Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi (878 Views)

Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Buhari Inherited $63bn Debt, BMO Tells Atiku / Buhari Inherited $63b Debt, Borrowed $10b - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Good morning friends. I saw this analysis this morning on Tolu Ogunlesi twitter page. I wish to know how true is it. ?

Debts/Liabilities inherited by Buhari Admin in 2015:

Pension/Salary Arrears: N740bn

Oil Subsidy Debt: N350bn

Paris Club Overdeductions: $5.4bn

JV CashCall Arrears: $6.8bn

Contractor Debt/EEG Debt: N1.9 Trn

Refunds to States for Roads: N488bn

Total: 7 TRILLION Naira
#Thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Racoon(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Always lying so shamelessly as if they are dealing with fools.He will also be bursted like Keyamo, Laurreta Onochie and other APC media zombies.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Officialpdpnig: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
It is very true. As PDP we left those debts for this FG.

I say this is true because I recall that not too long ago he just paid off the JV cash call arrears we left Under NNPC.

He negotiated the debt down to about $5b and then paid it off. This effectively made NNPC debt free for the first time in 20 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Officialpdpnig: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:
Always lying so shamelessly as if they are dealing with fools.He will also be bursted like Keyamo, Laurreta Onochie and other APC media zombies.

You really need to stop lying for the sake of politics.

Truth cannot be hidden no matter how hard we try to hide it.

The paperwork is there, all documentation is available to back up these claims.

I am of same party as you but even if we shout lies lies all day it will not erase documented facts.

Try to be truthful so your conscience can have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by SarkinYarki: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
This old lonely genital warts bearing council flat rat has started spewing his lies again , I used to believe this guy and Kayode meant well for Nigeria till Buhari came onboard and despite his glaring failure They have refused to criticise just because they are eating small crumbs
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:
Bros just take it easy for the sake of your health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by IamD18: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You really need to stop lying for the sake of politics.

Truth cannot be hidden no matter how hard we try to hide it.

The paperwork is there, all documentation is available to back up these claims.

I am of same party as you but even if we shout lies lies all day it will not erase documented facts.

Try to be truthful so your conscience can have peace
In this ruling deceitful Nigerian government-Lies can easily be documented. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by SternProphet: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2018
This boy has left out debt owed to fuel importers. Maybe that is the oil subsidy debt. Long and short, we are NOT voting Atiku or PDP. They are corrupt, wasteful and decadent. They are promising leaving everybody alone to perpetrate corruption with the moronic idea that it will make the economy grow.They want to ruin the lives of coming generations for a mess of porridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
This old lonely genital warts bearing council flat rat has started spewing his lies again , I used to believe this guy and Kayode meant well for Nigeria till Buhari came onboard and despite his glaring failure They have refused to criticise just because they are eating small crumbs
Why not try to validate his claim before attacking his personality. Do a personal research to confirm whether he's right or wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by SarkinYarki: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Tospringe:

Why not try to validate his claim before attacking his personality. Do a personal research to confirm whether he's right or wrong.

I know he is wrong , he is part of the evil axis of liars bent on using lies to perpetuate an inept Buhari on a seat he has no business being on .

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by SternProphet: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I know he is wrong , he is part of the evil axis of liars bent on using lies to perpetuate an inept Buhari on a seat he has no business being on .

The suggestion was that you counter with facts. Atiku is not going to be President anyway but counter these well researched information with your own facts.....you can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You know he's wrong without proofs ? Your argument is invalid.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2018
More

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by SarkinYarki: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
It is very true. As PDP we left those debts for this FG.

I say this is true because I recall that not too long ago he just paid off the JV cash call arrears we left Under NNPC.

He negotiated the debt down to about $5b and then paid it off. This effectively made NNPC debt free for the first time in 20 years.

The same PDP that cancelled our debt completely only for Buhari to come and increase it in just 3 years
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by lordkush: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2018
japhet omojuwa, ogudamisi, ogunlesi, ayedee

one word for them all. zombies
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2018
IamD18:

In this ruling deceitful Nigerian government-Lies can easily be documented. Don't be deceived.
Make us believe with facts, proofs, and stats.
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by tycoolest: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The same PDP that cancelled our debt completely only for Buhari to come and increase it in just 3 years

which debt? that of ur family abi

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Officialpdpnig: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Can you show me the debt that was cancelled? Over $63b debt was left to Nigeria by us and you say it was cancelled?

Please I do not like having discussions with twitter minded fellows who lack any sense of independent research but prefer picking up any lie they are fed with and assuming them to be true.

We left 7 trillion as debt for Nigeria and this is fact. We borrowed to pay salaries and this is fact? If we borrowed to pay salaries which debt was then cancelled?
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2018
lordkush:
japhet omojuwa, ogudamisi, ogunlesi, ayedee

one word for them all. zombies
Failure to counter their claims shows you are the real zombie.
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Yyeske(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

We know who cancelled the debt and who reactivated it to an all time high as at when he handed over but first, counter those points above and tell us how true or false
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by Tospringe: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Can you show me the debt that was cancelled? Over $63b debt was left to Nigeria by us and you say it was cancelled?

Please I do not like having discussions with twitter minded fellows who lack any sense of independent research but prefer picking up any lie they are fed with and assuming them to be true.

We left 7 trillion as debt for Nigeria and this is fact. We borrowed to pay salaries and this is fact? If we borrowed to pay salaries which debt was then cancelled?

That's the problem with them. Anything outside throwing insults and being emotional is like Mount Everest to them.
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by lordkush: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Tospringe:

Failure to counter their claims shows you are the real zombie.
I'm not a supporter of buhari. unlike you zonbies
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by obonujoker(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2018
Lol.... this clowns keep coming up with figures that will make us work against Buhari the more....

Has Buhari solved these problems?? Coz lady I check, that was why he was voted in.....
Re: How Buhari Inherited 7 Trillion Naira Debt/Liabilities (photos) - Tolu Ogunlesi by gen2briz(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Will Osibanjo Go Like Adeosun? / 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. / Photospeak As Saraki Meets Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.