Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure (29297 Views)

PDP Presents Certificate Of Return To Ademola Adeleke (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Modarun(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2018
Published on November 8, 2018
By Rasaq Adebayo

Following an ongoing report on social media that the embattled Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, collapsed at the airport in Abuja, the party has debunked the rumour, saying the contestant in the last Osun gubernatorial election was hale and healthy
In a statement released to DAILY POST by the Spokesperson of Adeleke Campaign Organization, Olawale Rasheed, the party declared that there was no time Adeleke left Abuja, let alone collapsing at the airport or any other place.
It described the rumour as being totally false and mere propaganda to demean the party’s flag bearer.

The statement reads: “Our attention has been drawn to an evil rumour circulating about the state of health of Senator Ademola Adeleke.We affirm that the people’s governor is hale and hearty.
“As a distinguished senator and holder of the people’s mandate, Ademola Adeleke has been attending to statutory duties within and outside his constituency in good health and high spirit. There was no time the Senator suffers health failure either at airport or anywhere else.
“We, therefore, urge our teeming supporters and the good people of Osun state to ignore any fake news purporting health failure on the part of the Senator. It is a product of warped minds and infantile imagination of usurper of peoples mandate.
“All hands are on deck to regain the mandate of the people freely given on September 22. We owe Osun people that sacred duty.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/08/osun-pdp-reacts-ademola-adelekes-alleged-health-failure/

3 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by ehhmah(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by GavelSlam: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2018
An Ademola Adeleke fainted we don't know if he's an exotic dancer though.

8 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by downloadproject(f): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
Bible Says you should respect and Pray for your leaders
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Authoreety: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
OK na
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by ThanosIsHere: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by berrystunn(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
Vote PDP

10 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Badonasty(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
Modarun:
By Rasaq Adebayo

Following an ongoing report on social media that the embattled Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, collapsed at the airport in Abuja, the party has debunked the rumour, saying the contestant in the last Osun gubernatorial election was hale and healthy
In a statement released to DAILY POST by the Spokesperson of Adeleke Campaign Organization, Olawale Rasheed, the party declared that there was no time Adeleke left Abuja, let alone collapsing at the airport or any other place.
It described the rumour as being totally false and mere propaganda to demean the party’s flag bearer.

The statement reads: “Our attention has been drawn to an evil rumour circulating about the state of health of Senator Ademola Adeleke.We affirm that the people’s governor is hale and hearty.
“As a distinguished senator and holder of the people’s mandate, Ademola Adeleke has been attending to statutory duties within and outside his constituency in good health and high spirit. There was no time the Senator suffers health failure either at airport or anywhere else.
“We, therefore, urge our teeming supporters and the good people of Osun state to ignore any fake news purporting health failure on the part of the Senator. It is a product of warped minds and infantile imagination of usurper of peoples mandate.
“All hands are on deck to regain the mandate of the people freely given on September 22. We owe Osun people that sacred duty.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/08/osun-pdp-reacts-ademola-adelekes-alleged-health-failure/

What's my concern

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Okewa(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Mtceww
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by nabegibeg: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Modarun:
By Rasaq Adebayo

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by porthouse7(f): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2018
half true. half lies

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Corrinthians(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2018
They are always collapsing once was judge summons them. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by emmanuel849: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2018
hmm he has money na

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by AlhajaChinyere: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2018
That fat guy is unhealthy, period!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by outlooka5(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by sureheaven(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
The sorrow, pain and tension of losing election isn’t easy. grin

Only those who can bear the pain of rigging sorry the pain of losing election shld go into Nigeria politics. Nigeria politics is full of bitterness and all sort of crimes .

3 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by SolutionMee: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy
Good for Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by kensarowiwa2: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2018
when tht words alleged and politician come together,they fit so well...

omo see the guys face,God forgive us in this country oon chai shocked

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by bibiking7(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2018

Glad He is fine. Hope He is not trying to go the Olisah metuh route.
Person wey dey dance with ginger before, E hear court case, E begin faint.

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Davido uncle Doo it is well, afterall you have eaten enough money just retire and rest, they nor dey kill person for the matter

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by cooldipo(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Get well soon!

See below!
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2018
Modarun:
By Rasaq Adebayo

Senator Ademola Adeleke is Hale and Hearty'

Our attention has been drawn to an evil rumour circulating about the state state of health of Senator Ademola Adeleke.We affirm that the people's governor is hale and hearty.

As a distinguished senator and holder of the people's mandate, Ademola Adeleke has been attending to stautory duties within and outside his constituency in good health and high spirit.There was no time the Senator suffers health failure either at airport or anywhere else.

We therefore urge our teeming supporters and the good people of Osun state to ignore any fake news purporting health failure on the part of the Senator. It is a product of warped minds and infantile imagination of usurper of peoples mandate.

All hands are on deck to regain the mandate of the people freely given on September 22. We owe Osun people that sacred duty.

Signed

Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Badonasty:

What's my concern
It concerns you : if the story was true, you would have said he feigned sickness to evade justice but thank his head haters are disappointed.
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Governor Ademola Adeleke is on his way to National Assembly complex right now. The news been peddling around by some paid certified rumour peddlers is nothing but fake.

Our own democratically elected Governor is hale and hearty.

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
APC members cannot repent, they are pathetic liars
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
downloadproject:
GOD FORBID, over my dead body will i pray for those NINCOMPOOPS dat calls themselfs politician in Nigeria.
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by Susu888(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
berrystunn:
Vote PDP

WORDS ON MARBLE!

''I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for APGA. The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit politics. APGA made me what I am today. APGA is like a movement. I have enough funds to last me outside politics any day I decide to leave APGA which I have made up my mind never to leave. Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to achieve their aims. APGA is the identity and the reflection of the Igboman. No Anambrarian should vote for PDP. PDP is a party alien to Igbos. The party is synonymous with destruction''

*- Peter Obi*
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by emmie14: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adeleke can never collapse because he is a Nigerian politician. All Nigeria political class are hale and healthy. Yet they visit foreign hospitals and clinic serially.
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by emmie14: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Susu888:

WORDS ON MARBLE!

''I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for APGA. The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit politics. APGA made me what I am today. APGA is like a movement. I have enough funds to last me outside politics any day I decide to leave APGA which I have made up my mind never to leave. Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to achieve their aims. APGA is the identity and the reflection of the Igboman. No Anambrarian should vote for PDP. PDP is a party alien to Igbos. The party is synonymous with destruction''

*- Peter Obi*

Video evidence
Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by lereinter(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
downloadproject:

pls include the bible verses

but

I know the leader I can pray for

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.