Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) (28949 Views)

Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Passionate888: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
APC wants to use the stomach infrastructure method on Rivers State electorates.

7 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Passionate888: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
They are distributing these bags at churches, social meetings, etc

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by CilicMarin: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Na WA ooo!

That is the handiwork of the PDP

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Bannylove13: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Na WA ooo!

That is the handiwork of the PDP

Told you guys ..you still live in the past..
That's reason you find it hard to connect with reality..

Sorry..

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Bannylove13: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Passionate888:
They are distributing these bags at churches, social meetings, etc

Desperation is real bro..

APC is down... real down.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 05, 2018
All the 3 senators from Rivers are now in APC.

Wike still tends to be popular.

I wish someone in Rivers can paint an unemotional and unbiased picture of the reality on ground.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Swagaholic01: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Awol1:

I wish someone in Rivers can paint an unemotional and unbiased picture of the reality on ground.
wike will be sent pcaking

9 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by tuniski: 1:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Awol1:

The senators will all lose on February 16th2019! It is only state elections of 2nd march that apc Might get Something in state assembly!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by seanfer(m): 4:49am On Nov 05, 2018
tuniski:

The senators will all lose on February 16th2019! It is only state elections of 2nd march that apc Might get Something in state assembly!

I disagree with you... I am a resident of Port Harcourt and I can tell you that PDP is going to lose more Federal Seats in Rivers East(Ikwerre/Orashi axis) and Rivers South East(Ogoni axis).. with the fact that PDP can’t allocate any figure like they did in 2015.. The news on the street is that APC Rivers is all out to pay Wike back in His own Coin....

30 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2018
seanfer:

I disagree with you... I am a resident of Port Harcourt and I can tell you that PDP is going to lose more Federal Seats in Rivers East(Ikwerre/Orashi axis) and Rivers South East(Ogoni axis).. with the fact that PDP can’t allocate any figure like they did in 2015.. The news on the street is that APC Rivers is all out to pay Wike back in His own Coin....
Dont mind that deluded boy that dont know where hes from.

9 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2018
seanfer:

With the happenings in Rivers South East, do you really think Magnus will urge his supporters to vote for APC after wat Amaechi has done to him......
You don't reside in Port Harcourt.

There is also the supreme court matter and now a fresh congress is about to be held as stated by Adams, the APC national chairman.

As it stands, APC will definately lose out their house is not in order.
Wike and PDP are just watching the events and planning on how to deliver..

Just watch.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by munazafar(m): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2018
PDP and Rivers state are like 5 and 6 there is no fucking way PDP can loose to any party in rivers state . I am an OGONI man.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by BestDude: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2018
seanfer:

lol.... Coming from an APC apologist.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by tuniski: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2018
seanfer:

Nobody will allocate votes anywhere come. 2019 cos the ballot Sanctity is Continually being improved upon.

Are you saying APC will buy more votes? Vote buying is the only fluid option Left For riggers!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by tuniski: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Childish! When you reach my age, wisdom would have touched you.

Childish narrow boy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Fatherkim001: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Kennedy94(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2018
lol
Apc want to finally bury this country...

6 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2018
Kolekole wants to ruin rivers oooooooo. Say no to Cole say no to ColeCole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2018
Kk
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2018
Idiots that take Nigerians to be hungry

5 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2018
Sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Passionate888:
APC wants to use the stomach infrastructure method on Rivers State electorates.

It's allowed
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by rxmusa(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Hh
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Toosure70: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Awol1:

Wike will soon join APC.

2 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by SoulB6: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2018
mimimile93:
Sai baba till 2023

apc till eternity

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2018
The masses have been greatly starved, hence at the mercy of the politicians.
They loot the treasury, refuse to increase minimum wage, and come to deceive the people with a days meal.

2 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by LamidiCownu: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by hucienda: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2018
So Rivers pipul folo hungry? smh ... see what these politicians have reduced Nigerians to.
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Donmedrac: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2018
senatordave1:

oga shut up, you think river people are stupid abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.