Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k (48124 Views)

Obiano Gives Families Of Slain Police Officers ₦1 Million Each (Pictures, Video) / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Is obvious u learnt nothing as an undergraduate.

Sincerely I recommend you consult Dr. Chris Imafidon.

Pls don't start this nonsense
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Xisnin(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Nigga was asking for my soft copy.and I was like my soft copy.for what.

Reason why I said I don't have one.

Send me your mail.let me forward everything.maybe u will then believe me.
One person already booked for my hard copy

Cropping u say .did u check the date.

My hod was my supervisor.
I attended a private school.

Before u print anything.u must show your supervisor to cross check.
That's d email and attachments u see up there

Stop trying to prove anything to anyone, the fact that you worked on it before even if it is an adaptation of existing work means
that this is not a new invention.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Yoighaman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
"...Emeka Nelson is the guy who invented a machine that can transform nylons and plastics into petrol and kerosene..."

If this guy can do this, mehn, we should be dancing, our wastes would be turned into energy, do we know what means, considering the large amount of wastes we got to find means of disposing off.

Rather than invest in this laudable initiative directly or via investors, the Governor gave him a paltry sum of N250k....so sad sad
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by soloyes(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
250k? If it's bb Naija now they'll be releasing millions. Mschewwwww
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Nigga was asking for my soft copy.and I was like my soft copy.for what.

Reason why I said I don't have one.

Send me your mail.let me forward everything.maybe u will then believe me.
One person already booked for my hard copy

Cropping u say .did u check the date.

My hod was my supervisor.
I attended a private school.

Before u print anything.u must show your supervisor to cross check.
That's d email and attachments u see up there

Smillezzzz.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Pls don't start this nonsense

Sorry for that....

My humble apology.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by sweetilicious(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
You think?
SarkinYarki:

You are also right you know
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by themanderon: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
They will give olosho 10 million Naira but give a budding inventor 250k

The world has gone very mad. Glorifying evil over good is the hallmark of humanity. A sick and a perverse generation we live in.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Sorry for that....

My humble apology.

Peace
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by JoseVanMoyes: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Landmark invention ke?
Kudos to the guy for fabricating it well. This is no invention

lolzzzzzzzzzzz... why r u like this..
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Peace

More peace to u but you never accepted my hands of friendship.......too bad.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

More peace to u but you never accepted my hands of friendship.......too bad.

Baba.no issue oo.
Apology accepted
Hands of friendship accepted grin
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Baba.no issue oo.
Apology accepted
Hands of friendship accepted grin

Smillezzzzz

Guess u my colleague in engineering and in same field, more reason I didn't want to go further......Peace.

Still remain my humble self.......Osagyefo.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Smillezzzzz

Guess u my colleague in engineering and in same field, more reason I didn't want to go further......Peace.

Still remain my humble self.......Osagyefo.

Which of the engineering did u study?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Which of the engineering did u study?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Petroleum Engineering.

Na so bro
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by galaxy2020(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bad belle everywhere.....
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Sardauna24(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
chiagozien:
Igbos are bless tribe that is why yorubas and hausafulanis hate them,and still fight against their biafra
Mr tribalist
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
chiagozien:
Igbos are bless tribe that is why yorubas and hausafulanis hate them,and still fight against their biafra

Use a typo next time..
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Congratulations! I wish the government would encourage and support such valiant efforts and ingenuity!!
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by beexy: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
If it is Gulder Ultimate show now, the state will cough out millions!

He tried shall but he can do better!

thanks u my person!
or their stupid BBN, even the govt at the top will av an input.
250k wey no reach their side chicks for chewing gum!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by asksteve(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
If na beauty pageant u for see million upon millions with car, house and holiday in any part of the world.
But since it is technology, they are not interested. Their mindset is after all the west can supply us anything we need.
Useless leaders.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Malawian(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
blackgold2018:
Shut up my friend. Which school did you attend? I bet you must have read French in school or you re just an ignorant fool.
What kind of silly question is that. Come to better universities offering engineering courses.
You will see car prototype projects even. Ignoramus
I ask you to show me your practical work, you went ahead to rant about your prowress in theory. Haba Maigida.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by GetCofOProperty: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
what an invention... Instead of the FG and the relevant national institutions to invest on this guy, they are busy running after 2019 elections.

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Premiumwriter: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I hate guys that are academically insecure.

Good day.
OK.

We still want to see your own. He showed us an excerpt and you've been ranting, show us your own.

Nothing like a academic insecurity there.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Premiumwriter:
OK.

We still want to see your own. He showed us an excerpt and you've been ranting, show us your own.

Nothing like a academic insecurity there.

Am done with this thread.

Have a nice day.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Premiumwriter: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Am done with this thread.

Have a nice day.
SMH.

I hate academic insecurity
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by Butoneday2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Landmark invention ke?

Kudos to the guy for fabricating it well.
This is no invention
Go and hug transformer.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by bujebudanu1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Butoneday2:
Go and hug transformer.

Who are you.
Get lost
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k by awgumayor: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
If that boy picked up microphone that was manufactured by the Chinese and stat singing nonsense he would have been given N2.5m. Anyway, the gov tried to recognize him with 250k instead of ignoring him liKe most do. We should start encouraging people like this or else Koreans and Chinese will take over the whole world in future. In fact they are talking over now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.