Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) (2933 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.Akpabio for Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother

The camp of former governor of Akwa Ibom state and immediate past Senate minority leader yesterday suffered a heavy blow as his brother Prince Ukpong Akpabio, and over twenty thousand of his kinsmen dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC) and switched allegiance to the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Igbere TV reports.

Less than three months after Akpabio’s defection from the PDP to APC, signs of disintegration of his once solid empire in his home town, Essien Udim has begun with his younger brother, Prince Ukpong Akpabio leading the onslaught.

Speaking to Igbere Tv on the reason for his defection , Prince Ukpong Akpabio, a close confidant and ally of Senator Akpabio, explained that it was former Governor Godswill Akpabio that brought Governor Udom Emmanuel and told Essien Udim people to support his aspiration for eight years, reiterating the resolve of Essien Udim people to always stand with Udom till 2023.

Ukpong Akpabio had served as an aide to the former Governor since his days as a Commissioner and served as Special Assistant, Special Assistant on General Duties from 2007-2015.

The defection which is believed to have rattled the former governor has crippled the APC in the area and weakened his support base as well as grip of power in Essien Udim local government and Ikot Ekpene federal constituency.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/475385/2019-dumped-sen-akpabio-udom-akpabios-brother/

Cc, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by Racoon(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
"..Prince Ukpong Akpabio, a close confidant and ally of Senator Akpabio, explained that it was former Governor Godswill Akpabio that brought Governor Udom Emmanuel and told Essien Udim people to support his aspiration for eight years, reiterating the resolve of Essien Udim people to always stand with Udom till 2023.

The defection which is believed to have rattled the former governor has crippled the APC in the area and weakened his support base as well as grip of power in Essien Udim local government and Ikot Ekpene federal constituency..."
Just imagine! Same "uncommon defector" said PDP never did anything in the past 16years in Akwa Ibom State and that he is in the APC to help Buhari fight corruption? You can't be in the coven & reason rationally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by hisexcellency34: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
This one that looks like Dick Tiger. Are you sure he is Godswill Akpabio's brother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by princechurchill(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Akpabio is acting like a man cursed by the gods

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by AmadiAba: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmm, enjoying the drama
Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by Kennedy94(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
still never knew the intent of akpabio joining apc

get your btc cheaper with us

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by Pekele007: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice one. Akpabio is finished, his own brother and kinsmen even rejected the coward. grin

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by magoo10(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Akpabio is on a wrong ship heading back to daura

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by yomi96(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
This akpabio be won form jagaban,he will be the biggest loser when all is set and done

4 Likes

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by Konki: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who wants to be under the rain without umbrella??

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by greatdreamer(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Akpabio did well as a governor of Akwa Ibom state and we were proud of him. But since his uncommon defection to APC we are ashamed of him. He is an outcast

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by nnachukz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Look at what the fear of Buhari and EFCC made Akpabio do. Now even his brother now sees him as a man speaking from both sides of his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by Judahudoh: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
They will be shocked at Akpabio's victory. I wish most of you commenting knew Prince in person. Such a camelion

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good news.

You can't hide the truth forever no matter the propaganda

APC has failed and anyone supporting it is evil either politically or civilianically grin grin grin

Always stand by the truth!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by googlepikins: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Akwa Ibom is PDP for life, APshit stay away

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by tempest01(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
PDP should be wary of this Prince guy, if it is the same Prince I heard hishis storiesstories duringduring Akpabios reign

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Do not be deceived Udom. Do not share strategies with his brother. That is the oldest trick in the Mafia. The brother was sent by Godswill himself.

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 4:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Judahudoh:
They will be shocked at Akpabio's victory. I wish most of you commenting knew Prince in person. Such a camelion
Everyone knows he is working for his brother

1 Like

Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by DoyenExchange: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2018
...Between two EVILS, I will choose the LESSER one - Akpabio’s Brother grin
Re: 2019: “Why I Dumped Sen.akpabio For Udom” – Akpabio’s Brother(Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2018
He is joking with fire
Must he announced it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts The Media Never Reported About OBASANJO / Sharia Law Should Be Taught In Nigerian Schools With Arabic Language — Cjn Tanko / Stop Dragging Us: Ikwerre Is Not Igbo And That’s The Gospel Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.