Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The New National Minimum Wage And The Reality. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New National Minimum Wage And The Reality. (341 Views)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New National Minimum Wage And The Reality. by tc1od: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
I will like to draw your attention to the wickedness in our government. as at today in the market a bag of rice is eighteen thousand five hundred naira #(18,500). so now the question is, is the Federal and state Government expect the civil servant to work for the whole one month and use his or her salary to buy a bag of rice? A civil servant who's salary is #18,000 per month if he decide to buy a bag of rice in the market today, he will still have to borrow or own the shop owner five hundred naira to enable him by a full bad of rice. what really is wrung with us in this part of the world? I wonder how our so called leaders reason and think before taking decision on issues. pls ooooo someone should help me is there anyway I can sale my own part of Nigeria since this country belong to all of us I want to relocate to another country I am tired of this Nigeria.
Re: The New National Minimum Wage And The Reality. by Pat081: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Do u know dat some states dnt pay dat 18 thousand naira in dis country only God will help workers in dis country

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo,ambodo And Sanwo-olu Visit Tinubu(photos) / UPDATE – Ohakim Vs Okorocha: Court Seals Four Banks In Imo For Contempt / How APC Crisis Is Deepening In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.