Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army (14719 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Ayobami7(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Horus(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z0NSjXuKNU

Why Nigerian Soldiers Open Fire On Shiite Protesters In Abuja-Eyewitness
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by truthstands01: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
sureheaven:
They died for nothing. shocked

How can those who claimed to be protesting peacefully resulted to throwing stones and pebbles at soldiers, it’s like they’ve been cursed to die untimely. shocked

When angels ask them the cause of their deaths at the port of entry, what will they say?

Anyways, their imaginary 27 virgins await them in hell fire.

Lessons to everyone: don’t involve yourself in any activities or claim any right that do not guarantee your safety. cool

Have you watched how soldiers in sane societies handle protesters? They don't use life bullet on them. They use teargas or rubber bullet to scare them away. That's the way its done. Throwing stones at soldiers does not mean soldiers.
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by sureheaven(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
shocked
Have you watched how soldiers in sane societies handle protesters? They don't use life bullet on them. They use teargas or rubber bullet to scare them away. That's the way its done. Throwing stones at soldiers does not mean soldiers.

I’ve given u guys me advice:
Don’t involve urself in any activities or claim any right that do not guarantee ur safety.

Now if u want to die, go and attack the army with stones and pebbles and claim soldiers abroad don’t kill people who attack them. shocked
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rip to them
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by bosco2017: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
wis3:
may their souls RIP. going about carrying out these senseless dumb protests is not the way to go about this.

U are an idiot . So u support the gov that kill its own people. If u can't protest in democracy then we are in trouble . Buhari must release their leader
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by bosco2017: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
StarOnEarth:
So sad

This people should stop confronting this soldiers for christ sake but no they will still go.

Idiot soldiers should be in barracks . They were just demostrating . They did not carry guns

1 Like

Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by BiafranJesus: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sholaco:
Rot in hell to d Shiite members

Typical muslim. Allah's terrorist
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Mace0lane: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari is working by the time he is through within the remaining little time left, Adolf Hitler self will be remembered as a learner.

delugajackson:
So much bloodshed under this administration, no thanks to the lackadaisical attitude of the Dullard-in-Chief. Buhari will never go unpunished.
Buhari is killing killing yet he as not wiped out an entire village like PDP did in Odi and Zaki Biam. How many did Jonathan sacrifice on his alter of blood everyday while he was president ? I will say not less than 20 daily but where were your bigoted souls then. I presume in hell ba ?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by MightySparrow: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
They should forward the names to the malaika in charge of distribution of 72 virgins for their rewards. The list is useless here. No mischief meant it just occured to me that way.
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
StarOnEarth:
So sad

This people should stop confronting this soldiers for christ sake but no they will still go.

Just imagine that ur a Christian n a member of winners church chapel. 3 years ago Buhari arrested oyedepo for no reason n permanently locked him up in an unknown location.....What will u go?
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by pek(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Just imagine that ur a Christian n a member of winners church chapel. 3 years ago Buhari arrested oyedepo for no reason n permanently locked him up in an unknown location.....What will u go?
For no reason? Fear God oo
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by MOHSHESHI(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Uhmnn I pity dem
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by KingsleyCEO: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
I blame the Nigeria army 100% because these killings were actually avoidable.
No shaking shall, they should get ready should in case these guys say they don't want protest again that they want gorilla war.
They will have a handful since they believe everything should be done by gun shots.

In a normal country, those military official responsible for such massacre would be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
pek:
For no reason? Fear God oo

Can u list the reason(s) why the Shiite leader was arrested!
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by waletoke12345(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
For there ignorance
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by StarOnEarth(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Baba I would pray for him
I wont go and face people that can waste me anyhow

1 Like

Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by dokyOloye: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
wis3:
may their souls RIP. going about carrying out these senseless dumb protests is not the way to go about this.
You mean protest is not the way to go when one is aggrieved?
Maybe you will prefer bomb detonation like boko haram
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Okobaroh: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
this was how boko haram as a sect started.
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by pek(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Can u list the reason(s) why the Shiite leader was arrested!
So, the government just went to his house, picked him and locked him up just like that?
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by chudi55: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
wis3:
can you tell them the way they should go.. hopefully the senseless are the security operatives firing live bullet on them
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by TAO11(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
What Nnamdi Kanu couldn't do.

He mentioned only one honourable IPOB member namely:

Jack
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Uglymugg: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Uglymugg: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
truthstands01:

Have you watched how soldiers in sane societies handle protesters?

When has Nigeria ever beeen a sane society? During Jonathans era i guess, right? Our kill and maime citizens, they were like the American army.

Must be tough working with that little memory you have up there.
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
wis3:

Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Horus(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpBPuplnm7U

Army-Shiite Clash: Is The Military Justified?
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by wis3(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
chudi55:
can you tell them the way they should go.. hopefully the senseless are the security operatives firing live bullet on them
they get fired at because they go about behaving abnormally. mounting blockades on major roads making other road users suffer. they have no regard for public property.
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
pek:
So, the government just went to his house, picked him and locked him up just like that?

Pls stop wasting my time.

List the reason(s) why he was arrested.
Re: Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army by sayisayi(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Pls collect AR15 and start the fight.

If you add bullet to your no fear of death mentality = wahala for the zoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: Why Avoiding Paying Taxes To A Country You Claim To Love? / Ilorin And The Crisis Of Fulani Identity / Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.