Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

A Cab Driver Found My G-sp0t And Gave Me The Best S3x Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cab Driver Found My G-sp0t And Gave Me The Best S3x Ever (1375 Views)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cab Driver Found My G-sp0t And Gave Me The Best S3x Ever by edema202: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
You'd be surprised how you can discover your center of gravity (and who can give you mind-blowing orgasms).

The year was 1985. I was walking on Third Avenue in New York City, probably going to the store for no good reason.A Cab Driver Found My G-Sp0t And Gave Me The Best S3x EVER It was a
gorgeous day. On the corner, a cab stopped at the light. The car was free and the driver smiled at me as I passed in front of his vehicle.

I couldn't help but notice how drop-dead gorgeous he was: exceptionally handsome face, long, raven-black hair. I was immediately attracted to him. I raised my hand to hail him down, and he pulled to the curb to let me in. I sat in the front seat.

The sxual magnetism between us was break-the-Richter-scale material. I wasn't there to be his fare and he wasn't there to be my driver.

Bear in mind, this was the 1980s. Right before things like AIDS and safe s3x became part of life as we now know it — the idea of casual sx and instant sxual gratification were not only considered normal, but appropriate for the times. It was cool to have sx with anyone you wanted back then and we did it freely, happily and without conscience.

While the 60s may have been the era that ushered in the concept of free s3x, it wasn't until the 80s that we really got our freak on. As soon as...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/a-cab-driver-found-my-g-sp0t-and-gave.html

Re: A Cab Driver Found My G-sp0t And Gave Me The Best S3x Ever by Mursz: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chineke!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) / Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers / Most Men Dont Want To Settle They Just Want To Bleep As Many Girls As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.