Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths (30273 Views)

Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? / Apple Sells Gaming Robots Built By Nigerian / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by mercyville: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Open the under Forbes 2018 and you will see that it is dominated by Yorubas in technology,innovations and business.
If you do not blow your trumpet,who would? grin

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
talk2hb1:
Good, I invented a lot of things I never knew were invention until when discovered that someone in MIT in America is researching on it like 3-5years later (Nobody listen to you when you are weak or at disadvantage)
Let's work together, I have several inventions of mine.
Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
dbos11:

So u mean out of over 500million people, u only have just one successful person

WHAT A GREAT TRIBE grin grin

Just one of many, we northerners don't like making noise, we don't feed on recognition

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
mercyville:
Open the under Forbes 2018 and you will see that it is dominated by Yorubas in technology,innovations and business.
If you do not blow your trumpet,who would? grin

wow
Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by mercyville: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Open the under 30 Forbes 2018 and you will see that it is dominated by Yorubas in technology,innovations and business.
If you do not blow your trumpet,who would?

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by BenzEne1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
AllahOniJibiti:

But if it was Top 5 Nigerian criminals and they happen to be Igbos you would have opened you mouth to vomit biafra. Don't worry, you ab-okis will have lots of opportunities to display your "intelligence" when we eventually abandon you to form our own country.

Is aboki a tribe ? See who's talking about intelligence.
I be Edo boy. You should know that intelligence isn't limited to a particular tribe.

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by mercyville: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jiang:

wow
wow grin
Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
ofwest47:
Our educational system is not geared towards a particular goal which is technology especially this era of world digital technology. Our university admissions is 87% arts and culture and about 13% science based courses . All you hear is admissions to read political science, law, economics, business admin. journalism, social sciences arts and culture .etc etc . you rarely see undergraduate studies in pure science departments like medicine, engineering and computer related sciences unlike well technologically advanced countries like South Korea whose University admissions is 85% science and technology with just 15% Korean arts and culture. That is why I always refer our university system as glorified secondary schools as it never designed towards a particular goal.
I disagree with do, Nigeria produces thousands of engineers and students in science related course every year, the issue is the type of education these engineers n scientist receive it's really poor.
Some Lecturers are not even interested in impacting knowledge, students are not motivated to learn, school don't carry out research, govt don't provide enough fund for school, our syllabus is ancient, the list is endless.
Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by dbos11(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jiang:

Just one of many, we northerners don't like making noise, we don't feed on recognition

I understand, ur bombs use to talk for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by AllahOniJibiti: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
BenzEne1:

Is aboki a tribe ? See who's talking about intelligence.
I be Edo boy. You should know that intelligence isn't limited to a particular tribe.

Intelligence is in short supply in some tribes and in some religious groups. How else can one explain why certain states in this country keep on getting lower cut off marks for admission into higher institutions? The cut off mark is adjusted to match their relative levels of intelligence.

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
dbos11:

I understand, ur bombs use to talk for you

Am amazed how you guys hate us, the funny thing is we really don't give a crap about people from the east, south or west...well whatever

1 Like

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by dbos11(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Jiang:

Am amazed how you guys hate us, the funny thing is we really don't give a crap about people from the east, south or west...well whatever

Who also give a f*ck for you almajiris who only have to depend on the souths to survive

No wonder you people are afraid of Nigeria breakup

Atleast this is what Abokis are known for (see below)

Re: Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths by Premiumwriter: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2018
IPOBrep:

E pain am cheesy grin grin cheesy
e no pain me.

Its disgusting.

*spits again*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.