Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Igbo Ana Their Paradox - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Ana Their Paradox (453 Views)

Palestinians And Biafrans. A Sad Paradox And Gross Contradiction.. / The Sad Paradox Of Peter Obi, Obidients And The Northerners. / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Ana Their Paradox by AmuDimpka: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2018
They said igbo aren't educated , yet the statistics from examination and professional bodies like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, NMA etc are telling us otherwise. Even the international bodies have said otherwise

They said that igbo are not United, yet we have seen how the whole igbo speaking tribes fro. South east and South south stood in unison for kanu

They said igbo cities aren't developed yet we have seen how Enugu was the only resilient city in Nigeria by international organisation and how Onitsha is the most built up city in Nigeria

They said that igbo love money, yet we have seen the most corrupt tribes and how Kanu has said over time that he isn't interested in money

They said igbo women are hairy , yet we have seen daily how fairy ladies from igbo won beauty peagants in Nigeria even globally ..Oluchi

They said that igbo can't okay politics, yet we have seen igbo win political posts in many developed nations even in non igbo areas in Nigeria

They said igbo are not important in the scheme of things yet we have seen how worried the mere mention of Biafra makes people.

They said igbo are troubleshooters yet they have lived in peace with their cousins and neighbors in South South for centuries no war

To me , as a Nigeriab, I think the best thing is to love, understand and understudy the igbo ...trully they are enigmatic and so with other tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ana Their Paradox by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2018
AmuDimpka:

They said igbo aren't educated , yet the statistics from examination and professional bodies like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, NMA etc are telling us otherwise. Even the international bodies have said otherwise

They said that igbo are not United, yet we have seen how the whole igbo speaking tribes fro. South east and South south stood in unison for kanu

They said igbo cities aren't developed yet we have seen how Enugu was the only resilient city in Nigeria by international organisation and how Onitsha is the most built up city in Nigeria

They said that igbo love money, yet we have seen the most corrupt tribes and how Kanu has said over time that he isn't interested in money

They said igbo women are hairy , yet we have seen daily how fairy ladies from igbo won beauty peagants in Nigeria even globally ..Oluchi

They said that igbo can't okay politics, yet we have seen igbo win political posts in many developed nations even in non igbo areas in Nigeria

They said igbo are not important in the scheme of things yet we have seen how worried the mere mention of Biafra makes people.

They said igbo are troubleshooters yet they have lived in peace with their cousins and neighbors in South South for centuries no war

To me , as a Nigeriab, I think the best thing is to love, understand and understudy the igbo ...trully they are enigmatic and so with other tribes
They all need to calm down and Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ana Their Paradox by McStoic(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
That love of money part dey make me laugh and wonder. Bias and prejudice is most people's undoing. When you check the tribe that have looted money the most in Nigeria, it's clearly not Igbo. Vices and virtues are found in every tongue and true of the earth. Let the deception continue.
Re: Igbo Ana Their Paradox by AmuDimpka: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2018
McStoic:
That love of money part dey make me laugh and wonder. Bias and prejudice is most people's undoing. When you check the tribe that have looted money the most in Nigeria, it's clearly not Igbo. Vices and virtues are found in every tongue and true of the earth. Let the deception continue.

May Lord bless you....flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you ...trust me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 Polls: Senate Slashes Power, Health, Education, Presidency Funds / 20,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo / 2019: PDP Chieftain Calls For Removal Of INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.