Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) (46389 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by iGist: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
One of the very successful comedians in Nigeria, Akpororo, recently paid his friend’s father, Mr Oluwole a visit and surprised him with a car gift.

Mr Oluwole was really stunned by the car gift which he never saw coming.

Akpororo said Mr Oluwole took him in after his friend, the man’s son introduced them.

Mr Oluwole let him stay in their house and treated him like his own son. He stayed with them for years before becoming a successful comedian.

To pay him for his kindness, Akpororo bought him a brand new car.

The man was visibly surprised and overcome with emotion that he asked Akpororo to kneel down as he said a moving prayer for him.

Akpororo shared a video of him gifting the man the car on Instagram.

He captioned the video with these word: “He’s complaining about TV set but he didn’t know God has a bigger plan for him, he thought I bought the car for myself but little did he know that the car belongs to him.

“Special introduction #roronation that’s MR OLUWOLE he accepted me with love into his house many years ago when his son (gbenga) brought me to him and I stayed with them for years, thanks for being a FATHER and for believing in me, thanks for allowing God to use you in my life.

“Please #roronation help me celebrate him. #roroking #irepchrist #mrswag #imjustgettingstarted #nademdeyrushus #everywherestew”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElnZQHzjKYM

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/popular-comedian-akpororo-gifts-friends-father-brand-new-car-video

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by iGist: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by otipoju(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nice one. The key here though is how he was treated while he was living with them. " Like a Son"

If to say the man was treating him " Like a Pest"..the story would have been different.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by tyson98: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
That's good

7 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by HRtechnique: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nice

5 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Elnino4ladies: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
How many has he bought for his dad
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by ayEbeneyzer(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
indeed, every good turn deserves another

11 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by PigBenis(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good boy

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
It is expected

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by OKorowanta: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Akpororo you win my heart.

16 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Benscolari: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Goat
Elnino4ladies:

28 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by aku626(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is good i'd do better soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by famzynet: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Finally FTC
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by double08(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Oga how that one take concern you ?? Auditor in chief . some humans are engineered to find fault in everything.

65 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by famzynet: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
FTC
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
you people should remember to help your friends who need your help,u may never know what the future will hold

6 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by purplerope: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmm, never look down on anyone

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by greatman247(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

So he will come and knock on your door to inform you or call your phone line? Have you ever bought even tire for your parent before? What kind of country is this? People will just be rubbishing other people efforts. Bloody hater. He bought for his mom so shut up

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Ojuri20: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
aku626:
This is good i'd do better soon.
Where was his dad when took him in? Though both deserve to be treated right but don't make it look as if he's wrong for getting him a car

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by omablogs: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
So you videod it and share with us abi? grin

make una see Shocking: Chioma Finally Comes Out As Lesbian,Shares A Kiss With Her...
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
where was his dad when he strayed into mr oluwole's abode??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by uzedo1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

He did a good thing, let's appreciate him. Not every one remember where they came from once they have achieved success..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Do good, it pays because nobody knows tommorow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by gare(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Common sense will tell you that this is the father he knows, where was the father when he was living with this man

8 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Biingoo: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Too bad the person am gonna do this for is already late..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Utonwanne(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018

This is a very bad move by Akpororo. A slap on the face to his former friend who could not gift his father a car.

Shame to you Mr. Akpororo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor / British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Davido Back To Lagos After Spending Time With Chioma In His Village. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.