Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How I Killed Umuahia Baesd Pastors And Woman Leader-suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Killed Umuahia Baesd Pastors And Woman Leader-suspect Confesses (1000 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed Umuahia Baesd Pastors And Woman Leader-suspect Confesses by panasonwa: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2018
“Iwuanyanwu was my childhood friend and we were also co-pastors. When he was having challenges in growing his church I took him a native doctor in Ondo State to get charms to attract members to his church and also perform miracles for them. I also gave him one hundred thousand naira to support him during the trip.

“We started the process in the year 2013 and we have been going to the shrine to renew the charm every year since that year. But when the charm started working and Iwuanyanwu started making money he forgot me...

READ MORE:https://infonet9ja.com/2018/11/06/confessionwhy-i-killed-wind-of-glory-pastors-woman-leader/

Re: How I Killed Umuahia Baesd Pastors And Woman Leader-suspect Confesses by latsy: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Why didn't you do the charm for yourself?
Useless criminal.
Re: How I Killed Umuahia Baesd Pastors And Woman Leader-suspect Confesses by Blackfire(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
One of the numerous reasons I stay in my house...

I pity all these women going from pillar to post looking for solution.

I pity you that will kneel down for someone to lay his hands on your HEAD.

What my eyes have seen.
Re: How I Killed Umuahia Baesd Pastors And Woman Leader-suspect Confesses by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Entitlement mentality I helped him I helped him Anybody who reasons like this is a criminal An unintelligent one
Re: How I Killed Umuahia Baesd Pastors And Woman Leader-suspect Confesses by naija4all(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Church business, all to the service of your pocket and worst of all attracting members with metaphysical powers. god of men, deceiving people since time memorial. You killed him, go face the wrath of the law. One criminal off the street.

(1) (Reply)

Togolese Cook Reveals How He Killed Chief Ope Bademosi / Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers / Cultists Guns Down Final Year Student Of Rivers University After Last Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.