Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo (59378 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Trizzi: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2018
As shared the by don jazzy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

I hate to admit this,
But I'd rather go with Davido's yansh; perky and slightly cantilevered.

If it were a man that grabbed those ass like Omoni Oboli. Hypocrites will call him a pervert.
But it is cool because it is a lady grabbing ladies's asses.

I'm not saying Omoni is bisexual, I'm just saying same-sex relationships don't look so bad afterall.

FTC dedicated to everyone who honestly believes that the LGBT community in Nigeria deserve better.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by helphelp: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
14years jail term for " they didn't caught me " niggas..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who get time do this nonsense self?

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by silverbirdng(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
N grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by silverbirdng(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
N
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by ninocia18(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
But finally sha, Nigerian ladies get shape. Just negodu ukwus digodi set.

14 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by speedyconnect3: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jazzy always reacting...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by KIDfurniture(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Igbo mamas
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Felixalex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hahaha

But if dem tell me to choose only one to fvck, I no even know who to choose undecided Maybe I'll just go for Flavour, sorry Ufuoma. She be like say na she spoil pass, see her face....

I like big nyash but I no like big laps.

I think Omoni is d oldest and she's looking sweeter than them all, Na dis kind woman I wan marry. The type that will still be making my preeq stand even after 20 years of marriage

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Halib(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
He deserve to b shortay
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by jonbat(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
look
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Deltatoto: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Trizzi:
As shared the by don jazzy
out of the 3 na Ufuoma Toto go sweet pass

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Word4Word: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na waa for Nija. Hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by kamez(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
lol
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
I don't know what is stopping Don Jazzy from getting married. Is he a minute man? If lasting long in bed is his problem, then he shouldn't worry. We have the cure.

If you want the marriage to last, cure your premature ejaculation and last long in bed to satisfy your woman. To cure your premature ejaculation problem permanently, download and read Lasticle www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

That book is all you will ever need to naturally and permanently cure premature ejaculation.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by enyimba222: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
we don hear. next!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by malachi2uk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know you will never disappoint with this space booking.

Can't wait to �
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by nephemmy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
how is this news? mtscheew
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by legibow: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
I talk am.... The man that know how to handle things on social media will always talk.... You had better give him an answer before fans get at you.... Photoshopper
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by lexotan(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
u re short because ur matter is inconclusive,lolzzzz
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by kamez(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
seriously them destroy Don jazzy ministry for this pic...

dude is looking like one short engine from ikot ekpene
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by ekestic1976(f): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Because you're short! But then, your hand don reach pass the tin wey tall people no fit reach! So, which one you dey?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by sonofwoman40: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
SEE THE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU DEVELOP YOUR WEBSITE WITH OUR ICT BUSINESS WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT

Nigerians are beginning to recognize that brick and mortal businesses would get patronage from their catchment, “but when you take a business online, its opportunities are limitless.

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

What You Get!

== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Shortman.Meanwhile for those on access and family package with active sub, check my last topic to get compact sports

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) / Ini Edo Fights Rita Dominic Over Jim Iyke - With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.