Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception (37231 Views)

The Laughable Character Known As Reno Omokiri / 2023: Give APC, Tinubu Another 8 Years To ‘change’ Nigeria – VON DG / Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by Redbarry: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Maintenance culture is lacking
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by wonlasewonimi: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
But this is not different from many government parastatals... Nigeria needs a hard reset.
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by jericco1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
at least they have a nice TV
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by paix(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
ottohan:
And the DG is a staunch Buharist..
APC and faliure are like twins.
Siamese twins I believe.

1 Like

Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by GRACEGLORY: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Famousbabe:
What A Shame! See The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception

A twitter @moabzlim has exposed the shameful and laughable state of the Voice Of Nigeria (VON) reception.

He shared a video that depicts the sorry state of the VON reception and wrote:

"This is the reception of Voice of Nigeria VON. its in such a laughable state. If this is the voice of Nigeria then is it not a shame.

Something has to be done about this. Lets RT till it gets the needed attention.

This Voice of Nigeria is located at Ikoyi road close to Obalende. The building and offices are in such a terrible condition. Monies are allocated yearly for the the upgrade and rehabilitation of these buildings and offices but no the monies will be cornered.

If anyone doubts my claim, please pay the office a visit. And you will be left in awe at the deplorable condition of the agency's reception."

The video and tweets have got Nigerians talking.

Watch video HERE

See some reactions:

Good that you've brought the shame of your own country to the international community.
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by Ziggylady(f): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
lol...the lagos one was once like this...After u will open a new one again in nassarrawa..Kontinu�

Spot on!...Lack of maintainance culture is a problem in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Too bad and ugly
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by Chukazu: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Yet the DGs private house will be top notch..the problem the black race has is one of being too self centred, we never think of the collective good of society but rather sacricifice the collective good of society on the altar of personal greed

That one that is busy campaigning for Senate ?

Buhari has destroyed every fabrics of tenets of good governance, I don't know how someone in such supposed sensitive non partisan position could be involved in active politicking

2 Likes

Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by bixton(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
depezee:
This is why Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a "Zoo".

Shame on Buhari!

Shame on Osibanjo!

Shame on the imposter "Jubril"

What is in Nnamdi Kanu's home state?
Why don't he start to liberate his home state?
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by BiafranJesus: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Only in the zoo.
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by goaldynman(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
LIAR MOHAMMED OVER TO YOU!!
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by themanderon: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Most government offices and anything government owned in this country is always a sorry sight to behold. The day I went to DPR office in Enugu I couldn't sit on the sofas at the reception for fear of bedbugs. Those chairs and the entire office have seen better days.
Simply a reflection of the rubbish country we live in ruled by vicious criminal minded cabals and an incredibly docile citizenry.
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by Xander85: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Why the shock and surprise? Was anyone actually expecting the Voice of Nigeria to be any better than the country it's projecting?

It's an apt metaphor if you ask me! smiley
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by ericsimons18: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
The real problem is ... supervision, there is no sector or body set up to checkmark these things if there was a firm hand set up to uphold and investigate proper coordination of things like these where a meaningful reward is attached to the effectiveness of the sector ..I recon things will get better by at least 63 % in maintenance or total project execution.
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by okwabayi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is Africa: where blacks have no maintenance culture.
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by MissJoy29(f): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
I remember this place vividly. I did a 2 week or so IT here. Even then, years ago, it was this bad. I was very surprised when I entered there for the first time.
Re: The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception by MissJoy29(f): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
I remember this place vividly. I did a 2 week or so IT here. Even then, years ago, it was this bad. I was very surprised when I entered there for the first time so I'm surprised now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.