Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (44446 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by softboi24(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Human beings can neva mind their business,, whose business is it if she did sugery....... #HatersEveryWia

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Victorperez(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2018
u got served,anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Titovanzel(f): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Sometimes, u need to check yourself all round before throwing shades.
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Yewandequeen(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
I don't kmow why some fans are so jobless and go to someone's page to hurl Insults at them. To what end? Even if she is fake how is it her business? Some people are so brainless.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Adakintroy: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is the person they use to replace a strong female vocalist like omawumi. Someone with real female trout and message.

She cudnt even stay focus for 90minute before her slutty siDE started to emerge. Like they dont already have tiwa to do that.
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Olajah81: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Next
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by willyo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
kikiwendy:
Omg!! The clapback was epic and I think the girl even needs to undergo a cosmetic surgery

It can't be u on ur DP...
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tofax:

Is there anyone with good and reasonable lyrics in Naija music industry? maybe 2 or 3. All their music revolves around women & money.

Bez
Simi
Timi Dakolo
Ric Hassani
Niniola
Adekunle Gold
Brymo
Nonso Amadi
Cobhams Asuquo
Burna Boy
BOJ

I could go on and on, but you probably wouldn't recognise some of the names because your knowledge of Nigerian music industry is shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Wallade(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
What happened to the nose??

Help us ask Yemi?
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Triniti(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
You yemi’s lyrics are always wack and out of beat
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by staytravel: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Some people have too much time.
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by WaffenSS(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
How is Yemi Alade's bulbous nose with huge circular nostrils better than the girl's?

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Tofax: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:

Bez
Simi
Timi Dakolo
Ric Hassani
Niniola
Adekunle Gold
Brymo
Nonso Amadi
Cobhams Asuquo
Burna Boy
BOJ

I could go on and on, but you probably wouldn't recognise some of the names because your knowledge of Nigerian music industry is shallow.

Your submission is relative.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Lekan1o1: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Her lyrics are usually wack though

U don't know music.. If her lyrics is wack
What will u now tell Wizkid. undecided

Nigerians and follow follow crowd
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Lekan1o1: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:

Bez
Simi
Timi Dakolo
Ric Hassani
Niniola
Adekunle Gold
Brymo
Nonso Amadi
Cobhams Asuquo
Burna Boy
BOJ

U always think u know everything..
Those u mentioned only few of them are good with lyrics..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by ArcGibson(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yemi thigh is thick

The lady noise look somehow

They both need surgery
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice response. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by kikiwendy(f): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
willyo:

It can't be u on ur DP...
Why
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
She should go and launch her album, let's see if she will be better than Yemi Alade, she's making her cool money and her fans are not complaining, she should go and make her own money.
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lekan1o1:

i did not mention one person who is not good with lyrics.

I do not think I know everything, else, I would be on every section, right? But, I stay away from the gadgets section and fashion as well.

I know music, that is one thing I know very well, more than most Nigerians, most likely including you. Like o said, of I mention more artistes, you wouldn't know them. The height of ignorance is saying "only two or three Nigerian artistes have good lyrics"

How many artistes do you even know to begin with? Cuz there are lots of non-commercial acts with great lyrics that you don't hear of.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I do not think I know everything, else, I would be on every section, right? But, I stay away from the gadgets section and fashion as well.

I know music, that is one thing I know very well, more than most Nigerians, most likely including you.

How many artistes do you even know to begin with? Cuz there are lots of non-commercial acts with great lyrics that you and most Nigerians don't hear of.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by safarigirl(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tofax:

Your submission is relative.
as far as opinions on music go, it is always relative.

Your submission was relative as well. Some people would say Andrea Bocelli is a great artiste, so many others may not even know the guy, even less rate his music. Some think Hip Hop is art, others think it is trash. Some find opera inspiring, others think it boring.

As far as music and entertainment in general go, every opinion is subjective
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Exodora: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Some people ara naturally bitter gosssssssh
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Lekan1o1: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:

I know music, that is one thing I know very well, more than most Nigerians, most likely including you.

How many artistes do you even know to begin with? Cuz there are lots of non-commercial acts with great lyrics that you and most Nigerians don't hear of.

lol when it comes to music u know nothing my dear... Only
simi, brymo, nonso amadi, and Timi DAKOLO..
Are good there..
Adekunle gold is overhyped.
Just because u have one good song with good lyrics does t mean u are good with lyrics.
Even Nigerian artist who has been around has written one good song.
But There is what is called consistency.

and a sweet song is different from song with good lyrics.. Some songs are not good lyrically but have sweet rhythm and vibe that makes people love it.

Just say The people u mentioned above are ur favorite Abeg.
Not all of them are good lyricists undecided
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by willyo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
kikiwendy:

Why

Cos its stunning I swear.

Can I DM u?
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Nana100: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yemi Alade is a natural beauty! No plastic surgery https://www.ghsplash.com/
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Henri8: 1:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
What happened to the nose??
Its like extinguisher.
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by CarlsJaz567(m): 2:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Henri8:

Its like extinguisher.

I see nothing wrong with that nose though. For God's sake, we are Africans, and we don't need to make the typical Caucasian nose our own standard!
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Adeyeye09(m): 4:51am On Nov 11, 2018
But truth be told, she has one of the wackiest lyrics in the industry. Either she's saying 'tumbon tumbon' or another rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Blue Gown / Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year / Don Jazzy Acquires A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.