Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Urgent Help Needed : PPA Needed In Abuja - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Help Needed : PPA Needed In Abuja (950 Views)

PPA Needed IN Delta State / PPA Needed In Ibadan / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed : PPA Needed In Abuja by GoldenPenny(f): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Good day to you all.
I'm a corper presently serving in Abuja, although I'm still in camp. The problem now is that I don't know anybody in Abuja that I can stay with after camp, and from what I've heard so far cost of living in Abuja is in the high side especially accommodation. Now I'm kind of wondering why I came to Abuja.
I really need you guys to help me out,i need suggestions on PPA that offer Corp member accommodation or pay Corp member well in Abuja, I would really appreciate your suggestions, as I wouldn't want to be homeless, you can also give me suggestions on where I can get cheaper accommodation as I don't know anywhere in Abuja. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Urgent Help Needed : PPA Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 09, 2018
GoldenPenny:
Good day to you all.
I'm a corper presently serving in Abuja, although I'm still in camp. The problem now is that I don't know anybody in Abuja that I can stay with after camp, and from what I've heard so far cost of living in Abuja is in the high side especially accommodation. Now I'm kind of wondering why I came to Abuja.
I really need you guys to help me out,i need suggestions on PPA that offer Corp member accommodation or pay Corp member well in Abuja, I would really appreciate your suggestions, as I wouldn't want to be homeless, you can also give me suggestions on where I can get cheaper accommodation as I don't know anywhere in Abuja. Thanks in anticipation

you can get cheap accomodation in Kubwa. Better still, call this number for assistance : 09032040792.
Re: Urgent Help Needed : PPA Needed In Abuja by MrCuteID(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff or do you know anyone of this caliber who is in need of a loan(Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 at 2.18% monthly interest)?....the Federal Govt Staff can be anybody from anywhere in any part of Nigeria i.e any state not necessary from Lagos State(the person can be a Police or Navy or Nigerian Army,Custom,Civil Defense,Immigration, FRSC or FIRS Officers etc living or working somewhere in any part of the country) but the State govt staff must be Lagos State Govt Staff only....No collateral, No Guarantor,No Rigorous Documentation,24 Hrs Turn Around Time for disbursement, Repayment Tenure: 1 to 36 months. REQUIREMENTS: Passport Photographs,Recent Utility Bill, Staff id and any other valid identification cards, 3 months pay slip and 6 months statement of account,Employment/ Confirmation letter and introduction letter from your department....If you are interested please Inbox me privately for more details or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: Urgent Help Needed : PPA Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
We need outcomes For those who went Abuja for FRSC exam, is exam CBT or HR pls, i need respond and i wish every one there best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Is Change Of Name Mandatory For A Married Woman? / Kidnapped Corpers-Eerie Coincidence / Accident Involving New Batch B Corp Members In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.