Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian (3964 Views)

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain / Nigerian Facebook User Shared The Boobs Revealing Photo, Warning Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Giftedhand92: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
South African based-Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who happens to be the Founder of 'The Boob Movement' has just come out as a Lesbian.

The model took to her Twitter page to show off her South African partner, Lonah Zainab , including sharing the handle of joint Instagram account, which has loved-up videos and photo of them together.

Sharing a photo of them sharing a kiss, Chioma wrote: 'I fit do anything for your love ?? @lonahsimakuhle_ '
In one of the photos, they shared to their Instagram page, the pair were pictured showing off their matching tattoos. The photo was captioned: 'She my queen , I'm her king ??.'

Watch their romantic Video [url]HERE[/url]

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Giftedhand92: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
See more photos

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chai...two fresh pussies lost...just like that...
Good news:
A billion other pussies remain,straight and untainted!!! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by samysmoothfresh: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
These babes be set before sha o

why e be say na the pretty hot ones dey always be lesbians

worwor babes in the world, una dey fear abi forbid to turn lesbian? undecided

wetin dey happen na? sad

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Auladimeji1: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just like that?No it can go like that we must feel the softness atleast small

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Josh2x: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2018
You mean this beautiful and endowed ladies are lesbians
Just look at those wonderful melons shocked shocked
And some Igbo girls will be looking for 450k d!ck to sit on mtcheww undecided

4 Likes

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Chei! The devil just picked a fight he cannot win.

My God will fight for me. Her decision must be reverted!

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by willyo(m): 1:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Xaos:

My God will fight for me. Her decision must be reverted!

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif
?itemid=3556278[/img]

Amen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by meobizy(f): 2:37am On Nov 09, 2018
Well, first love things. She might come back after their breakup.
I won't hold my breath. I don't care.
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Susu888(m): 3:21am On Nov 09, 2018
This world is truly coming to an end....

Wht a huge lose for South African men cry i feel their pain sha!

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Stanweezy(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Two beautiful souls lost
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by femi4: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2018
You mean those big, bold and beautiful boobs are just gonna waste like that

1 Like

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by speedyconnect3: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Chai!

It's not easy shaa.
Imagine what she must have passed through all these while.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by wayne4loan: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Chai, see as that big breastt just waste angry
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by omokiri5(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Wehdone ma
Meanwhile Nairalanders, Pls I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by highqueen(f): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2018
This is what they do, claim women right activist and then turn to lesbians.

Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Bloooody(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2018
No oooo
These angels unlike the pigs for girls we have on naria land has turned lesbian cry
Why not bisexual?
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by boss1310(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2018
most of these ladies that loves showing off their body online make their money sleeping with men for pay but their real pleasure is with their fellow women
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by overlord29(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2018
angry
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Kharol1234: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2018
der pix dae giv me erection chai beautiful damsel just go like dat....
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by columbus007(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2018
because of that her breast,she was a target.
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by fergie001: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Xaos:

My God will fight for me. Her decision must be reverted! cry

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]
Amen........... cry

I just like her black top,it matches with her skin colour.....

I cry for this young lady

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by princfred(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2018
A thousand and 1 hearts broken in one tweet. grin
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by TheControversy: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
What kind of wasteful venture is this now?
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by chikwadohk: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2018
nices boobs, but you will be jailed soon
Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by Earlystar698(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2018
her parents write now

Re: Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian by victorlight: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2018
wtf....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Pics Of School Drama With Kids Portraying A Wedding Ceremony / 18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos) / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.