Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You (2327 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Relationships are not just about receiving only,they also require giving and making sacrifices.

Such kindness and sacrifices don't always go unnoticed.

What is the most memorable thing your partner has done for you...Share?
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by WinningEleven(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by midehi2(f): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Naughty wont say grin
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Edmen(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Well I don't know, cause I don't have a partner..any single lady in the house?
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Gbagbuo247: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Breaking up with me.

After that my life changed for good. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by EricDollars448: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Cheating on me
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by NwaAmaikpe: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

The most memorable thing my partner has ever done for me is introducing me to her step-mother and half-sisters.
Today, I've begun creating a romantic memory with all of them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by decatalyst(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2018
midehi2:
Naughty wont say grin

Great head or sex tongue
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by IamD18: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Gbagbuo247:
Breaking up with me.

As usual from a typical Nigerian.

You Folks keep telling unnecessary lies against your ex-partners and blaming them for the wrong goings of your lives.

Oga, if atall your life changed to good, it changed because you worked towards it, not because you broke up with your ex.

Whatever anyone say about his/her ex-partner he/she once had some nice times with, the same thing will be said about the current one when they path ways.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by JasonScoolari: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2018
The list is endless. She's my Jewel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by midehi2(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Great head or sex tongue
tongue
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by paix(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
When you love your wife and she submits to you, I can guarantee that you will experience Christmas everyday in your home. In fact this question will not even arise.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Fkforyou(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice question... undecided

Let me ask her.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by highqueen(f): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
I can't really count oo, he's everything to me.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by highqueen(f): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gbagbuo247:
Breaking up with me.

Lol, she used and dumped your ass.
Sorry grin
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Gbagbuo247: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Sorry grin

Not dumped, we broke up. Besides she has nothing to offer, I was the one paying her bills so she can't dump me. We just broke up when I noticed it wasn't working undecided
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Gbagbuo247: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

You Folks keep telling unnecessary lies against your ex-partners and blaming them for the wrong goings of your lives.

Oga, if atall your life changed to good, it changed because you worked towards it, not because you broke up with your ex.

Whatever anyone say about his/her ex-partner he/she once had some nice times with, the same thing will be said about the current one when they path ways.

Biko, is it your Ex? Or were you in the relationship with me as my assistant?

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Gbagbuo247: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Sorry grin

We Broke up.

She can't dump me, it was not working besides I pay the bills and believe me, girl don't joke with a guy that pays the bills. It was just not working.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by highqueen(f): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gbagbuo247:

We Broke up.

She can't dump me, it was not working besides I pay the bills and believe me, girl don't joke with a guy that pays the bills. It was just not working.
Alright, good enough.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gbagbuo247:

Biko, is it your Ex? Or were you in the relationship with me as my assistant?
classic grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The most memorable thing my partner has ever done for me is introducing me to her step-mother and half-sisters.
Today, I've begun creating a romantic memory with all of them.
Funny you.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gbagbuo247:
Breaking up with me.
This is rudiculous.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
embarassed
She was about to do a remarkable thing for me before we broke up.
I wish I had waited a little while....
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by DONADAMS(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
broke up a couple of days ago...it just wasn't working anymore...but e pain me sha...loved her pieces... heart break no easy sha grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by ennyjay72(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gbagbuo247:

We Broke up.

what happened to her parents?

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Eberechi24(f): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Pls give this phone to owner.

If you truly write this, then you are still redeemable.
First time of seeing you write without bitterness. Wow
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by CyberWolf: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
ennyjay72:
what happened to her parents?
Not everyone has a well-to-do parents, most people are really suffering in this country.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
K
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Biglittlelois(f): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2018
Cant say cos it's too memorable grin
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Cant say cos it's too memorable grin
wow...then it must be special...
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Getting me a wrist watch, wore it day and night, only took it off when i'm about to bath.

The other girls only bought me singlets and boxers, don't know why I'm so unlucky with girls especially the stingy ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators / Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With The Most Seductive Booty In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.