis that Okorochas deserved. It was his unbridled greed taken too far. Even a northerner, a non Igbo understood the local issues and insisted that the right thing must be done. Mr. Ahmed Gulak was very sympathetic to the hapless Imo people. I thank him most specially. This is the kind of sympathy we should have for one another in Nigeria. Karma led Okorocha to imagine that by singing baba's praise he can do anything in Imo state and get away with it. However Mr. Ahmed Gulak was GOD sent and he did the right thing by refusing to be compromised. Gulak has initiated the first stage towards having Okorocha in the gulag.

The ultimate loser is this deceiver called Okorocha. I can recall someone saying that most of us who supported an Okorocha as governor will regret it when the time comes. Today it is crystal clear that Okorocha far beyond Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji is the worst thing to ever happen to governance in the SE. May his type never come our way again. May the fates forbid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by njelrapheal: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Oblang:

Was Tinubu pushing forward his family members in Lagos state? As a matter of fact he supports candidates that are unpopular prior to their coming out...
where is tinubu's daughter, what about his wife. Besides you should know he supports his unpupular puppets so he could control them

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by phase1: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

Alaigbo can never be as advanced, as economically sound as Lagos.

It is impossible.

So if they allow Rochas to run Imo like his personal toilet where all his family members can go take a dump, Imo will become advanced like lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by rusher14: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
lol e pain am well well

Why couldn't you graduate?
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by drightguy(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2018
That is about #720,000,000:00............... grin
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by CapussoSeba: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by rusher14: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
phase1:

So if they allow Rochas to run Imo like his personal toilet where all his family members can go take a dump Imo will become advanced like lagos?

APC with an internal cleansing mechanism has ensured the principles of fair play and democracy were upheld.

However, i would not allow any Nigerian to poopoo the most functional state and the pride of the nation certainly not on tribal sentiments.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by phase1: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
If he had taken the money, I'm sure Okorosha would have taped it and put it on the internet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by UncleJudax(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2018
daddytime:
Hahahhaha

Oga Gulak, why are you just spilling this now. Even if you had it all captured on HD nothing will still come out of this, so long as the culprit is a member of the Saintly party. Go ask Gandollar...
Credit to him. He did say that he would talk at the rights time. Although he didn't say what we not aware of.

But like you said...Buhari is wearing a selective headphone. He didn't hear Gulak.

In a nutshell, Governors are the major problem in Nigeria. I will continue to say it.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by chimpaco: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
APC HAVE LOST THE ELECTION IN IMO STATE ALREADY LIKEWISE RIVER AND ZAMFARA STATE

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by igwefivestar(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

I don't need to talk much, I knw you have F9 in your Mathematics, sorry bro... $2M is =#720M not your #7B
ok tank u chika obi
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Gulak did the right thing. Meanwhile for those with dstvs on active sub on access and family, check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
igwefivestar:
2m$=7bnaira, and u said u rejected it. I don't believe u oga Gulek

$1 = #360
$1 million = #360
$1 million = #360 million
$2 million = #720 million

It's less than #1 billion

Any high government official in Nigeria can refuse it. They gain access to larger funds
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by masterkeydon(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Believe Ahmed Gulak at your own peril! Gulak i know is a money monger and a perpetual liar. He has once swallowed my 11mll unquestioned under GEJ. Pls disregard all those poo trash of his. He is not new to me
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

Why couldn't you graduate?
why are you ashamed of oshogbo?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
When you hear Okorocha and his lackeys insisting that APC primaries or congresses should not hold except the umpire pays a courtesy visit to Okorocha first you will know they are up to something

Okorocha should be in his ward voting for his preferred candidate as he is an interested party in the process

He should not be in government house bullying the umpire of an electoral process that he is an interested party in to visit him first

When the umpire visits him he starts asking for the electoral material and result sheet

What kind of nonsense is that?

Okorocha is full of impunity

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by rusher14: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
why are you ashamed of oshogbo?? cheesy cheesy

Why did you not graduate with the rest of the class empty barrel?
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

Why did you not graduate with the rest of the class empty barrel?
why are you ashamed of oshagbo? grin
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by igwefivestar(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

$1 = #360
$1 million = #360
$1 million = #360 million
$2 million = #720 million

It's less than #1 billion

Any high government official in Nigeria can refuse it. They gain access to larger funds
sure. Was just joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by daddytime(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2018
unitysheart:

Maybe you didn't read his submission before. What he said has long been said since after the primaries.

Wow...I must have missed it. Kudos to him then
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by dahnimoh(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Chai Okorocha you see your life.
You heard what your party member said about you and the resources of the state?
You have entered one chance.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by daddytime(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
UncleJudax:

Credit to him. He did say that he would talk at the rights time. Although he didn't say what we not aware of.

But like you said...Buhari is wearing a selective headphone. He didn't hear Gulak.

In a nutshell, Governors are the major problem in Nigeria. I will continue to say it.

I commend Gulak on this then..
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by Oblang(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2018
njelrapheal:
where is tinubu's daughter, what about his wife. Besides you should know he supports his unpupular puppets so he could control them

The same thing u said abt Ambode until u change it that he didn't support Ambode because Ambode is not doing his bidding...
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by writeprof(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
$2m just to rig primary. How much will he now bribe INEC to rig the main election?

you can imagine! This is an allegation that would not end like this in CIVILISED societies.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by ruggedtimi(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2018
omo before the primaries when you enter owerri all you will see is nwosu nwosu everyhere. Yet the guy lost out
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by hisexcellency34: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2018
I think this allegation is too weighty but EFCC won't act since the man involved is the chairman of APC governor's forum
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
why okorocha is so desperate to install his son-inlaw as the next governor leaves more to be desired.

in okorocha's desperation he failed to realise that imo state is not lagos state that is under the dictatorship of one greedy old man.

Okorocha did not perform so nobody he brings will be accepted by the state. It’s not because it’s his son Inlaw or dis is not Lagos.
Re: Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' by mamatwiny(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So even okorocha Ogboni fraternity and his jazz men in India can't help him out lipsrsealed

Most Nigeria politicians are occult drunk, power drunk and money drunk. That's why they don't have the interest of the masses at heart. Sometimes I even wonder if they have blood running through their veins.

No be small thing. After all the assignments of ikpu presidents of African countries.

Please the next Governor should remember to kpuo Gulac for rejecting 2 million dollar bribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.