Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,983 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k (48127 Views)

Obiano Gives Families Of Slain Police Officers ₦1 Million Each (Pictures, Video) / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by blackgold2018(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Op must be an illiterate. A machine that transforms nylons into PETROL and KEROSENE indeed.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by teewhydope(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Who is this one this morning.
Check the picture.
That's d mail from my hod and supervisor.
What will claiming a project I didn't do add to my life biko grin

You should check d date and title of the document.
Stay woke . not everybody Google to steal pictures online

lol fucking liar. if you don't have the softcopy why can't you just download the attachment you sent to your hod
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Duru1(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Obiano is another joker from the jungle called Nigeria. What is 250k for a man who had gone through the valley of thoughts which is beyond the stream thought of average Nigerian? This meager sum of money literally less than $700 USD is an insult to a spiritual intellect. The inventor of the prototype should be a given a handsome budget to embark on process of iteration in order to refine the product. Africans are so silly and anti-progress that their places on earth are questionable.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by blackgold2018(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzz

U copied someone's work and u here showing me that it is ur project.....

I guess u are another Mr intergrity.....

Drop that project let me run it on plagiarism checker software....so u can see u literally copied someone's work and be boasting you did a project.

Mr wake up.
You right. Congratulations to them for the money though. Ain't hating at there achievement but that is no new thing.
Come to Futo you'll see better off projects laying waste in Engineering departments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Lomprico2:

Why u no fabricate am since dey use? instead u dey carry gallon dey go buy fuel upandan. Okponu!

U think na everybody dey useless or go useless university

Your papa na him be okponu.
Ilaileko omo

Na money issue na.bring your papa money.i go bring my money.make we bet.and go to d school.wey make go find am

How can you do project without fabricating.
FYI. In my set.we had rig Derrick.
Fabricated turn table. Drill pipes
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2018
kindnyce:

And that's the irony of our Nigeria, just like on this thread on nairaland, your response to this topic/post is by far the MOST SENSIBLE, but unfortunately, with FEW LIKES.
welcome to Nigeria! grin grin grin

Ordinary beauty pageant that adds little or no value, they will cough out millions to host them

But this invention can change so many lives even a whole country preaching diversification if channelled properly and he is being encouraged with N250,000 undecided

Another president is somewhere trying to enforce open grazing of people that pays no tax which will only add money to the owner's personal purse

Truth is bitter and we must talk am!

He that has ears let him hear!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by blackgold2018(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
Malawian:

Wey the machine wey you build? Do you think this is about writing long grammar on paper? grammar you yourself may not even understand.
Shut up my friend. Which school did you attend? I bet you must have read French in school or you re just an ignorant fool.
What kind of silly question is that. Come to better universities offering engineering courses.
You will see car prototype projects even. Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by newdawn2017(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
Wicked obiano! What is 250k? undecided
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2018
teewhydope:

lol fucking liar. if you don't have the softcopy why can't you just download the attachment you sent to your hod

Are u mad or blind that you didn't see my introduction in the first picture
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by OgogoroNo2: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Our leaders are not inspiring at all. Kudos to the man
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2018
If u burn plastic bottles with that guys machine up there.
You won't get a peak tin of oil in a day
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Premiumwriter: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

The fact remains u diluted someone's work......is a simple fact.
How do corrected project from your. HOD answers my questions.

Drop the work let's run it on plagiarism checker. Software as simple as that.

I will gladly subject your work to Google, scholars, books and others to show u that u copied someone's work.
how about you drop yours also?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Lomprico2: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

U think na everybody dey useless or go useless university

Your papa na him be okponu.
Ilaileko omo

Na money issue na.bring your papa money.i go bring my money.make we bet.and go to d school.wey make go find am

How can you do project without fabricating.
FYI. In my set.we had rig Derrick.
Fabricated turn table. Drill pipes

Show us d tin u fabricate na! Fool!!
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Kobicove:
Was this guy's claim even verified? undecided

That machine can't produce a peak tin full of oil in a day.

First.the hc is coming out as gas.u need a condenser (cold water) to turn it to liquid
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Adakintroy: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Landmark invention ke?

Kudos to the guy for fabricating it well.
This is no invention

Yeah...

But Nigerians get brain small. Somethings are just their for the taking but this government can make things hard for people. What about private research institutes self.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Lomprico2:

Show us d tin u fabricate na! Fool!!

My last quote to you boy.

The man didn't fabricate it to be producing hc on a large scale.
I didn't fabricate my own to be producing on a large.
It's called prototype.demo.

That stuff will only produce a char and gasses and not petrol or kerosene.

Attend good school so u get to see or participate in things like this.

My friends in electrical electronics engineering built a drone and they didn't make a ceremony of it.
There's one helicopter project in our mechanical lab and the person isn't making noise about it
You need exposure.to grow up and stop living for d media for others to see
Bye kid
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Dollabiz: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by thesmallgod(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pyrolysis oil is different from petrol
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by excelee(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
wat is 250k......dis leaders are just a bunch of wicked hopeless,lifeless,selfish,dubious,heartless,insensitive,insincere,and devlish set of demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how can u do dis to such a laudable project.................i wipe for dis country
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by asatemple(f): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
SEGLIZ:
.... is this to further on his research or to settle his accommodation and family need. this so call leaders and administrators of ours are nothing but bunch of jokers. order than look for ways to invest in that project buy over the franchise from the man or partner with him to boost the IGR of that state then reduce the tax burden of its indegenes by placing it on other states and foreign exchange from beyond the shores of Nigeria. order than investing in research to develop a more bigger plant from this prototype that would serve a bigger purpose, further research to mass produce the prototype.
my dear, am speechless. some people can be stingy ooo

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
He tried Sha.

This is my thesis : Fuel from waste plastic an alternative for internal combustion engine.

Pyrolysis of plastic waste.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by sweetilicious(f): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
To me,the recognition is worth more than any money that could be given to him.This is what i term product PREMIER.Many people will see his hand work and get to partner with him.
SarkinYarki:
They will give olosho 10 million Naira but give a budding inventor 250k

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by SarkinYarki: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
To me,the recognition is worth more than any money that could be given to him.This is what i term product PREMIER.Many people will see his hand work and get to partner with him.

You are also right you know
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by lizzynicole: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
The white man will buy the idea and sell it back to us
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by micflo28(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Those who said the governor no try. Remember this is a talent show, other talented peeps will still be recognised. I say igbos deserve a place for support to grow our inventive talent. I still remember this state produced those six talent secondary school girls that won big in a science competition abroad.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
With all these all man effort 250K haba this is an insult But Half is better than none sha
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
a typical definition of Africa and Nigerian in particular...... given 250k for what? is it for tea.... so disappointed....dis is a country where some guys goes to far away South Africa to showcase their nudity and unwavering stupidity and comes back home with millions of naira and winning mouth watering endorsement deals for doing practically nothing,n our best graduate goes home with yam and goats as their reward....Who did we offend and how did it all went wrong....?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Buffalowings3(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
SEGLIZ:
.... is this to further on his research or to settle his accommodation and family need. this so call leaders and administrators of ours are nothing but bunch of jokers. order than look for ways to invest in that project buy over the franchise from the man or partner with him to boost the IGR of that state then reduce the tax burden of its indegenes by placing it on other states and foreign exchange from beyond the shores of Nigeria. order than investing in research to develop a more bigger plant from this prototype that would serve a bigger purpose, further research to mass produce the prototype.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
zoba88:
It was a memorable event today as the executive Governor of Anambra State Obiano closed this year's Anambra Talent Show with award to the winners which TEAM EMEKA NELSON was one of them.

He was given 250k by Gov. Obiano.

Emeka Nelson is the guy who invented a machine that can transform nylons and plastics into petrol and kerosene

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/obiano-gives-man-who-invented-machine.html

Am sure if it was a church, that 250k would be 250 million.
You mean a whole state can't sponsor this intelligent chap with 1 million.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by teewhydope(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Are u mad or blind that you didn't see my introduction in the first picture
stfu dude. how about you download the attachment so we can check for plagiarism cheesy
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Duru1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

That machine can't produce a peak tin full of oil in a day.

First.the hc is coming out as gas.u need a condenser (cold water) to turn it to liquid

The above bolded statement destroyed everything you said about your feat in fabrication. Most prototype vehicles cannot even run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.