Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag (3213 Views)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / Nigerian Lesbian In Edo State Accepts Marriage Proposal From Her Partner / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by olakehinde007: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello everybody,
Something just happened right now. I heard a bone-chilling gist from a female colleague.

Alright, so as I arrived at the office this morning and was settling in to my day job, a female colleague was browsing through some images on the internet on her laptop when she saw one image where two guys are on the bed backing each other with one being sad-faced and yet another image of two guys in what appears to be a school where one of them is placing the hand on the other guys shoulder while the other was looking at him seductively in a gay-ish manner.

So, as she was looking at the images, I overheard her mumble some words in irking and exasperation when she said: "OMG, what is this?", then she later added: "And I was almost kissed by a girl recently and I rejected it". So I got very curious and interested, I wanted to hear the full gist and story, how did it happen? where did it happen? who tried to kiss her? when did it happen? So I asked her, she was very free and relaxed in answering my questions as the conversation went on although she didn't disclose to me why she rejected that kissing advance made towards her.

So this female colleague of mine is a Student of the University of Lagos, who was on her Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Industrial training with my company somewhere around the Yaba area of Lagos.

She narrates her ordeal: On this beautiful day, she was in her hostel room outside the Unilag campus. As usually experienced by many Nigerians, there was no light and she had to use her laptop and charge her phones. So she decided to visit a female friend who also happens to be a fellow student at the University of Lagos in her house where there is light so she can charge and use her gadgets. When she got to her friend's house, she met her in the company of her roommate who was packing her bags in preparation to travel back home for the holiday. She sat down, opened her laptop and told her friend that she had come to charge her laptop and watch Game of Thrones. After watching the movie a bit, the inevitable also happened - the same thing that made her leave her hostel to come to visit her friend in the first place, "almighty NEPA" took the light - and she had to shut down her laptop after a little while.

It was at this point they started discussions on random stuff to pass the time. Of course, your guess is as good as mine, their discussion was mostly centered around guys, relationships, romance, and all the other "girl talks". So as the discussion went on, the topic of kissing came up somewhere along the line, and my female colleague asked her friend how many guys she has kissed - which she laughed off and didn't bother to answer. Then, my female colleague was like "I haven't had my first kiss", then her friend replied that there is no big deal or anything serious in kissing. Then her friend dropped the bombshell by saying "I can even kiss you now if you won't mind", as she stood up to sit beside her on the bed. She later had to shrug off her friend who stood up and tried to demonstrate to her how to kiss. She felt awkward afterward and they had to change the topic for discussion and went back to her hostel after a while.

In all this time as she narrates her experience, I stood there looking at her and I kept wondering about what might be going through her mind while all of these was happening. I asked her why she didn't allow her friend to kiss her or teach her how to kiss, but she declined and refused to answer. She said it was for a reason personal to her as she was not comfortable talking about that with me.

I'm very curious right now. I have never seen or heard firsthand from anyone who is romantically attracted to someone of the same sex (either for a male or female), so her experience interests me and it got me very curious. So I want to hear from your experiences.

If you have or have heard of any such experiences, please feel free to hit me up in the comments and share your experience.
Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by WinningEleven(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
olakehinde007:
Hello everybody,
Something just happened right now. I heard a bone-chilling gist from a female colleague of mine.

Alright, so as I arrived at the office this morning and was settling in to my day job, a female colleague was browsing through some images on the internet on her laptop when she saw one image where two guys are on the bed backing each other with one being sad-faced and yet another image of two guys in what appears to be a school where one of them is placing the hand on the other guys shoulder while the other was looking at him seductively in a gay-ish manner.

So, as she was looking at the images, I overheard her mumble some words in irking and exasperation when she said: "OMG, what is this?", then she later added: "And I was almost kissed by a girl recently and I rejected it". So I got very curious and interested, I wanted to hear the full gist and story, how did it happen? where did it happen? who tried to kiss her? when did it happen? So I asked her, she was very free and relaxed in answering my questions as the conversation went on although she didn't disclose to me why she rejected that kissing advance made towards her.

So this female colleague of mine is a Student of the University of Lagos, who was on her Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Industrial training with my company somewhere around the Yaba area of Lagos.

She narrates her ordeal: On this beautiful day, she was in her hostel room outside the Unilag campus. As usually experienced by many Nigerians, there was no light and she had to use her laptop and charge her phones. So she decided to visit a female friend who also happens to be a fellow student at the University of Lagos in her house where there is light so she can charge and use her gadgets. When she got to her friend's house, she met her in the company of her roommate who was packing her bags in preparation to travel back home for the holiday. She sat down, opened her laptop and told her friend that she had come to charge her laptop and watch Game of Thrones. After watching the movie a bit, the inevitable also happened - the same thing that made her leave her hostel to come to visit her friend in the first place, "almighty NEPA" took the light - and she had to shut down her laptop after a little while.

It was at this point they started discussions on random stuff to pass the time. Of course, your guess is as good as mine, their discussion was mostly centered around guys, relationships, romance, and all the other "girl talks". So as the discussion went on, the topic of kissing came up somewhere along the line, and my female colleague asked her friend how many guys she has kissed - which she laughed off and didn't bother to answer. Then, my female colleague was like "I haven't had my first kiss", then her friend replied that there is no big deal or anything serious in kissing. Then her friend dropped the bombshell by saying "I can even kiss you now if you won't mind", as she stood up to sit beside her on the bed. She later had to shrug off her friend who stood up and tried to demonstrate to her how to kiss. She felt awkward afterward and they had to change the topic for discussion and went back to her hostel after a while.

In all this time as she narrates her experience, I stood there looking at her and I kept wondering about what might be going through her mind while all of these was happening. I asked her why she didn't allow her friend to kiss her or teach her how to kiss, but she declined and refused to answer. She said it was for a reason personal to her as she was not comfortable talking about that with me.

I'm very curious right now. I have never seen or heard firsthand from anyone who is romantically attracted to someone of the same sex (either for a male or female), so her experience interests me and it got me very curious. So I want to hear from your experiences.

If you have or have heard of any such experiences, please feel free to hit me up in the comments and share your experience.

Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by olakehinde007: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
olakehinde007:
Hello everybody,
Something just happened right now. I heard a bone-chilling gist from a female colleague of mine.

Source: https://davepartner.com/blog/2018/11/09/my-lesbian-story-how-i-was-almost-kissed-by-a-lesbian-girl-in-unilag/

Cc: farano, Rocktation
Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by olakehinde007: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
gbadamosiomidin:
u poeple re funny almost kissed not dat dey don bang am self

So it is until she is banged abi??
Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by olakehinde007: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
WinningEleven:

who is doing this one?? you beta go back to sleep so you can wake up with sense.
Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by perfecterudite(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
olakehinde007:

who is doing this one?? you beta go back to sleep so you can wake up with sense.
Lolll cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by perfecterudite(f): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
gbadamosiomidin:
u poeple re funny almost kissed not dat dey don bang am self
Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by tee59(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
I see nothing worth my comment here.

1 Like

Re: MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag by olakehinde007: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
tee59:
I see nothing worth my comment here.

thank you anyways.

You were only told to share your experience if you have experienced something similar or you have heard about someone with similar experience

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.