Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law (915 Views)

I Had Hot S*X With My Father’s Friend, And In The Process This Happened – Lady / How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / The Day I Had Hot Sex With My Lecturer In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law by osasu404: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
I am 38 and my wife is 35.

She was in a nasty road accident last year and had to spend time in hospital with a broken leg and internal injuries.

She was on life support for a while too.

My mother-in-law came to stay with me so we could visit my wife at the hospital together and
support one another through this difficult time.

She only lives 20 miles away but doesn’t like driving much.

We ended up getting together while grieving but have now fallen for one another
It was a very stressful time and, because of the strain we were under, we began to comfort one another.

We talked about my wife constantly but sometimes we cried together too.

One night after a particularly difficult hospital visit we came back to my house exhausted.

I made us a cup of tea and we sat down on the sofa together.

My mother-in-law reached out to put her hand on my leg to reassure me everything would be OK.

I don’t know why but I then leaned over to kiss her.

One thing led to another and we ended up having s3x. It was awesome.

I still have amazing sex with my mum-in-law even though my wife has made a great recovery.............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/i-finally-gave-into-temptation-and-had.html

Re: Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law by shakmati(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
May Sopona visit you with a bag full of goodies since you have decided to think with your JT instead of the head God gave you!

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Characteristics Of "Small Girls With Big Gods" / Shoot Your Shots / She Is Bold, Hot And A Gallant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.