Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai (29631 Views)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by TheKingIsHere: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Orji3:
HOW SHALLOW MINDED PEOPLE CAN BE...YOU JUST HEARD THAT HE CALLED SOUTHERN WOMEN LovePeddler SINCE 2011, YOU ARE KILLING EL-RUFAI...YOUR MIND DIDN'T EVEN GO CALCULATING "FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU KEPT THIS AWAY FROM US?, WHY ARE YOU TELLING US NOW? WHO IS ACTUALLY A HYPOCRITE?"....THINK

The women that accused bill Cosby of rape kept it for several decades. Where they called hypocrites because of that?

Too many dumb people on Nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by ihatesycophant(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You know nothing.

The same el rufai that blasphemed against Jesus ? The same el rufai that is the originator of hate speech? The same El rufai that paid herdsmen for killing innocent Christians instead of arresting them?

Pls just shut the fvck up cos you know nothing.
Pls what is blasphemous in saying Okupe, Abati and Maku will turn every lie to truth in their characteristic manners of abusing everyone that talk against president Jonathan then. You may not be current of the happenings then. He said, by the manner of these people, they can tell you the imaginable thing. Let me quote verbatim his tweet me and tell me what is blasphemous there, except you're a fanatical Christian or just want to be political. The statement is just a grammatical expression and that does not reduce the person of Jesus or change his attribute.
“if Jesus criticises Jonathan's government, Maku, Abati or Okupe will say that he slept with Mary Magdalene”
I know when these people were turning government business into a joke. I know many people that were advising Femi Adesina when he was appointed not to toil Abati line.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by CioAngels(f): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Imagine elrufai calling southern women whores, it is a pity elrufai is pretending not to hear the smell emitting within his body that is why he is he refusing to acknowledge the fact that northern women are the more whores. The Amina elehas.

2 Likes

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by RTSC: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Accurate5(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gandollar:
You are not called sillymarin for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The same way Lauretta the drunkard blocks people for disagreeing with her tweets.

I don't really follow that extra petty woman, she's even worst than FFK and Reno
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by TheKingIsHere: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Pls what is blasphemous in saying Okupe, Abati and Maku will turn every lie to truth in their characteristic manners of abusing everyone that talk against president Jonathan then. You may not be current of the happenings then. He said, by the manner of these people, they can tell you the imaginable thing. Let me quote verbatim his tweet me and tell me what is blasphemous there, except you're a fanatical Christian or just want to be political. The statement is just a grammatical expression and that does not reduce the person of Jesus or change his attribute.
“if Jesus criticises Jonathan's government, Maku, Abati or Okupe will say that he slept with Mary Magdalene”
I know when these people were turning government business into a joke. I know many people that were advising Femi Adesina when he was appointed not to toil Abati line.

Just look at the nonsense you wrote just because you want to defend a demon.

Let me ask you, what will be the reaction if Wike said what el rufai said but this time it is Mohammed not Jesus?

Am sure you, el rufai and all other muslims will come out condemning him and accusing him of blasphemy. Shiooorrr

2 Likes

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by ihatesycophant(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If El rufai could tweet this which is a hate speech, what makes you think he can't say such?

I pity people like you who have sold their destiny for a plate of moi moi
You see why I said some people are educated illiterates. If in your educated mind, you think El-Rufai will just wake up and mail Reno that south women are LovePeddler without any exchange between him and the mail receiver then your education need to be checked. The quote you quoted was as a result of prevailing issue at that time. Reno should Pls state explicitly what prompted the use of LovePeddler on south women that he has to stomached it for 7 years and no reaction till date. Sometime commonsense is not always common. He should publish all their exchanges, he may even be reacting to his banter.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Modarun(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
PDP are so foolish....They don't realize Elrufai is not an APC Vice Presidential Candidate..

His shot went to the target...and the audience assimilated the message..

You can continue to attack Elrufai From now till the election day, it won't stop him from being reelected as Kaduna Governor . However his message resonated well with the intended audience, and everyone now sees Peter Ada Obi for who he really is-an ethnic jingoist.

So the entire North and West now have the clearer view to choose between Peter Obi and Osinbajo..

your point might seem on target for those who dnt knw the dynamics of Kaduna. Fact is South Kaduna constitute more than enough voting strenght to null a greater part of the so called 3.5million of Buhari expected votes from Kaduna, then substract 5-800k from whatever that is left from the approx 5 million Shiites waiting for Erufai and Bubu at the polls.
You can spread as much falsehood and bile about Obi as you like but unfortunately that wont change the dynamics of voting in the South East. APC zombies like you are selling Obi as a Bigot, which every sane human being knows he is not, but on the flip side you are also indirectly telling the tons of millions of Chritians voters who are deeply worried by the constant tilt of this govt towards seemly Islamitization agenda, The loads of christians who have been marginalized in appoontments, postings, promotions, pained and persecuted across every divide, from Bauchi, Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benue, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, i mean every nooks and corners of this country, that indeed the APC is an Islamic party. Nigerians are gradually appreciating the emergence of a detribalized Obi, whose emergence is simply from God almighty, a Vpee that would stand up and protect their interest.
One thing you people dnt seem to understand is Peter Obi didnt hustle for the post God made it possible, while you are on every Islamic forums and Groups on social media spreading lies about the man, Peter Obi is silent calm and collected but Christians accross evry divide are loving the ATIKU OBI ticket. Even in places where there was suspision, He has found support. PDP are not the one every islamic and muslim groups calling Pst. Osibanjo a Bigot, they are simply saying Buhari has failed, But the APC are busy spreading lies and falsehood about the PDP candidate. The PDP are not the ones making the up coming elections about religion, as can see by the beehives of different ethnic groups flooding to Dubai to consult Atiku, but the APC are the ones doing so, proving the APC is a property of Tinubu section of the South west and Buhari North west relatives and Bornu Cousins alone. while the PDP are speaking unity and. yall are speaking religion. Most of what was said about this govt are nothing but verifiable facts, bit where are yours against OBi? l
But fortunately, Nigerians have not only found you guys out, but no longer moved. They know from the last 3and half years you guys dnt have anyhting to offer, they now knw all the Yorubas supporting Buhari is not cos he is any good, not cos you want to stop the killings, not coa you wish to make the country better, cos they knw Buhari cant fix anything, even if they hand him 20more years, Fortunately Nigerians now knw your support for Buhari is down to your greed to produce the next president. The Chikdren slaughtered in Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Plateua, Bauchi, Adamawa, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and so many other places doesnt matter to you, what matters is the agenda to clinch the ticket come 2023. Well nothing much to say, come 2019, The Nigerian that values human lives morethan you people that values cows over your own lives shall speak with one voice.

2 Likes

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Lumig: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
YouthsPC0:
The fiery exchange between two former friends continued yesterday with Reno Omokri firing the second salvo . Reno wrote:
"In 2011 Nasir El-Rufai forwarded me an email calling Southern women ‘whores’ and he wrote ‘so true!’ In case he tries to deny this, I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL. I protected El-Rufai all these years, but chose to expose him to Nigerians after he called Peter Obi a tribal bigot. I can’t stomach such hypocrisy"

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10216922032340359/
... This pastor sef, I wonder what he teaches his congregation. He too get time for frivolities
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by deomelo: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
ihatesycophant:

You see why I said some people are educated illiterates. If in your educated mind, you think El-Rufai will just wake up and mail Reno that south women are LovePeddler without any exchange between him and the mail receiver then your education need to be checked. The quote you quoted was as a result of prevailing issue at that time. Reno should Pls state explicitly what prompted the use of LovePeddler on south women that he has to stomached it for 7 years and no reaction till date. Sometime commonsense is not always common. He should publish all their exchanges, he may even be reacting to his banter.

Reno's unintelligent rubbish are always for his ignorant and u intelligent ipob trolls, not for any sane and rational human being.

To start with, reno is a lair, a crooked, a fraudster and an identity thief so he has zero credibility.

Why didn't he post the so called email to start with? Of course, there's no email, he's just a liar and a crook spewing rubbish as usual.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by TheKingIsHere: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
ihatesycophant:

This is the dumbest comment I have ever read.

So because of election he should blaspheme against other people's faith?

I ask you, what will be the reaction if wike said this in relations to Mohammed? Will it just be looked as political?

Also, you accused reno of stomaching this for 7 years but failed to accused El rufai who stomached his own accusation against peter obi for several years. Hypocrisy at its peak.

Apart from the hypocrite that you are, it shows you have a very low level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by ihatesycophant(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Just look at the nonsense you wrote just because you want to defend a demon.

Let me ask you, what will be the reaction if Wike said what el rufai said but this time it is Mohammed not Jesus?

Am sure you, el rufai and all other muslims will come out condemning him and accusing him of blasphemy. Shiooorrr
Pls I am not a Muslim. I am a Christian in deed and action and not the type Reno is playing. Christian virtue does not teach us fanaticism. We don't fight for our own Saviour because nothing either positive or negative by man can reduce him.
Many of you guys making issue out of the grammatical expression would be the one fighting when someone tells you 'your head is not correct'. My own Christian living see his tweet as expression and not abuse base on the line of action. Again on the recent action, Reno should publish their exchanges because I know no reasonable person will just wake up and mail 'south women are LovePeddler'. May be you can do that, I don't know?
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by KanwuliaExtra: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
But he said the truth na!
We are WHHHHHORRES! wink
No need to drag the issue abeg! wink
Ashawos dey for North, oh yes!
But in SOUTHERN NIGERIA, you have THE VERY WORST HOES! kiss

The kind of OLOSHOS you see in Southern Nigeria nor get rival abeg!
Too bad you are restating the obvious RENO!

El Rufai is RIGHT! kiss
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by TheKingIsHere: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Pls I am not a Muslim. I am a Christian in deed and action and not the type Reno is playing. Christian virtue does not teach us fanaticism. We don't fight for our own Saviour because nothing either positive or negative by man can reduce him.
Many of you guys making issue out of the grammatical expression would be the one fighting when someone tells you 'your head is not correct'. My own Christian living see his tweet as expression and not abuse base on the line of action. Again on the recent action, Reno should publish their exchanges because I know no reasonable person will just wake up and mail 'south women are LovePeddler'. May be you can do that, I don't know?

I know your type of Christianity. It is the type that will accuse its fellow brethren while praising his oppressors.

Honestly, this is why Muslims move forward cos they unite to protect their own, but your type will never do such.

You accused reno a Christian of stomaching his accusations for several years yet you defend El rufai a Muslim who accused peter obi recently after stomaching his own accusations for several years. I will keep exposing the hypocrite that you are.

Finally, you said no sane human will say such statement but accepted El rufai own statement even without evidence.
You also forget that el rufai is not sane for paying herdsmen for killing innocent Christians instead of him getting them arrested. You have also forgotten that no sane person will make this kind of hate speech by el rufai.

Keep on defending a demon, it shows whom you truely are.

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by FBIL: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na THUNDER wey no wear pant go scatter El-Rufai head for calling our beautiful Southern mommies, sisters and girls WWHORRE (Ashawo). Oh...e dey hungry me make I go Kaduna now.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by rafak: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Where is the e-mail? Before educated mofos starts abusing
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Lekan1o1: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
But he said the truth na!
We are WHHHHHORRES! wink
No need to drag the issue abeg! wink
Ashawos dey for North, oh yes!
But in SOUTHERN NIGERIA, you have THE VERY WORST HOES! kiss

The kind of OLOSHOS you see in Southern Nigeria nor get rival abeg!
Too bad you are restating the obvious RENO!

El Rufai is RIGHT! kiss

I didnt know u are a LovePeddler.
Well I'm not suprised
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by KanwuliaExtra: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I didnt know u are a LovePeddler.
Well I'm not suprised

Yes o!
Do ya worst! kiss
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Lekan1o1: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes o!
Do ya worst! kiss

So u are a who.re? undecided
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by jafol(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na today? Southern and south eastern women r whores. Any state close to dat river niger r ashewos. They have marine spirits. They can't prosper, no be curse. Ibos n south south women r known for sex na. They r very stubborn and aggressive.

Diverting a lil bit, have u guys noticed that countries that r close to waters have a high level of oloshos there, e.g. Florida, California, new York, Lagos, Italy, brazil etc these states or countries also practice catholism more than any group. People that practice Catholism hates blacks. They prefer lightskin or white in their communities eg mexico, argentina, rome, biafrans etc to name a few. They are whores and pagans using Jesus to cover face.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by IbrahimDamola: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:

Dry

E pain you gan. You are in 'sifia' pains. grin
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by KanwuliaExtra: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lekan1o1:

So u are a who.re? undecided

Yes!
Go and jump into the nearest lake! kiss
You need to face the ones in ya family first.
Too many to count I am sure. wink
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Lekan1o1: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes!
Go and jump into the nearest lake! kiss

I won't do that I like whores BECOZ they can obey orders pls come to my house let me fill up to the brim. tongue
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by KanwuliaExtra: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I won't do that I like whores BECOZ they can obey orders pls come to my house let me fill up to the brim. tongue

Your mates are in Transcorp paying $10,000 per night, you are here posing with hungry fingers? undecided
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Lekan1o1: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Your mates are in Transcorp paying $10,000 per night, you are here posing with hungry fingers? undecided

Look that this mumu,
Other whores are getting money with whorism.
Don't let ur profession waste. undecided
Come to my house I can pay u
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Rindo69: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
El- Rufai is a Malian Midget

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
El-Rufai couldn't just have woken up and sent you such a message, something must have transpired. you should also tell us what you said and how the message came about
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by bigcasava1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
YouthsPC0:
The fiery exchange between two former friends continued yesterday with Reno Omokri firing the second salvo . Reno wrote:
"In 2011 Nasir El-Rufai forwarded me an email calling Southern women ‘whores’ and he wrote ‘so true!’ In case he tries to deny this, I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL. I protected El-Rufai all these years, but chose to expose him to Nigerians after he called Peter Obi a tribal bigot. I can’t stomach such hypocrisy"

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10216922032340359/
dat fulani midget is not fit to be governor.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by chernest2002: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Elrufai that pays killers is calling a cool wise economist gentle man a bigot, this is the Nigeria today.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Reference(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
You can see where this is all going. I warned. El-Rufai started the racist card. Now watch it snowball, engulf others players and smash through critical thinking and important issue based debates....

I tell you without rebooting this country through restructuring, Nigeria will perpetually and continuously return to the failed default mode of tribe, religion and class whenever the 'activate' button of progress is pressed.

I'm just so sorry for this country. The black man acts sometimes as if he is mindless.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Festy4u(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
efighter:
El-Rufai actually meant South Eastern and South Southern women and he is right about this. From Lagos to Kano, from Kumasi to Kuala Lumpur, from Italy to France, Igbo and South Southern women are the majority selling their worthless bodies for money.

I have come across fools, no doubt, but you, are the greatest of them all! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Democracy Day Celebration: Mood From The Eagle Square, Abuja (Photos) / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Nigeria’s Military Ranked 43rd Best In The World, 4th In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.