Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,311 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) (24648 Views)

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by porthouse7(f): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
management disaster
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by gurunlocker: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
unapologetic:
During Fayemi's first tenure, he created alot of wealth generating avenues for Ekiti state, but I was surprised to find out that Fayose had closed down most of this income generating avenues. He was sole reliant on the allocation from the federal government.

It amazes me how that fraudster called Fayose could have so many confused supporters all over the country; I guess they are equally as deluded as he is.

He even chased two banks from the state just because they weren't dancing to his tune.

He would rather watch his people travel all the way to akure to access Gtbank and Ecobank.

Ekiti guy.... Name the wealth generating avenues he created, don't tell me it's hearsay....
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol..criminals are always their hero you shouldn't be surprised Atiku is their latest lord and savior now.
post=72741957:

Na so we see am o bro.
Shameless people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fayose the kpomo Govenor. He really turned the State politics like a Motor Park styled leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by zoedew: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Not surprised. To the discerning it was not hid
that Fayose is all about misgovernance. What is surprising is that Ekiti went for him!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Hafeexla(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
montumonami:
I saw the dude come around the pavillion today during cds cheesy. And he couldn't drop a dime
you are a corp
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by legibow: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ruddyman:
Get to work propagandist dance won't help
what will help.... Tel us
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Bizibi(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Honestly, I don't like fayose kind of politics
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by danot1030: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
When Fayose was supposed to pay attention to governance he was busy attacking Buhari and cutting pomon round the town.
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by teekrackz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
montumonami:
I saw the dude come around the pavillion today during cds cheesy. And he couldn't drop a dime
Here you go a youth corper ready to sell his future for a dime

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Miebaka22(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by GavelSlam: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Praise017:
MD be running his mouth to safe his job. Eye service. Rubbish.

He's running his mouth you say?

What do you have to say about the state of decay of a place that had been renovated less than 6 years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by surgical: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ruddyman:
Get to work propagandist dance won't help
what other things does APC government does aside propaganda, check it out anywhere you find them it's all thesame,no one is good apart from them,
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by montumonami(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
teekrackz:

Here you go a youth corper ready to sell his future for a dime
so getting stuffs from him actually means selling my future.
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Miebaka22(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=unapologetic post=72741844]During Fayemi's first tenure, he created alot of wealth generating avenues for Ekiti state, but I was surprised to find out that Fayose had closed down most of this income generating avenues. He was sole reliant on the allocation from the federal government.

It amazes me how that fraudster called Fayose could have so many confused supporters all over the country; I guess they are equally as deluded as he is.

He even chased two banks from the state just because they weren't dancing to his tune.

He would rather watch his people travel all the way to akure to access Gtbank and Ecobank.

[Do you mean fayose closed down what is generating income fir the state because he don't like money or what? Bro reason]
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by unapologetic: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
gurunlocker:

Ekiti guy.... Name the wealth generating avenues he created, don't tell me it's hearsay....

Increased Ekiti's IGR to over 600 million. Revitalize the moribund Ire Bricks company, massive remodeling of the Ikogosi resort ( this brought alot of visitors to the resort center), gossy water was given a whole lot of attention that you will find the bottle in all the 36 states, Civic centre, state pavilion (Commeecial activities here is booming ahead of any other part of Ado Ekiti).

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Sholaco: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fayemi foolish man get working and leave propaganda.....!
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by unapologetic: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=Miebaka22 post=72742593][/quote

Okay
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by GistFullGround: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoGKkLbdJOs

0:15secs, I really don't believe this man would tell a Governor, "Oga, even a mad civil servant..." blah, blah, blah; just Fayose is not there anymore. Just hear him running his mouth with reckless abandon.

Fayemi should be careful of people like this because when he (the governor) leaves office, this guy will say unprinted words against him
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by jesmond3945: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
A typical afonja man smile and laugh with you when going is good and smear you behind your back when down. Just like the ekiti chief judge, the same with this fountain man and deputy governor to ambode. No loyalty at all. Just to paint fayose black and curry favour with the present governor. Nawao

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by jesmond3945: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
unapologetic:

Helped increased Ekiti's IGR to over 600 million. Revitalize the moribund Ire Bricks company, massive remodeling of the Ikogosi resort ( this brought alot of visitors to the resort center), gossy water was given a whole lot of attention that you will find the bottle in all the 36 states, Civic centre, state pavilion (Commeecial activities here is booming ahead of any other part of Ado Ekiti). Why are you answering him dont worry fayemi would even do worse this is what we call initial garagara

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by gurunlocker: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
unapologetic:

Helped increased Ekiti's IGR to over 600 million. Revitalize the moribund Ire Bricks company, massive remodeling of the Ikogosi resort ( this brought alot of visitors to the resort center), gossy water was given a whole lot of attention that you will find the bottle in all the 36 states, Civic centre, state pavilion (Commeecial activities here is booming ahead of any other part of Ado Ekiti).

So you are there now and it's not functioning?
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by OlaPhils(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Fayose duped Ekiti people

YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO FAYOSE FOR MAKING EKITI LITTLE MODERN

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by stevups(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
unapologetic:
During Fayemi's first tenure, he created alot of wealth generating avenues for Ekiti state, but I was surprised to find out that Fayose had closed down most of this income generating avenues. He was sole reliant on the allocation from the federal government.

Multitude follows vices, few follows virtues.
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by 46O1CE: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
unapologetic:

I saw two guys in Ilesa GtBank today. They said they came all the way from Ekiti.
I weak

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Bolanle Ambode At Jumoke Okoya-Thomas’ 60th Birthday / "FG May Shutdown Unless NASS Reconvenes" - Presidency Warns / Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.