Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) (46638 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by freemi(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Based on ur perspective but I don't like what I hate.
lols . .u ce. .dats y u shud speak 4 ur sef
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by psucc(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Please I am interested in developing the dancing queen. Please can you take me on a tutorial?
Speedyconnect15:
Someone should help me find a god fearing wife grin angry

The ones in my city are satan fearing. grin

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies from over 733 members of this forum.

Everything is not scam.
Just click the link below!
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by daymeelarday(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
What in actual fvck ? How the fvck is this news ?
And to think it made fp. angry

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by kukumay5: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2018
chai
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by kukumay5: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2018
MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
I know you will like it ,na Dem your type na
Yeah... It's cool that way wink
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by jetson06: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2018
if they like let them naked themselves.
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by CYBON: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by buchai: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2018
are they home makers or home destroyers?
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Apsssalol: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2018
Commendable

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by soul2: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Xaos:
When I was small, my mom told me that life is harsh and we don't always get what we want. I didn't understand at the time but after rushing in with my Vaseline but only to see 10 tubers of yam... I think I get the point now MA.

God go forgive you. Laughing
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2018
After slaying hot, she's lucky to have slayed one rich dude. The rest still slaying to find theirs too.
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
I like the one on the far right. She’s built like a young curvy Uriel.
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Abdulmsaidu(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Yours is even better

Those in my city don't even fear Satan

Na satan dey fear them be that, him be apprentice for their place
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by writeprof(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Teacher rubbish

It is sometimes held that none can only take a singular verb, never a plural verb: none of them is coming tonight rather than none of them are coming tonight. There is little justification, historical or grammatical, for this view.

A quick google search of reputable grammar sites reveals None can be either plural or singular depending on its use. None of them is obviously plural because them is plural. In this case, “are” is the correct verb,says Online Grammar.com depending on the context and the emphasis needed

Teachers follow the rules of the language as given by the original users. For Nigerian users, Grammarly may not be an authentic expert but Oxford or Cambridge dictionaries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.