Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) (24655 Views)

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by unapologetic: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
46O1CE:

I saw two guys in Ilesa GtBank today. They said they came all the way from Ekiti.
I weak

You can imagine. Some of my family members in Ekiti always have to travel to Ondo State just to collect atm card or to sort out problems with their account

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Basher8583: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Timiblanko:
people still don't get this man. He wants to tarnish Fayose and at the end of the blame game he wouldn't do anything.
And besides Fayose isn't the cause of that..
we Nigeria's lack maintenance culture...
small thing they will spoil it shio

How e dey pain you ehn. Heard your Lord ans Saviour Peter the pebble fayose now hangs around shoprite. You can go and meet him there. Jobless loser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by unapologetic: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Who owns fountain? Why is it the states responsibility? #Iyamnotunderstanding

Fountain is owned by Ekiti state government .. including all the office chalets built within fountain premises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:52am On Nov 07, 2018
unapologetic:

Fountain is owned by Ekiti state government .. including all the office chalets built within fountain premises

Thank you for clarification......
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Daboomb: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2018
unapologetic:
During Fayemi's first tenure, he created alot of wealth generating avenues for Ekiti state, but I was surprised to find out that Fayose had closed down most of this income generating avenues. He was sole reliant on the allocation from the federal government.

It amazes me how that fraudster called Fayose could have so many confused supporters all over the country; I guess they are equally as deluded as he is.

He even chased two banks from the state just because they weren't dancing to his tune.

He would rather watch his people travel all the way to akure to access Gtbank and Ecobank.

According to IPODs and lazy PDP Yoots, Fayose is a Hero....better than Ojukwu and Kanu combined.

Igbo'kweenu.
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Daboomb: 1:15am On Nov 07, 2018
GistFullGround:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoGKkLbdJOs

0:15secs, I really don't believe this man would tell a Governor, "Oga, even a mad civil servant..." blah, blah, blah; just Fayose is not there anymore. Just hear him running his mouth with reckless abandon.

Fayemi should be careful of people like this because when he (the governor) leaves office, this guy will say unprinted words against him

The man is sensible!
Only a senseless fly would follow a dead-body into thegrave.
grin grin

Fayose is a thug who accidentally was rigged into Governor's office, that MD would not sacrifice his career for a fool like that
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Ruddyman(m): 4:51am On Nov 07, 2018
surgical:
what other things does APC government does aside propaganda, check it out anywhere you find them it's all thesame,no one is good apart from them,

Abioooo propagaDEdist that leads to nOWHERE
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Yyeske(m): 5:35am On Nov 07, 2018
Ruddyman:
Get to work propagandist dance won't help.....THIS IS MY OWN OPINION, IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH IT, THEN HEAD TO DAURA WITH BUHARI...i won't dignify some lifeless comments below with a response....
This is why some of you keep writing WAEC every year because you start writing answers before reading the question when you get into the exam hall.
Is the governor not supposed to see the rot on ground before he knows how to fix it?
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by Ruddyman(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Yyeske:
This is why some of you keep writing WAEC every year because you start writing answers before reading the question when you get into the exam hall.
Is the governor not supposed to see the rot on ground before he knows how to fix it?

That's my opinion my view and I'm not arguing that with anyone....

For your information .....I wrote my WAEC once...

I have my WAEC , my testimonial , my Degrees and my NYSC all intact.....

So back off biko....make ur point / comment and leave mine alone
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmm.
Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by ak22(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2018
unapologetic:
During Fayemi's first tenure, he created alot of wealth generating avenues for Ekiti state, but I was surprised to find out that Fayose had closed down most of this income generating avenues.

LIKE GOSSY WATER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) / Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.