Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Debates! Debate With Me - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Debates! Debate With Me (2520 Views)

Debate: Education Is Better Than Money. / What Color Is This Dress? (Debate of the Century) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Vedren(f): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
Well just because it's about debate doesn't mean we have to be so rude to one another either.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
You know what, I'm about tired and fed up with you oversea people. I tried being nice for so long and giving ya'll a chance, but ya'll are so damn sensitive to everything. Ghrrrrrrrrrrr! That $hit is disgusting.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Vedren(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
DezVienna:

You know what, I'm about tired and fed up with you oversea people. I tried being nice for so long and giving ya'll a chance, but ya'll are so damn sensitive to everything. Ghrrrrrrrrrrr! That $hit is disgusting.

I'm not overseas, unless you mean people who are not in your country. But this forum since I've been on has been nothing but awful. People are so insensitive to people's feelings.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
DezVienna:

Is this rant part of the game?

Then I think I'm gonna love it here grin
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by steve49ja(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

I'm not overseas, unless you mean people who are not in your country. But this forum since I've been on has been nothing but awful. People are so insensitive to people's feelings.
Give it time, trust me you'll love it here grin
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Vedren(f): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
I don't know. I can't stand insulting people, that is so upsetting. People alter their personality online, and then you meet them and they are totally different. (I'm not directing this towards anyone)
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Analissa(f): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2010
DezVienna:

These topics are supposed to be about debate, so cares if you like it. That forces debate. Don't be so damn personal, hell.

what was personal about what i said? Have u ever thought that maybe you're a little too sensitive and misinterpret people
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by blacksta(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2010
What the hell is going on here - I thought we were debating - why does every thread have to turn to an ego tripping crisis -All of you should grow up.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Vedren(f): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
blacksta:

What the hell is going on here - I thought we were debating - why does every thread have to turn to an ego tripping crisis -All of you should grow up.
To diminish further arguing, I wouldn't contribute.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by chinedumo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
i must say i will miss u here
is it the price for peace
cos i wonder if Christ should come this very second many will be bound to hell for their animosity and bitterness and unforgiveness on NAIRALAND
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
If Christ came down, I'm sure he gonna have a little more important things to do because pay a visit to nairalanders.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by chinedumo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
not the Christ i know
who desires truth in the inward part
he is concerned about everything that concerns us
he sees everything and knows everything and can do anything
what i am saying is afta we have yell and cursed lets trow a make-up party for everyone

"behold how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity, it is like the oil that flows down from Aaron's beard to his skirt, "
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Vedren(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
So let's start a more suitable topic, if we may. How does everyone feel about shopping for food when you're hungry? Is that a good idea or bad idea, and why?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by chinedumo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
well for me food is in the fridge ever be4 i am hungry
unless i am not at home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

what/who can you die for?? / Load The Boat Game / Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.