Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa (3129 Views)

Man Burnt His House After Lighting Over 100 Candles To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by Lalas247(f): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

Hello sis longest time
Nne kedu kiss
Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by highqueen(f): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lalas247:

Nne kedu kiss
I'm Good, longest time. smiley
Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by Lalas247(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

I'm Good, longest time. smiley
Yes o it’s been awhile
Just browsing I’m bored
Your thread made sense ... nice one wink
Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by highqueen(f): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes o it’s been awhile
Just browsing I’m bored
Your thread made sense ... nice one wink
Lol, thanks sis.
Are you back on WhatsApp?
Lost my phone with all the contacts in it. embarassed
Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by Lalas247(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, thanks sis.
Are you back on WhatsApp?
Lost my phone with all the contacts in it. embarassed
No ..... I’m not on wts app
Me too all my contact numbers gone ... cry
But I’m still using that email though
Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by highqueen(f): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lalas247:

No ..... I’m not on wts app
Me too all my contact numbers gone ... cry
But I’m still using that email though
Eehhya.
Sorry about that, when you back on WhatsApp, mention me.
How's my in law doing? smiley
Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

Eehhya.
Sorry about that, when you back on WhatsApp, mention me.
How's my in law doing? smiley
Still at work, will be home soon...
Anyway we’ll talk better once I’m bk on ..
Re: Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa by highqueen(f): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lalas247:

Still at work, will be home soon...
Anyway we’ll talk better once I’m bk on ..
Ohk sis. smiley kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smash Or Evade Series: Would You Smash Or Evade? Check Photo Attached. / I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes / 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.