Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Anambra State? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Anambra State? (1819 Views)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Anambra State? by Joecruise(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please for those who served in Anambra state, what was your experience like, and where is the best local government area to serve and which school will give me accommodation, good allowance and a little bit of freedom so i can learn a new skill before the servive year is over?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz / Batch A NYSC 16 Whatsapp Group Chat!!!!!!!! / NYSC Batch B 2016 Timetable: When Is The Mobilization Starting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.