Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,062 members, 7,852,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket (40051 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Osun Sdp Senetorial Rally @ Ilesha / Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by BabaO2: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
JasonScoolari:
[i]Social Democratic Party (SDP) in Atakunmosa West Local Government Council of Osun State has dumped the party’s gubernatorial candidate in the just concluded governorship election, Senator Iyiola Omisore, and endorsed the candidature of Peoples Democartic Party (PDP), Chief Francis Adenigba Fadahunsi, astheir choice to support in the forthcoming general election.[/i]Then, it will be an easy win for APC if omisore is not contesting. Head of a parastatal or a ministerial position awaits omisore in APC.

Lmfao!!! grin That's what you get when you betray your people and dance with the APC for a plate of Amala and Ewedu filled with flies.
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sounds untrue.

1 Like

Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by leunseyis(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fadahunsi is a loser. he lost his ticket in 2015 to senate. He may lose again. thou aka Fada get money wella.
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by Hardamz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kewtt:
Hehehe hahaha you can't eat your cake and have it!!
LMFAO, MO FOH O
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by excel101(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why should they be dumping him now, and why not when was supporting the APC candidate.d
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by bubu2019: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kewtt:
Hehehe hahaha you can't eat your cake and have it!!
a beg !!!!interpreters asap
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by jrusky(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
I knew it will end this way for that short man called Omisore. He can go and join apc freely but it is very unfortunate too late for him to get any senatorial ticket.

Omisore you see your life? Sometime money is not everything, apc gave you cash and make you look stupid to your followers now how are you enjoying the money when everyone are rejecting you?

Well it's Omisore headache.
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by onatisi(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
i look and laugh when i see people laughing at omisore .
many novice dont understand that omisore is an asset to any party and even pdp and atiku will still be very happy to have him back in their folds , likewise apc that has a low popularity now cannot afford to joke with omisore . who knows sdp in osun state if not because of omisore ?
omisore alone can deliver over 100,000 votes , he has over 128,000 votes behind him that he can channel to any party that favors him , that amount of votes alone can decide an election result , whether it is state or federal. we all saw how he became the winning factor in the last osun elections
he is not concerned about sdp , he knows that when elections draw very near , various parties will start coming back to him because politics is a game of numbers and he has that numbers that they need.
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by jrusky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Maket:
He will get ministerial appointment for the job well-done

Nice one at least minister for solid mineral or minister for tourism what a wonderful portfolio.
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by shadeze: 2:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Just imagine politicians
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by TheSmoothTalker(m): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Eeyah. Omisore don jonze

It takes a lot to put an EVENT together; and as such, an adept MC is needed to steer the ship of proceedings. A compère per excellence, one with the right use of language, etiquette, & eloquence. An engaging professional whose sense of humor is unrivaled.

Book ADE THE SMOOTHTALKER For your events. Adethesmoothtalker@gmail.com
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by israelmao(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2018
The truth about what exactly transpired during WHITE HANDKERCHIEF RUN-OFF ELECTION will soon come to public knowledge.
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by Tobi0123: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Please stop begging around.

You post this shit on every thread as if begging is your destiny

Sorry but I never did this on every thread...I was so in need yesterday on only posted it in like three threads so people could see...not that kind of a person..

Only found myself in a tight situation
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by sukar886: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2018
that's good news, God punish him
Re: Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket by rock003: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin angry grin Useless PDP propagandist...

Omisore was never interested in going to the Senate.

There is no SDP in Osun Without Omisore.. grin grin

you may not agree, but APC has messed up your mind and brain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.