Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked (7195 Views)

Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Olabode09: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
True Life Story: Should I tell my Brother? What I saw on her Wife’s Facebook Page left me Shocked.

My brother has been happily married to his wife for more than 4 years now. They have 3 children and are living very fine and comfortable. The Wife works with a secondary school which is not far from their house while my brother works as an Electrical engineer with one of the companies on the island.

As usual, I came to spend some weeks with them after our Semester break. I was Warmly received and treated like a brother-in-law indeed by his wife. Mummy Sharon is really a good wife to every member of her husband’s family and everybody loves her too.

On a fateful day, while surfing the internet on my laptop, Mummy Sharon requested of me if she could make use of my laptop to prepare for her lesson the following day. I gladly gave it to her because I was actually through with what I was doing by then and told her to shut it down once she is through with it.

I didn’t use the laptop again until after two weeks that I left their house. I had some unfinished assignment from school. I began to surf the net again to quickly finish up as it was a week to our resumption. While busy with the work, a message popped up from the facebook page. I ignored it because I didn’t want to get distracted by replying my friend’s messages, but it kept on coming in.

I had to quickly pause what I was doing to check the messages but was surprised that it wasn’t my own account. It was my brother’s wife’s account. When I began to check the messages I could not believe what my eyes saw. The conversation was from different men and centered on the romantic moments they shared together. I became engulfed with the revelation and began to dig deep. I discovered her nude pictures sent to these men. I found out that she has more than 10 men she moves out it and have sex with. The height of it was when I stumbled on a conversation with a man telling her that he would come for his son once he returns back to Nigeria.

I am confused! Does it now mean that one of my brother’s children is not biologically his? Should I tell my Brother? Although some members of the family are aware of it, but the couple remains in the dark.

Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug my Wife to Sleep with Me.https://dailyfamily.ng/sleeping-wifes-friend-also-wife-friend/

https://dailyfamily.ng/true-life-story/
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by GOFRONT(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
So when these women keep saying "It is my phone", why do you want to know my password", "I have my privacy" bla bla bla,

So this is what is really going down in their so called privacy??

Na waoo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Owutuotuo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ha?! Nkan nbe! shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Amumaigwe: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Olabode09:
True Life Story: Should I tell my Brother? What I saw on her Wife’s Facebook Page left me Shocked.

My brother has been happily married to his wife for more than 4 years now. They have 3 children and are living very fine and comfortable. The Wife works with a secondary school which is not far from their house while my brother works as an Electrical engineer with one of the companies on the island.

As usual, I came to spend some weeks with them after our Semester break. I was Warmly received and treated like a brother-in-law indeed by his wife. Mummy Sharon is really a good wife to every member of her husband’s family and everybody loves her too.

On a fateful day, while surfing the internet on my laptop, Mummy Sharon requested of me if she could make use of my laptop to prepare for her lesson the following day. I gladly gave it to her because I was actually through with what I was doing by then and told her to shut it down once she is through with it.

I didn’t use the laptop again until after two weeks that I left their house. I had some unfinished assignment from school. I began to surf the net again to quickly finish up as it was a week to our resumption. While busy with the work, a message popped up from the facebook page. I ignored it because I didn’t want to get distracted by replying my friend’s messages, but it kept on coming in.

I had to quickly pause what I was doing to check the messages but was surprised that it wasn’t my own account. It was my brother’s wife’s account. When I began to check the messages I could not believe what my eyes saw. The conversation was from different men and centered on the romantic moments they shared together. I became engulfed with the revelation and began to dig deep. I discovered her nude pictures sent to these men. I found out that she has more than 10 men she moves out it and have sex with. The height of it was when I stumbled on a conversation with a man telling her that he would come for his son once he returns back to Nigeria.

I am confused! Does it now mean that one of my brother’s children is not biologically his? Should I tell my Brother? Although some members of the family are aware of it, but the couple remains in the dark.

You are such a terrible cook. Try harder !

15 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
op no go put ur nose into wetin no concern u oo.iyam very sure ur brother knew d type of he"s involved with when he married her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by mediafada(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is really serious, trusting women is equal to comiting suicide

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by kushercain: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Super story

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by modaink333: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
she deserves to be stoned to death
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Biglittlelois(f): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
1Thessalonians 4:11 says

".....learn to live a quiet life, minding your own business and doing your own work....."

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by enemmo(f): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ten men indeed.

Op try harder...This story is not true.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ten men.. OP na wah oo. Even if the man na goat him supposed to done code one at least na
I no believe this story one bit.. Fake story

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by sage101: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Only Zombies can believe this story.....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by ozoneymcm: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Olabode09:

Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug my Wife to Sleep with Me.https://dailyfamily.ng/sleeping-wifes-friend-also-wife-friend/

Please I need you to teach me how to cook up stories like this. Me sef wan trend abeg

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by wittyt98(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
oya clap fpr yourself

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Splendor185: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Coroner Says Rapper Mac Miller Died Of Drug Overdose

The 26-year-old performer, whose real name was Malcolm McCormick, was found dead at his home in Los Angeles on September 7 and the cause of death was deferred pending a probe.

The coroner’s office said McCormick died “from mixed drug toxicity,” with the powerful opioid fentanyl along with cocaine and alcohol found in his system.

“The manner of death was certified as an accident,” it added.

The Pittsburgh native and one-time partner of pop-star Ariana Grande had released his latest album “Swimming” days before his death and had been set to embark on a new tour.
“I adored you from the day I met you when I was nineteen and I always will,” Grande said in an emotional Instagram post after his death.

“We talked about his. So many time. I’m so mad, I’m so sad I don’t know what to do,” she added.

McCormick had been open in the past about his battle with drugs and his music often dealt with his depression and drug use.

Several artists, including Chance the Rapper, ScHoolboy Q and Ty Dolla $ign, paid tribute to him last week at a benefit concert in Los Angeles.

http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/06/coronor-say-rapper-mac-miller-died-of-drug-overdose/#

Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by MhizzAJ(f): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Awesome!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
If I were you @OP, I will screenshot the conversation and inform my brother. If he fails to act, I'll personally enforce her eviction from his house. If my brother stops me, I will give him heavy blow on his face and leave him alone.

But, that woman will be considered persona non grata in the family.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by faithfull18(f): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
This looks like superstory.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Reeberry: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fake story.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by jom28gy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
You have to tell him, to saved him from embarrassment
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by Vado(m): 3:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Fake stories off a fake ass blog.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by valETA1(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Whenever i read post as this, i swear down, i will be very wise, so i wont be enslaved by this thing called marriage. I wonder if men's brains settles immediately they settle down(married), that they fail to be aware of their ship when in truth they are the captains in it. Why cant men b wise.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked by dhebo(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2018
I gave dangote his first billion naira.. You think say na only you sabi lie grin grin grin...mod abeg close this thread undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning / "She Had Sex With Her Friend A Night To Her Wedding With A Pastor" / I Am In Love With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.