Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (100631 Views)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by EagleScribes: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
dingbang:
Her dentition though

And the lips too.
I wonder how those love machines are coping with her. Yuck!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by tutuonye: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Madness is not only a naked woman on the street
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Basseybruce: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ohhh God! Not again.......
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Eserise1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
End time advice
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by themonk(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
But if ladies are open about their sexuality and applauded for getting dildos and the likes, why do we make such a big deal about guys and masturbation? It's all the same thing to me. Just saying...
So because one single girl talked about dildos ladies are now open to sex. Nawa o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Lhimeet(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite a pity that guys this days don't know how to satisfy a lady on bed!!
What we have is indomie guys!!
Use them only for financial gains and never for sexual satisfaction!!
See this HOElosho...

Financial gains kee you dre..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
this annoying thing Abi what's her name sef is gradually turning into kemi olowo..... ugly wide mouth biitch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by mizzyxclusive: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Guys have you seen this documentary of Wizkid?? 13 Girls That Wizkid Has Dated || 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgm_gNrAME0
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by ImadeUReadThis: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
She even has several dild0s.

This one nah natural born cheater.

Heavy olosho that can't be loyal to even one dild0 nah dat one go stay with one man?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
omokiri5:
Chai. Anything in Nigeria. Those lips and tooth gap is scary
Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
mind if I connect with a sugar mummy to take care of you and also get you a good job with a good car?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by hot1sauce(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
why is she brave? i dont get.. it's not like as if she's found or developed a cure for cancer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
the same way some guys will also used Yu for money ritual afterward.... oloribruku..... half fish brain shediot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by ImadeUReadThis: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

She is cheating on her dild0s.

You no see the several artificial prik she get of different sizes, length and girth ?

What does that tell you?

That she can never be satisfied by one lone dik.

Is being a raging wh0re now part of the Feminist agenda?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by ImadeUReadThis: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
hot1sauce:
why is she brave? i dont get.. it's not like as if she's found or developed a cure for cancer

That is the Frankfurt School doctrine of Cultural Marxism as developed by the satanic zionist globalist Talmudic Jews towards celebrating all forms of degeneracy as not only the norm but the new avant gard. See Bobrisky for reference. That guy is being subsidised by these satanic Jews.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by deebrownneymar: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
I think this is good advice if masturbation is not sinful. Many men and women can't hold body at all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Westaslave2(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ugly afonja

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by HajimeSaito(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
It had to be an afonja. Spits and walks out of thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Princedapace(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

shocked

U are pretty..
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by bluefilm: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dildos has saved the life of so many UGLY girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by DaV8King(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

Just say you have not looked well............guys with excess of both exist sister

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by KinSlayer: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
But if ladies are open about their sexuality and applauded for getting dildos and the likes, why do we make such a big deal about guys and masturbation? It's all the same thing to me. Just saying...
double standards
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by KelB(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
All I saw was that pvssy must be pound like yam
I die here
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by highqueen(f): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Princedapace:

U are pretty..
Thanks dear wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by omokiri5(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
mind if I connect with a sugar mummy to take care of you and also get you a good job with a good car?
yes thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by hot1sauce(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

That is the Frankfurt School doctrine of Cultural Marxism as developed by the satanic zionist globalist Talmudic Jews towards celebrating all forms of degeneracy as not only the norm but the new avant gard. See Bobrisky for reference. That guy is being subsidised by these satanic Jews.
funny u mention bobrisky. i'll bet that it would not be far off to conclude that if he was the one making an advert like this one the tag line would be "aids is real, ladies take no chances and man up with ur love machines". did any1 ever think possibly she's promoting dildos not to justify her insatiable appetite for sex and maybe she can't have actually have regular sex with men for some obscure reason
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Princedapace(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

Thanks dear wink smiley

Oh No, u have a boo already

angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
You hav been doing it with the wrong guy
I help you any how any time you want it I can give it to you all we can do the Virgil all year
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by imitateMe(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
That's if you're beautiful enough to make a guy spend for you. yeye undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.