Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (55403 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by bimfran: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Una no do courtship before agreeing to marry am?
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by NwaliE01: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
obotblitz:
She must have met a one hour man, or else she wouldn't demand for divorce
I concur 100%

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Sonamjs: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
More importantly how did this get to front page
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by kingPhidel(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
What is the name of the drugs grin grin
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by bukatyne(f): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
freemi:
wt is ths 1 sayin? My it wasnt gotten wella wt legs wide open b4 u wer given birth to. If it wsnt, u wont b here typin dat.

I am sorry, I don't do ghetto.

Move on.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by walexyf1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wake am back.... Mak e continue wetin e start
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by freemi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
bukatyne:

I am sorry, I don't do ghetto.
Move on.
i dnt even undastnd. Wat is ghetto?sorry move off
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Mydazz(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dude397:
He surely needs treatment. In other news, Happy birthday to me!!! I thank God for the gift of life and being able to complete the 365 day circle even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful for the priceless gift of life.
Any good Samaritan can help make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten. God bless us all. And may we all see the end of the year and many more years ahead. Amen.... 0087221630 Diamond Bank.....

I been see this post before on nairaland, this year sef
it is well bro
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
make dem check the pucci. Tramadull dey inside grin grin

Lol! Tramapuci
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by lukui: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Smart success tutors and academy we now live in an ever dynamic society where education is very vital and paramount. Thus smart success tutors and academy is here to offer you reliable and affordable qualitative education which is in. Compliance with the present day 20th century. Below are the list of services that we offer 1. Basic and pre basic (nursery and primary) education for your wards , kids and children. 2. Sure one sitting o level of WAEC NECO GCE NABTEB JAMB IJMB JUPEB and so on. 3. Vacancies are also open for marketers in smart success tutors and academy. For enquiries and contact call 09050651894 or WhatsApp +2349079186452 to join the WhatsApp group unilorin connect click the link below you can also add your friends and loved ones too.
https:///HhuWTElBdlvFZRQQ5YE5CI. https:///LR11hfgcNbwAVdwugSR0eD
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
freemi:
i dnt even undastnd. Wat is ghetto?sorry move off

No mind am him dey try force akata
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by NairaMaster1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Lol
This is a lil funny, abi na sleeping syrup dey inside her VJ?

I taya oo. Abi her VG na codein?
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Agugbadin: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
naijacartoon:
issoright....see the age gap, see the demand. Women from this area self....if you know you know

What is wrong with the age gap, Alafin of oyo is eighty years old and the wife is 29years old
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
If you no sabi 'work' no marry AkwaIbom/Calabar woman.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by achimsemrys(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin angry
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by niceguy3(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
this one strong o

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by freemi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

No mind am him dey try force akata
lols
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
You go fvck am wake after he sleeps off nah
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dude397:
He surely needs treatment. In other news, Happy birthday to me!!! I thank God for the gift of life and being able to complete the 365 day circle even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful for the priceless gift of life.
Any good Samaritan can help make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten. God bless us all. And may we all see the end of the year and many more years ahead. Amen.... 0087221630 Diamond Bank.....

Mr Emeka, stop begging online and go look for a job to earn money legitimately.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by mtngloetiartel: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin..... Start CHEATING with his Bestfriend grin
chai! Ur type eh! God forbid u for marriage
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by chinli(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
AdonaiAluminium:
Buy a good koboko and hide it by the bed side, any time he falls asleep in action, flog him with the koboko, he Will surely wake up. Lolzzz

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services
Man you are hilarious ���

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
What do u expect, after marathon sex? Its a normal thing 4 every man
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ishilove:
What a generation. Instead of finding ways to solve the problem, she wants to dissolve the union.

She belongs to the set of people who get married for the sake of pre-wedding pictures and have no idea what marriage is all about.

Sex is very essential in marriage .

Well i won't blame you since at your age you're still not married.

You prefer she die silently just go keep her marriage .

You share a lot of patriarchal traits
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by asawanathegreat(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wake him up to finish watin him start na, which one come bring divorce inside this matter?

help me ask this woman oo
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by asawanathegreat(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Find bitter kola and cola for ur husband so that em go dey awake next time, no need for divorce.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by ngwababe(f): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jh0wsef:
dey active too much. Dem go complain
Sleep off. dem go complain

Wetin una ladies want exactly?

Well. Check my profile wink

Everything oga, cheesy grin
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Skmoda360(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Are you an entrepreneur?
get classic logos to speak for you at low rates wink
how much? wanna do one for my business?
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Morenzy15: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
The woman just need to work on the man to bring out the best.
Let him try this our unique, effective and powerful cream.
Maxman Delay ejaculation cream. This cream helps to enjoy sex better and for longer time. Gives a rapid and full erection, stimulate the penis thus allowing the increase in width and length.

With this cream, you have harder and longer erection.
prevent premature ejaculation.
helps in curing dysfunction and impotence.
enhance sex life and performance and many more.
Don't die in silence. Get the cream as we deliver nationwide.
Call/ whatsapp 08028930179. Get the cream at a promo price of #4000.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by pasimo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Who sleeps off during sex?
Lwkmd grin

Tramado.l and code.ine dey inside that P grin
Please stop teaching these youth to become responsible only by drugs... angry
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by pasimo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Morenzy15:
The woman just need to work on the man to bring out the best.
Let him try this our unique, effective and powerful cream.
Maxman Delay ejaculation cream. This cream helps to enjoy sex better and for longer time. Gives a rapid and full erection, stimulate the penis thus allowing the increase in width and length.

With this cream, you have harder and longer erection.
prevent premature ejaculation.
helps in curing dysfunction and impotence.
enhance sex life and performance and many more.
Don't die in silence. Get the cream as we deliver nationwide.
Call/ whatsapp 08028930179. Get the cream at a promo price of #4000.
Everytime he wants to have s*x he would apply the cream ni?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.