Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible (1704 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by FlirtyGist: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigerian man has vow never to toast a girl again after reading this verse of the bible.

Read his post below...

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-vows-never-toast-girl-reading-verse-bible

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by FlirtyGist: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Hm

This bros go wait tire

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by yeyeboi(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2018
That verse only applies to the rich.

If you are poor like a church rat & you're waiting for the 7 women to rush you - ah! you'll wait until cows can talk or Arsenal wins the premier league. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by sustainability(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Oga bros o u go wait even wait go dey wait u . better go grab ur copy as e dey hot.
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Wait a minute, do guys still toast women? In this 21st century?
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2018
Xaos:
That verse only applies to the rich.

If you are poor like a church rat and you're waiting for the 7 women to rush you - ah! you'll wait until cows can talk.
S.A.V.A.G.E

1 Like

Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2018
See this one.

Na girl be your problem at this your age,i dey shame for you bro.
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
Hm

This bros go wait tire
It's happening already and you know it.

For those saying its only for the rich, you're terribly mistaken. It's also for the packers of heavy meat below the waist. Evening newspapers will fight for, grab and marry whoever they can too.
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by ikpuchinonye(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Mumu nigga..the person that wrote that verse was referring to the rich and not to the poor..las Las na you go wait tire and Konji go don kill you by then embarassed
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2018
That verse was written for the Jews and not the Gentiles if you know what I mean.
Truth is that marriage is giving way for single parenting, gay marriages etc. In the States today, some documents now bear parent1 and parent2, and not father and mother as before.

So young man, you'll have to wait until Pharaoh resurrects to rule the world again. cheesy
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
Hm

This bros go wait tire
it's happening already but them never start to dey rush men yet. go to prayer programs for singles and compare the ratio of females to males
Re: Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible by ersam(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2018
[b][/b][i][/i][img][/img]
He needs to have the eyes of his understanding opened

(1) (Reply)

I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me / Slay Mamas Are Causing Commotion Here In A Party As They Shakes Their Bum-bum / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.