Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There (2967 Views)

How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? / See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by jasonmukadi: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
How much does it cost to go from lagos to ondo and how do I get there
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by bedspread: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
jasonmukadi:
By bus or by Legedizbenz?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by jasonmukadi: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bus but what is legedizbenz
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by jasonmukadi: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Can u find buses at the airport??
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by bujebudanu1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
jasonmukadi:

Go to ojota.
Ondo is 4hrs from Lagos
It shouldn't be more than # 3500

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
jasonmukadi:

If you go on a leggedizbenz, you would not spend any money.

It is totally free but u may need some money for refreshments.

If u are confused, this is simply what I mean.

From Lagos, dust ur sandals and put them on and start trekking.

Trek and trek and trek until u reach Ondo.

That way, u will not spend any money for Tfare.

If u think my answer was beneficial, lemme know.

What are fellow Nairalanders for?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by 7years: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
jasonmukadi:
just find your way to ojota car park
the last time I travelled it was 1,850
Duration depends on the bus and the driver and traffic as well
like 3hrs 30mins sha if everything is okay when coming down..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by seunlovingme(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21
bujebudanu1:

Go to ojota.
Ondo is 4hrs from Lagos
It shouldn't be more than # 3500

Please how much is Ondo town from Lagos now?
Also, where is the best park in Lagos the bus would quickly filled up?

(1) (Reply)

Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja / My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey / Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.