Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid (42570 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari / Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by greenthangz: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:
If a baby born in the morning is called Monica, evening Evlyn, on the floor, Florence wat do u call a baby born in the car�?? � Abeg buhari matter sef
Carolina
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by SEGLIZ: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
AdedoyinO:

I am good bro. How are you doing too Amosun? He's a missed call.

I cool o my sister. but you and oga Amosun that turned missed call.
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Worldbest281: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
“The president seriously needs the votes from the South-West and he believes these are the people holding the region.
“Here is a man who contested thrice and lost until Asiwaju partnered with him and he won. He can’t afford to toy with such a man.

Asiwaju the most powerful man in Nigeria today....If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by 13october: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
13OCTOBER
WHAT IS BUHARI FAULT FOR GOD SAKE, MUST BUHARI ATTEND TO EVERYTHING IN THE PARTY B4 THINGS ARRANGED? BUHARI THAT DID NOT INTERFERED IN HIS BROTHER IN-LAW CASE IN ADAMAWA, WHAT DO THEY WANT HIM TO DO IN OGUN

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by ruzell86: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:
If a baby born in the morning is called Monica, evening Evlyn, on the floor, Florence wat do u call a baby born in the car�?? � Abeg buhari matter sef

Na Cassidy nah.
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by olajizz01(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
davodyguy:
I feel so sorry for BAT.

If Buhari can do this to Amosun, then Tinubu is doomed.

Amosun was to Buhari from 2007 to 2011 what Tinubu was to him from 2013 to 2015.

Whenever Buhari came to Lagos after he lost the 2007 election, Ibikunle Amosun gave him money, would send driver to pick Buhari ati the airport, buy him gifts etc.

Amosun was staying in Gbagada, Lagos. Buhari would sleep in his house and they did things together.

Because of Ambition, Buhari jettisoned all that. Tinubu has the ambition of ruling Nigeria in 2023, But Buhari would fk him up soon.

Buhari has my vote though, but he's a bloody niggga

Amosun was fkd by Tinubu. Tinubu wanted to use Yayi, But Yayi project failed, just as James Faleke's project failed in Kogi. BAT not wanting to lose out, used Dapo Abiodun of Heyden to fk Amosun. It's pay back time. But Tinubu can't smell Aso Rock in 2023
Just shut up,Gej of PDP did more than this to entire SW during his reign,after voting him in,he shut the gate against us and the consequence damned on him,We are beneficial in their party than yours in term of every thing,therefore,keep your sermon.
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Ibcrown(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kingjames:
sure. He will be declare social media President for you come 2019.

EXACTLY the same way fayose/Eleka/ adeleke won

mtchew
damn right
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by hisexcellency34: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amosun reminds of boxer who was making noise, jumping up the ring. When the match started, his opponent just landed him one punch and that was the end. Tinubu just showed him that oga na master

Worldbest281:
“The president seriously needs the votes from the South-West and he believes these are the people holding the region.
“Here is a man who contested thrice and lost until Asiwaju partnered with him and he won. He can’t afford to toy with such a man.

Asiwaju the most powerful man in Nigeria today....If you know, you know
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Bimpe29: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
2019 will surely distinguish between boys and men in our political space.
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mccullum:

Nigeria president In your dreams! and no be today nairaland millions of LIKE won't determine the result of elections
E pain am too much
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:

Kamoru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood / Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.