Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' (37190 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers / You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by MediahelmNGR: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2018
Son in-law of Governor Rochas Okorocha and governorship hopeful, Uche Nwosu, has slammed the National chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole, for cancelling the state party primary where he emerged the party's governorship candidate for the 2019 election.
Nwosu was reacting to the statement of Oshiomhole after his (Nwosu) name was dropped for Senator Hope Uzodinma as the governorship candidate of APC in Imo state.
In a statement released, Nwosu who is married to Imo sate Governor, Okorocha's daughter and was being prepared to take over office come 2019, accused Oshiomole of working against his emergence as the next governor and

“The insinuation by the National Chairman that my ambition suffered setback because of the ambition of the Governor Rochas Okorocha is not true. My name is Ugwumba Uche Nwosu and not Rochas Okorocha. I am from Nkwerre Local Government Area, while he is from Ideato South LGA; there are two different things, if he has ambition to run for Senate and I have ambition to run for governor, so it doesn’t tally at all.
“After all Oshiomhole’s son is a member of the Edo State House of Assembly, whom he nominated and he is the Chairman of the party and he is saying that Okorocha’s Senatorial ambition scuttled my governorship, he is a man that is supposed to speak rightly and not deceive the people on air. I saw him on the television when he was talking from both sides of his mouth, it is a pity that APC could have such a man as its National Chairman, I condemn his action and it is not acceptable”.
“The same Ibrahim Agbabiaka Committee that conducted the governorship primary that Oshiomole is referring to as purported, is still the same Committee that conducted the National and State Assembly primaries, so how can you jettison the report of that same Committee.

Nwosu stated that he is in the race to be the next governor of the state.

“We are not deterred, I am still in the race, if Oshiomhole thinks that he is a tin god at the secretariat that he can truncate people’s ambition, then my answer to him is that he is not God, he cannot stop my ambition, he cannot stop a divine mandate, he cannot stop the mandate of the people.
“I want to assure my teeming supporters that we are on the right course, nothing can stop us, not even Oshiomhole. I am the right candidate and we will emerge victorious at the end of the day. I am very confident that I will be the next governor of the state in 2019,” he added.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/imo-apc-crisis-okorochas-son-in-law.html

1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Sunofgod(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2018
And you are not Gods son......you're Okorawusa's dog / protégé.

269 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by olajebu(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2018
Iberiberism people

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by ShameOnAPC: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
E don red for him.

Real painment

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by fran6co(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Ogumba should go and rest. IMO is not a family business

207 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by mctfopt: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
All Hail the New Governor of Imo River grin

129 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by ednut1(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Bros Uche is it by force

36 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Is it a do or die affair ni?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Sunofgod:
And you are not Gods son.......

6 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2018
I'm more interested in who wrote this garbage for the stooge

48 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by worlexy(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Who person wan support sef, is it Rochas that wants to turn Imo state into his personal property or Oshiomole that is acting like Commando, not knowing that he's equally guilty of same thing he's accusing Rochas of?

32 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
So the puppet has found its voice?

38 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by kovic7(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
OK..
Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Nedukkc: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Sameless young man at this age you still want to be an errand boy for your father in law.

33 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by emperorizzy(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2018
Funny people Upandan. Okorocha as senator and his in-law as governor? Lobatan!

26 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Copperfield(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2018
And you will not turn Imo state to family property.

32 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2018
who is this 1.. my friend shut up there joor!

18 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by crisycent: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by enemyofprogress: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2018
E pain am tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Vatsyayana: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2018
We are watching in 3D.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by hollywater: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Wetin concerns me.Am only interested in Atikuobi.

29 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2018
emperorizzy:
Funny people Upandan. Okorocha as senator and his in-law as governor? Lobatan!
and some family members as commissioners

43 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by obaataaokpaewu: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2018
This one Don finally mature get mouth. All these while na Rochas dey talk, you go come dey wonder whether na Rochas wan contest the governorship again
Which divine mandate, Chineke Akpukwala gi oku there oh

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Dorcas212(f): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2018
E pain am grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by jamace(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Which God is this criminal referring to? angry

17 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by sevo(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Keep washing your dirty drawers outside!!! Confused party

10 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by afamaustin(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2018
That boy most be crazy by thinking he can be Governor after his father in law.Iberiberizm the worry dem

17 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by KAHBOOM: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Is it by force to be governor..So okorocha that want to impose you on imo pipu is what?

You ooo,ur father in law Okorocha ooo,and the Oshiomole.All of una dey craze.

31 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by Pavore9: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2018
They want Imo State to be a family enterprise!

13 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by depezee(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2018
E dey pain this Okoroawusa boy well well.

In Charly Boy's voice "no go hang yourself ooo!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2018
sad
Re: Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' by SuperSacredSpp: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2018
So Oshiomole son na member of Eho state house of assembly.. Hmm.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / Northern Man And His Family Campaigning For Obi In Kaduna State / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.