Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video (21892 Views)

Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by stephanie11: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Ben Murray Bruce has accused the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC of plotting to rig the 2019 general elections using a 'rigging machine'.

PoliticsNGR gathered that in a tweet on Thursday, the Senator who shared a video of the machine allegedly being test-run in Kaduna state said the machine can allow for multiple voting with just an Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC’s password.

In the video, a man is seen using just one key-card to unlock the machine while several others queued to vote. With the keycard believed to have pass for the machine, anybody could vote and anytime.

With the keycard, multiple voting can be done. The commonsense senator, however, called on the authorities to investigate the planned use of the machine for elections in 2019.

Bruce tweeted; “Information reaching us is that this device, which was first used in Kaduna, may be used in rigging the 2019 election against @atiku. It is alleged that with this machine, you can vote multiple times with an @inecnigeria password. I call on the authorities to investigate this.”

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/apc-planning-use-rigging-machine-2019-ben-bruce-leaks-video-watch/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by SolutionMee: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Kenekingisback: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Really
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Gistformant: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
cool
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by dan900(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
wow. this is interesting. everyone is trying to fight for their own. what a country. it is well.

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

7 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by myners007: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Interesting!APC should keep to their electoral promises if they are to win any election. It seems they now resort to fraudulent practice in winning elections as demonstrated recently in Osun state.

4 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by NwaAmaikpe: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked

We know Ben Murray Bruce will soon be jobless as his seat now belongs to Hon. Blessing Ipigansi Izagara.

But he shouldn't be spreading fables capable of flaming the embers of violence just to win the trust of Atiku.
As it stands, Ben Murray is the biggest threat to Reno Omokri's job.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by contigiency(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
I have always known that this man is stupid but never knew it's to this extent. Has he not heard that INEC said that they will not use electronic voting this 2019 because It's too late to start making arrangements for that any moment the new electoral law is signed. So Why is he disturbing people with false alarm?

16 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Sirheny007(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
“Information reaching us is that this device, which was first used in Kaduna, may be used in rigging the 2019 election against @atiku. It is alleged that with this machine, you can vote multiple times with an @inecnigeria password. I call on the authorities to investigate this.”

Actually, i'm amazed.
Nigeria is progressing..
What an invention.
Our name shall be writ large.
Kudos to Buhari's Goffment for this atrocious invention.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
. grin
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by ceejayMAX(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
2019 go hot o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Stalwert: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin grin grin this fool can keep it up, when you surely loose 2019 elections add that Trump was rigging the elections from white house

4 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
We all know that Buhari will rig the election.

For what it's worth, he came in through rigging and bloodshed!

In order to save lives Goodluck Jonathan did the needful by stepping down but still he continue shedding blood

APC has being giving us tips even before 2019.

Every sane Nigerians knows that Buhari or any APC member CANNOT win any elections without rigging!

It's left for PDP to UP their games. sensitize your members. Let our votes count!

We are tired of APC!

Please before you start vomiting visit any APC state then come back and tell me about "CHANGE "

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by iammo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
smiley then let your party agents be alert, and according to INEC laws, number of casted votes most not exceed number of accredited PVCs. hence the reason why PDP loyalist were denied access to the osun rerun ballots and polling unit

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by kaen1317: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Before Nko? It was successfully test- runned in osun

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Stephenabudu960(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Excuse me oo but who doesn't actually know that APC are going to rig the 2019 elections

11 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Urchman200: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeria my country
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is the only way for Buhari. I do not see him winning a free and fair election

3 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by chronique(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Anything other than the card reader we used in 2015 should not be accepted.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Nlolodo: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
cry
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by serikiYCU(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmm, oya INEC come and respond to this o
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by kaen1317: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
The lifeless one will do anything to remain in power
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by gbaskiboy: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Like for Buhari share for Atiku

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by artofseduction: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trouble days ahead.

I hope thus not true.

If they take away our power to decide who lead us, we 're doomed.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by michoim(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nonsense PDP propaganda. PDP already knows they will lose in 2019 and have resorted to lies, gimmicks, false alarms etc

6 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by irokor(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Who will investigate it, is it not the same Apc that will do it...insincerity on all fronts.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by spiritofthedead: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is NIGERIA
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Maket: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
You have Just introduced to them what they are to use when PDP is upgrading to the next level of rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America / Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned / How States Stand On RUGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.