Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

What To Do When Your Man Says “I Am Not Ready Yet” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your Man Says “I Am Not Ready Yet” (611 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Your Man Says “I Am Not Ready Yet” by Agendaplanet: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
There is this mistake that majority of ladies have made in the past and which some are still making in the present. Most ladies have broken up with guys whom would have been their most perfect lifetime soul-mates simply because he is delaying to say “baby let us take it to the alter and say “I do””. Most also have used most kind of unfair and repressive statements and comments to kill the feelings of would-be best friends all in effort to make him visit home and see their (female’s) parents. Read more:https://agendaplanet.com/what-to-do-when-your-man-says-i-am-not-ready-yet/

Re: What To Do When Your Man Says “I Am Not Ready Yet” by WinningEleven(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Don't click that link
Re: What To Do When Your Man Says “I Am Not Ready Yet” by bigkahuna704(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
TRAFFIC KEE YU DIA!
Re: What To Do When Your Man Says “I Am Not Ready Yet” by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Agendaplanet:
There is this mistake that majority of ladies have made in the past and which some are still making in the present. Most ladies have broken up with guys whom would have been their most perfect lifetime soul-mates simply because he is delaying to say “baby let us take it to the alter and say “I do””. Most also have used most kind of unfair and repressive statements and comments to kill the feelings of would-be best friends all in effort to make him visit home and see their (female’s) parents. Read more:https://agendaplanet.com/what-to-do-when-your-man-says-i-am-not-ready-yet/
ladies, this is why you don't date small boys
Re: What To Do When Your Man Says “I Am Not Ready Yet” by Yale9(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
If your man says he's not ready yet. You say "ok" and wait for him to be ready.. thats what 99.99999% of women would do.

(1) (Reply)

. / Things To Note When Toasting A Naija Bae In 2019 / Happy Christmas Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.