Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki (4945 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
IamShiningStar:
Wow! I give it to you : the most mature/civil/polite female nairalander I have come across!
your manner of handling issues is wow+ ! I'm impressed. keep it up.

thanks dear.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by megastu(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Your wife dey try sha, if you are truly married.
TimeMachine:
Very married, Yes, but my wife does not love this country but I love it here with a passion.

But what can I do with the ravaging sex hormones ? Most of the pretty ladies I meet end up bring runz girls, and even the working class end up transferring all family responsibilities upon a guy's head once you love them. And I do not like runz girls.

So ? I end up being alone most times and responding to girls only when I cant handle the loneliness any more.

grin grin grin
You now know why I visit Nairaland.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:

I wasn't making fun of you

You hold your believes close to your heart

I won't call you stupid because I know your outburst here is as a result of accumulated anger at people making fun of what you believe in and not necessarily at me today

I know you are more mature than this

With that said

You know I'm right that most of what you preach here are related to New age doctrines

right or wrong sir?

I know you try to cushion it up stating it is science for Nigerians to accept what you are saying and not see it as some sort of voodoo. However the more you try to make it look as simple as science the more nairalanders call you crazy.

You are not really crazy.

you are just being lied to.

are you this broke?
Because i just cannot understand why you keep following timemachine about.
Another golddigger i guess.I will pass,thanks!
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Ranchhoddas: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Me I no understand this thread again o!
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
nwanneni:
are you this broke? Because i just cannot understand why you keep following timemachine about. Another golddigger i guess.I will pass,thanks!
Not a nice thing to say for someone you barely know
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:

Not a nice thing to say for someone you barely know
really? undecided
Well,i know what i saw!and what you wrote sounds cliche to me.
Stop kissing his ass already!
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
nwanneni:
really? undecided
Well,i know what i saw!and what you wrote sounds cliche to me.
Stop kissing his ass already!

like I am for not insulting you for calling me names abi

There's something called Civility

if you don't understand how it works look it up in a dictionary.

And stop being so paranoid about whatever you call money which you think you have.
Not everyone is interested in your change.

You can see I never replied your advances to meet me in person.

That's because I already noticed you have a caustic personality and lack decorum.

You came to nairaland crying on how you have no friends yet you go around insulting people and making fun of them.

Not a personality I want to be around .

people like you end up dieing alone and miserable.

good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:

like I am for not insulting you for calling me names abi

There's something called Civility

if you don't understand how it works look it up in a dictionary.

And stop being so paranoid about whatever you call money which you think you have.
Not everyone is interested in your change.

You can see I never replied your advances to meet me in person.

That's because I already noticed you have a caustic personality and lack decorum.

You came to nairaland crying on how you have no friends yet you go around insulting people and making fun of them.

Not a personality I want to be around .

people like you end up dieing alone and miserable.

good riddance to bad rubbish.
hello?
I said i don't have true friends,only money hungry fuckers.
2)about meeting you,so?what are you feeling like undecided
I can always BUY another "fake" relationship like i always do.so same difference
3)i don't have change,i have MONEY.Though not a billio aire yet
4)i really don't care about being with you as well.
5)dying lonely?not really,never.i still have my desperados and i don't complain about their stipends.so yeah,i definitely can't die alone.
You not meeting me is your loss,not mine!
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
nwanneni:
hello?
I said i don't have true friends,only money hungry fuckers.
2)about meeting you,so?what are you feeling like undecided
I can always BUY another "fake" relationship like i always do.so same difference
3)i don't have change,i have MONEY.Though not a billio aire yet
4)i really don't care about being with you as well.
5)dying lonely?not really,never.i still have my desperados and i don't complain about their stipends.so yeah,i definitely can't die alone.
You not meeting me is your loss,not mine!

Lool

As much as I think you have a caustic personality I feel really sorry for you

I can imagine your hands shaking while replying my mention.

you practically agreed with me in everything.

Imagine using phrases like ' my money hungry fuckers' 'I can always buy fake relationship' ' my desperados' to describe all the people around you.

Quite a pity it is indeed.

You are not as vicious as you act here on nairaland. All that is just a wall you put up to cover pain .

I have an uncanny ability to see through. peoples outbursts I am reading you like an open book

Be nice to people because you can't get what
don't give.

If you are always paranoid about the people around you wanting your money you would end up pushing good people away.

Be humble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
TimeMachine:

I stepped into this 3D Reality Game on my own accord, and I am sharing the Truth outside the construct of the matrix and control of the Demiurge freely for Source Players who are still trapped in this duality based matrix, and few have found their ways of getting off the hell and loop of reincarnation.

I make bold to say that I believe nothing, have no belief system and will never have one.

Unlike you and your ilks, I know me, I know where I came from, and I know how to exit the Game Board, cos I have direct access to information even before the Big Bang that set this hologram in motion.

Just enjoying the remaining of my days in quiet happiness, but does not mean I will not tell you that you are silly if you are.\\

Note that I am not interested in your Heaven, neither do I need have a Savior because I do not need one, and I am not religious and will never be.

It will be wise for you to respect yourself and do not think that all who wear Human Body are on your level of operabilities, I am totally another thing all together, so stop following me around and retorting those mumbo jumbo which I actually help create to keep the game busy and sweet.

I know what I am.

oh puhleease

seems you lost all civility when you stepped out of the matrix

Because someone disagreed with your ideas

you do it all the time even insulting our God.

Take a chill pill N1gga

Guess I was wrong to think you were mature.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:

oh puhleease

seems you lost all civility when you stepped out of the matrix

Because someone disagreed with your ideas

you do it all the time even insulting our God.

Take a chill pill N1gga

Guess I was wrong to think you were mature.

Unlike Donald Trump, I am actually more mature. grin
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
TimeMachine:

ok
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
TimeMachine:

Lucasbalo aka Abbeybailey is gonna like you for this statement. grin
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by clemspat: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
I am also in need of a female housemate.very urgently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Husband Must Cheat On You! / Things Women Do To Save There Marriage. / My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.