Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP (27841 Views)

We Are Patiently Waiting For Ayade's Sack soon - PDP / APC Members Will Give You Back Seat Treatment Soon – PDP Replies Tinubu / 6 APC Governors, 27 NASS Members Joining Us Soon – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by visijo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dnt trust a guy that can insert sim
correctly in the dark. He can rape u
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by lx3as(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
PDP has turned itself to an 'attack-dog', that has no single campaign manifesto or issue but just a character assassinating party...

They are using lots of days, months to drag certificate, now is how to expose Sanwo-olu.

From North pole to South pole, I have never seen a serious contestant that would relocate to another country with his gang to strategize on how to win election.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by hisexcellency34: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
How are we sure Ambode is not the one supplying PDP the information?
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Lhanre(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
The so called Lagos primaries that produced him was a sham. Rather than the NWC delegates conducting it, the Tinubu and Aregbesola led Mandate group with the support of Oshiomole hijacked the process, gave all the cards to the mandate group supporters to distribute, and as I speak the majority of members are yet to get their cards because they support the governor who had to cry out on air before he was given his card.

Lagosians are watching, let's see how they intend to repeat the Osun manipulation in Lagos.
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Shawlambivert(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
To be honest with you too, we all have skeletons in our various wardrobes.
nymphomaniac:
I will b honest with you guys..when ever I see sanwo olu's posters, I see someone who must have bad skeletons in his cupboard. Maybe it was ambode's world conference talk or it's just a gut feeling...

Well all politicians and indeed most humans have something to hide so not a biggie.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by ACHILLES45: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
WAEC—The Latest Online Shopping Store; Pay For Certificate & Get it Delivered at Your Doorstep. I Pity Jumia & Konga
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by BAZETU12: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
pdp can never rule Lagos just leave sanwo olu alone and face how u are going to win but I know PDP can't win lagos. lagos is APC and APC is Lagos simple

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by bluecircle470: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Toothless bulldog
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pdp in Lagos is very useless indeed. Imagine the stupid comment. It show how empty and incompetent Lagos Pdp is.

They are even the ones fielding an emergency candidate who a month to the primaries had no plans to running for Governor only to change at last minute and impose himself once again. Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
There are more things to expose other than what Ambode exposed? Interesting
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by phase1: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Let's start by scrutinizing his WAEC certificate first.
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Mace0lane: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
clefstone:
Ambode has given pdp Lagos campaign strategy
A strategy that failed him n will fail your father anytime any day.

nymphomaniac:
I will b honest with you guys..when ever I see sanwo olu's posters, I see someone who must have bad skeletons in his cupboard. Maybe it was ambode's world conference talk or it's just a gut feeling... Well all politicians and indeed most humans have something to hide so not a biggie.
Says a bigot of Igbo extraction

1 Like

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by LyfeJennings(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is Ambode's writing on the wall
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by rickyrex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:

Pdp’s case is like that of a drowning man that will clutch to a straw
if PDP could one day lose power to APC after 16years then APC will also lose power to PDP how it will happen I don't know. But not far from now
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by moufan: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Shawlambivert:
To be honest with you too, we all have skeletons in our various wardrobes.
speak for yourself pls
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by AdonaiAluminium: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
First Ambode said he has psychiatric issue, and was once arrested for possessing fake dollars in the USA, what again do you want to expose about him

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by 46O1CE: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
rickyrex:
if PDP could one day lose power to APC after 16years then APC will also lose power to PDP how it will happen I don't know. But not far from now
Ipob analysis

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by sucess001(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:

Pdp’s case is like that of a drowning man that will clutch to a straw

Wait and see
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Ategberoson(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
for that world press from ambode, Tinubu and sanwaolu will still deal with him after the poll even FG will not save him

I trust APC not to let him go scotfree, his case would be worse than femi Pedro politically

as for PDP the exposer party. PDP are just a party that can't near Lagos stare govt if they can't during obj military disguise Democratic rule then nothing is going to happen in this Democratic rule

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Is04970: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
PDP has been reduced to Amebo.
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by nymphomaniac(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mace0lane:

A strategy that failed him n will fail your father anytime any day.

Says a bigot of Igbo extraction
mumu!
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Tobi0123: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
jookco:

Next time include your full name for account verification.

Just to remain anonymous..but thanks..will put a name there
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by spiralwedge(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
kennypoka2:
This is laughable.. PDP forget Lagos abeg... It's very obvious Sanwo-Olu will win and not only win alone but with a huge landslide... Funny people..

In general elections, where every registered voter would vote, APC or its old name never won by landslide. It is very always very bare difference. This time around, however, i see APC losing. I for one will vote anybody but Sanwo-Olu, because of the bad politics used to remove Ambode, whose leadership style and principles I love.
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by ofwest47(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
are you saying you want to expose the head of your looting party Athieveku first.?
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Tareq1105: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
ryloy:
grin
PDP...Party of wailers, cry cry babies

Pdp.......... Olodo
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
spiralwedge:

In general elections, where every registered voter would vote, APC or its old name never won by landslide. It is very always very bare difference. This time around, however, i see APC losing. I for one will vote anybody but Sanwo-Olu, because of the bad politics used to remove Ambode, whose leadership style and principles I love.
It's only a blind man that will predict another man winning other than Sanwo-Olu. Campaign hasn't really started but this man has already won the hearts of many lagosians. Yes, I repeat many lagosians.. His demeanor alone speaks of calmness and intelligence.. Without knowing him, you start loving him.. That's how powerful Sanwo_olu's magic has gotten people. PDP/Jimi Agbaje has no chance in Lagos in another 20 years. I can't say much about other States but I'm very sure Sanwo_Olu got Lagos.. Jimi knows it. PDP knows it. Even Atiku knows it! .
Have a great week

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by Tobi0123: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
paparazzi1987:

N.A.O.B grin
Meaning?
Re: We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP by spiralwedge(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
kennypoka2:

It's only a blind man that will predict another man winning other than Sanwo-Olu. Campaign hasn't really started but this man has already won the hearts of many lagosians. Yes, I repeat many lagosians.. His demeanor alone speaks of calmness and intelligence.. Without knowing him, you start loving him.. That's how powerful Sanwo_olu's magic has gotten people. PDP/Jimi Agbaje has no chance in Lagos in another 20 years. I can't say much about other States but I'm very sure Sanwo_Olu got Lagos.. Jimi knows it. PDP knows it. Even Atiku knows it! .
Have a great week

Lagos voters are different from party voters. You may need to start knowing the difference. The vibes you have been getting are all from party politics and from people that may not even vote.
Of course, i respect your opinion but the fact is APC has never won by landslide in Lagos (that is actually our bone of detention).

I will ignore the first line of your response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) / Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.