Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (55401 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Lucifer66(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
That woman must be doing up to 10 rounds. No wonder the man slept off to the land beyond.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Humility017(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wake him up to finish watin him start na, which one come bring divorce inside this matter?

when a woman starts to sleep with another man....there is no word or mediation that will help pacify her.
her mind is made up
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by naijacartoon: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
issoright....see the age gap, see the demand. Women from this area self....if you know you know
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by AnalQueenluci: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
oloriLFC:
Most of these Ibom people sef too like kondo! You wan kee the man?
says who ?
Lagos women loves anytin long be it toy or p...s
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
delugajackson:
Instead of looking for ways to cure your husband's pre-mature ejaculation, you are seeking for divorce. Studies have shown that stress and several other factors contribute to P.E. But sometimes it's not how long it lasts, but how well. Sex is an art and not some space project. Some women just love opening up like a frozen chicken, some of them are lifeless on bed, they lie back like a log of wood with no movement or response. They don't engage in pre-intimacy.

What happened to running a shower together after a long day? What happened to caressing your husband on bed? What happened to grabbing his preeq? What happened to giving him head? As a husband, what happened to giving her head too? Yes, give your wife a good head. For it is written that blessed is the one that giveth and the one that receiveth. But it is better to give than to receive. These little things should be done before the actual penetration, so as to increase intimacy time and reduce eruption time.

Mr Lecturer wehdone sir
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by kerry57: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
U self, make u sleep off. Sex Na food? Madam shame no dey utilize blood,why u come dey disgrace the man for court Na?
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by allthingsgood: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dude397:
He surely needs treatment. In other news, Happy birthday to me!!! I thank God for the gift of life and being able to complete the 365 day circle even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful for the priceless gift of life.
Any good Samaritan can help make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten. God bless us all. And may we all see the end of the year and many more years ahead. Amen.... 0087221630 Diamond Bank.....

Beggy beggy. Go learn work!
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Eskibo10: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=DAntivirus post=72651877]I guess he feels like he's swimming in a warm pool... grin

If you know, you know grin grin grin[/quote

Hhim dey swim like fish for water
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by tunary(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
When there are so many sex hungry lions out there ur there complaining
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Does it mean he lasts too long in bed? I didn't read anyway. I'm only here to help men who can't last long in bed.

If you're a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4800980/he-caring-one-minute-man

Download the book and thank me later.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Oyindidi(f): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Humility017:

when a woman starts to sleep with another man....there is no word or mediation that will help pacify her.
her mind is made up
True talk
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fabulouz78411:

Why is ur life like this? When will u be tired of cheating/people?
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Viccinati: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
The court should test the content of her pussy it could contain some sleeping peelz. Just saying.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by slimfit1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
That's going to be way back home for him.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by G511: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
hmmmm ds woman like it too much ooo.

Romance his anaconda now...if it becomes strong....Dip am inside your borehole...that's all

Rubbish madam,instead of you to look for remedy... sex no b food ooo
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rubbish! I ate sex
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by AdonaiAluminium: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buy a good koboko and hide it by the bed side, any time he falls asleep in action, flog him with the koboko, he Will surely wake up. Lolzzz

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by aguh1: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Madam remember that Whatever that sweets also kills. don't allow the quest for sexual satisfaction turn against you. Go and make peace with your husband.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by ACE1010: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Too long age gap for starters.

Almost 50yrs when she will just be 35.

That said, the wife is funny.

Divorce because the husband is a 'one minute man?'

This wife na just flatmate.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Typing............
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by freemi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
if d man doesnt also sleep off whle eatin i.e wt lum of eba in hs mouth. .then der shud check d woman's otot very well. I cnt undastnd hw a man wud slip off at a critical moment lyk dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Teeboi56: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
obotblitz:
She must have met a one hour man, or else she wouldn't demand for divorce
Abi naw
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by freemi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
bukatyne:
Too long age gap for starters.

Almost 50yrs when she will just be 35.

That said, the wife is funny.

Divorce because the husband is a 'one minute man?'

This wife na just flatmate.
wt is ths 1 sayin? My it wasnt gotten wella wt legs wide open b4 u wer given birth to. If it wsnt, u wont b here typin dat.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by ehis4real1: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
These are the aftermath effect of Buhari bad govt. Lazy youth
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Codebrain138910: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.