Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies (28301 Views)

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Celebgistz1: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Beautiful Nigerian actress, Adesua Etomi, has explained why she finds it easy to cry in the movies she acts.

Adesua Etomi Wellington, one of Nigeria’s most beautiful actresses, has explained how she goes about crying in movies.

Adesua made the explanation while responding to a Twitter user, Taiwo Victoria, who wanted to know how she finds it comfortable crying in many of her roles.

The twitter user asked,
“@AdesuaEtomiW I’m rewatching your movies and I just want to know how you cry in your scenes like it looks so so real. Sorry if it’s an odd request”.

Responding to the question, the actress simply said, “Loool. I just put myself in my characters head space”.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/adesua-etomi-reveals-how-she-finds-it-easy-to-cry-in-movies/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Celebgistz1: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by sirusX(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
I thought the director usually cuts onions behind the camera shocked

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by IamD18: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Giving birth is a beautiful thing.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by praizblog: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Tamarapetty(f): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
So touching

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by MJBOLT: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
guy,why you wicked like this
IamD18:

14 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Witlee(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na me go later marry this girl

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by legenddimex(m): 3:56am On Nov 06, 2018
celebrity Crush

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Askmewhy(m): 3:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Some people are just emotional, so anybody can do that.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by ekestic1976(f): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2018
sirusX:
I though the director usually cuts onions behind the camera shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by femi4: 4:01am On Nov 06, 2018
She should be pregnant by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by omusiliyu(m): 4:01am On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:

God will do it. Or are you God?

32 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Justbeingreal(m): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2018
femi4:
Wetin Concern U.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by bluefilm: 4:04am On Nov 06, 2018
femi4:

Go impregnate am na. lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Evercurious(f): 4:10am On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:

But why cry more than your 'SUPPOSED' bereaved?

Abeg MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS �

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by vincentjk(m): 4:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Adesua amaka, though am yet to watch a movie she is featured in
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 06, 2018
To cry easy naa, just imagine say your male or pale kpai.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Laple0541(m): 4:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Mehn...this lady fine sha, see the correct food wey that headboy de chop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:22am On Nov 06, 2018
shocked shocked

When this trophy wife go get Belle born pikin sef?

Abi Banky W preek no dey work?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by utenwuson: 4:22am On Nov 06, 2018
vincentjk:
u don't watch nollywood movies then
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by MJBOLT: 4:24am On Nov 06, 2018
try and see wedding party and ayanma

vincentjk:
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by NwaJozi: 4:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by vincentjk(m): 4:44am On Nov 06, 2018
utenwuson:
u don't watch nollywood movies then
I do but sometimes
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by vincentjk(m): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2018
MJBOLT:
try and see wedding party and ayanma

Aii
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Sundayvictor0(m): 5:07am On Nov 06, 2018
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
IamD18:
God is the giver of children, You need to know that

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Boyooosa(m): 5:09am On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

When this trophy wife go get Belle born pikin sef?

Abi Banky W preek no dey work?
Truly a female version of Nwa...

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by princeogbeide1(m): 5:22am On Nov 06, 2018
sirusX:
I though the director usually cuts onions behind the camera shocked

You are on course but correct your spelling. "though" *thought*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies by Gosj01(m): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Need a laptop?

I sell them!

More information in signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Headies 2019: Teni Reacts To Winning 4 Awards, Thanks Fans / Rosy Meurer Rocks Sheer Bustier And Black Leather Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.