Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,013 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (51683 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Prince Harry & Meghan Markle / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by kingchris30(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
what is the purpose of their visit, how will it end ASUU strike
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
The lifeless one on the beat...

When is the press conference grin grin

I want to laugh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by AeroplaneApple: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Prince Charles would need an interpreter to understand Buhari english
cc GrammarNazi1

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by ekpaben(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
The Prince refused to use their red carpet.
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
baliyubla:
Why is Jubrins left hand always in his Agbada? (1st, 2nd and 4th picture). Prince Charles has come to see Lifelessness in its human form.

He is tapping his protection charm
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by BRASH: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Expect LAI, KEYAMO, ADESINA to include this visit in the list of buhari's achievement

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by aero1: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

E the pain am wooo...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by aero1: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buhari: welcam za frincz

Pr. Chales: thank you mr president

Buhari: so what bring you cam?

Pr. Chales: yeah! they said you have no WAEC, so i rushed to come and see how true is that

Buhari: dn't mind zem, i rot waec and i fassed ull my fefferz

Pr. Chales: ok if you passed all your papers as claimed. tell me the meaning of strick and what causes strick?

Buhari: haha zimpul question za frince. ok, za meaning of strick iz no work no fay and wat causes it iz minimum wage from za labour fifull

Pr. Chales: olodo rabataa!!!!!!!!!ewu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
kikiwendy:
Una welcome oo
kiki love kiss
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
i hope they haven't come to re colonise Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Bhol28: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
mimimile93:
Even A Slave In The King's Palace Did Not Visit Nigeria During GEJ Time..
The Royal family detest looters,imagine "Stealing is not corruption"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Roadto2019: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
mimimile93:
Foolishness is written all over you. He is visiting African nations.
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
he and his wife will surely leave with a disease and later become lifeless
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by jidxin(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
sage101:
What did Kanu say happened to his left hand?
that its d source of his lifelessness
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Bhol28: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Some people keep developing high BP because of this man called PMB which might end there life if care is not taken.They said he was dead in uk,before he came back some of them wishing him death have died,they said he ,as a army General ,has no Waec cert,Waec issued him his result,NLC threatened strike they prayed silently it should happen but NLC respected his integrity and agreed with govt,now royal family came to visit him cos of this his Integrity they won't allow him rest.They want to drag us back to that dreaded era of mass economy lootery by force.It will never work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Subonbon(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bobby G your mind rest..... Buhari ain't my fan
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bhol28:
Some people keep developing high BP because of this man called PMB which might end there life if care is not taken.They said he was dead in uk,before he came back some of them wishing him death have died,they said he ,as a army General ,has no Waec cert,Waec issued him his result,NLC threatened strike they prayed silently it should happen but NLC respected his integrity and agreed with govt,now royal family came to visit him cos of this his Integrity they won't allow him rest.They want to drag us back to that dreaded era of mass economy lootery by force.It will never work

During Mr Clueless GEJ, time. International communities called Nigeria stinkingly corrupt. PDP looted Nigeria dry & some ethnic bigots became the richest theifs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by fk001(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
haladadon:
Why is buhari left hand in his agbada?
I'm beginning to believe nnamdi kanu small small.

Why has he refused to remove is cap, just like everyone else.

Who else remove his cap in the picture
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by paix(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
haladadon:

Maybe he's checking his heartbeat to prove that he's not lifeless.
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by AnanseK(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buhari till 2023! Our great President!

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by igwefivestar(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Praktikals:

There is a reason God gave you the brain. Pls use it. Will prince Charles give them money to pay the increased minimum wage?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by igwefivestar(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
mimimile93:
what will Nigeria stand to gain from his visit?

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Beneh(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
When I heard the Prince of Wales, I think say na one small boy...... I know no say Old man smiley
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Shikena(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
"That is not Prince Charles. Prince Charles don die. That is Nicodemus from Switzerland." - Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by bluecircle470: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Is there any big deal there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by FisifunKododada: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

And Buhari will need interpreter to understand Prince Charles' Hausa tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by onunwa21(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
haladadon:

Giving support to his oxygen
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Soulsymbol99: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Aswear grin jst as Bubu will need an interpreter as well grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Before Nigeria is fantastically corrupt but now they are rushing Nigeria..... That's just the difference between GEJ and BUHARI!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.