Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Are You Jealous Of Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Jealous Of Your Ex? (377 Views)

Are You Jealous When Your Bf/gf Is Online But Not Chatting With You / Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). / The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Jealous Of Your Ex? by okevibes: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Are You Jealous Of Your Ex?
Jealousy is inevitable. And it can feel worse after you’ve ended the relationship. So are you jealous of your ex? Find out how to change that.
When you’re having a hard time dealing with your break up, it’s easy to be jealous of your ex and even hate them for moving on and having a good time.

But we all have to learn to move on.

There’s really no point in living in the past or hoping your partner feels worse than you.

All of us have our own ways of coping with the end of a relationship.

And if your ex gets into a rebound relationship or paints the town red and parties all night long, there’s really nothing you can do about it.

Nothing but lose the jealousy and move on.

Are you jealous of your ex?

Love is such a crazy feeling. It comes with several ups and several downs, and most of them happen when we least expect it.

Sometimes, your love may fizz out or you may assume that your love is fizzing out.

At times when a relationship goes into a slump, a lot of strange things start happening within us.

We feel terrible, frustrated, and we get annoyed with everything around us. Sometimes we feel worse.

And some other times, we’re just not ready to accept the fact that things are over and the relationship has fallen apart.

And even if we do accept it, we just don’t want to see our partner with someone else. Everyone goes through these feelings, so that’s nothing to worry about. But just sometimes, you may find yourself in a mad fit of rage and confusion and do a few things that could just be defined as acts of vengeful stupidity.

Jealousy and a happy ex

“I had a bad break up with my guy”, says Jenny, a young corporate woman, “I just couldn’t come to terms with it, and I found myself stalking my ex boyfriend everywhere he went. He couldn’t see me, but I followed him around in the evenings from a distance. A week after our break up, I found him in a coffee shop with a gorgeous girl. They were flirting and couldn’t keep their hands off each other’s faces and bodies. I was furious, but I stood a fair distance away and watched them patiently, even as every passing minute made me feel worse. As they stepped out, I don’t know what came over me but I just ran towards them, and slapped him and kicked him in his groin. And then, I sat on the curb and put my face in my palms and started crying.”

What this young woman felt was pain, pain beyond anything she had ever felt. You may never have felt it, but sometimes pain and hate replaces the love that we have for someone and makes us do terrible things.

For most of us, feeling jealousy of an ex is an experience that inflicts a lot of pain, but it remains an inner experience and doesn’t reveal itself to others. But in some cases, things can get quite nasty.

Read More At: https://sugarmummyin.com/are-you-jealous-of-your-ex/

(1) (Reply)

Uber For Onions / Friendly Advice To Prospective Husbands / Would You Delete All Your Social Media To Save Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.