Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS (46138 Views)

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Amumaigwe: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:
will you keep kwayet .
what am sure of is that APC will loose in some areas mostly cos of anti party activities of its angry and cheated members.

They will loose because of their incompetence. Nothing more or less.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by sureheaven(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
I wonder what could have happened it were PDP chairman that was invited.

The whole world would have blown by all sort of lies and letters to other countries.

The useless PDP would have been shouting democracy is dead, democracy is under threat.

God bless Oshiomole
God bless Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Dannjay(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Only a fool will say Oshiomole is not corrupt

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

This ipob doctor is In civial pains over Oshiomole and APC matters

Sillymarin bores everyone
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by staytravel: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Peejay100: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chiemerie8:
Oshiomole is the doom of APC
the most corrupt party chairman in the world. Oshiomole continue

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by DEmejioba1: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
But truth must be told, I thought the same way "if it happened to be PDP chairman that was invited by DSS. What would have been in the news since?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Omeokachie: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Now the midget is asking if it is DSS job to interfere in political matters, while the same midget was gloating and applauding when the same DSS invaded the Senate.

Karma is such a sweet bitch grin
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by maisauki: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dia ar 3 sides to d truth:my side, ur side and d truth
dia were som elements of truth in wat was ealier reported just dat it was added wit onion and maggi
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Tobi0123: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
All this guys are busy looting the country while i have nothing here...Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by lloyds(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
But he wore fine and class suits in USA, now he is in Nigeria, he puts on Kaki as usual. Charlatan!
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by TEYA: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alexk2:

The above got me lol � � �.... So true of PDP latest lame tactics.
Nigerian Politicians can sabi propaganda no be hear.
It got some too!
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Lanre0: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
carry on Oshiomole, never mind the looters & Biafra idiots

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Billionaire09: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Listening to Mazi Nnamdi kanu Live broadcast on going... Don't missed out. Tone in 102.1 FM
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Deeno1: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
doctokwus:

What do u mean.
Reputable media houses reported the news and Oshiomole just confirmed he was indeed invited by the DSS,confirming the story.
Of course u would expect him to say it was just an invite for a discussion,and not solid evidence of corruption.
Much as he is living in denial,Oshiomole knows his days as APC chairman are numbered.
What the governors and those against him would continue harping on and urging PDP to do is to continue hammering on the fact that a party chairman with baggage of corruption is not fit to lead the APC into the campaigns.
Of course they also know that the dullard can be played like a puppet using the Oshiomole baggage sentiment.
Oshiomole is a goner.Its just a matter of time.

When did DSS become bribery investigator?

And when did allegation become conviction of corruption?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by TGM2015: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Now the midget is asking if it is DSS job to interfere in political matters, while the same midget was gloating and applauding when the same DSS invaded the Senate.

You misquote or should I say "misread", below is the relevant quote for your second reading.
He said: “The conversation centred around APC primaries. The question now is whether or not it is the DSS job to interfere in a political party’s issues. And if there’s an allegation of corruption, it is the responsibility of EFCC and ICPC.”

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by sirjoe1124(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
smellingmenses:

Stale.
Buhariguy since I know this moniker, it hasn't produced a reasonable comment and sometimes I start wondering if his brain is so dead that it can't produce a reasonable comment beyond the idiotic pigs of Biafra....... I was taught in my formative years to keep shut when I don't know what to say, it is greatly appalling that you keep showing the emptiness of your thought...... I start we should gather all Buhari loyalists and adherents to check their brains to see if their principal have replaced it with that of cows because they have lost touch with reality and reason as cows....
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by dammiecool(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
cyberguy72:
No becos they so eager for an implosion.
Dat is not correct cos if dey want implosion they ll want him to continue, I guess they see him as a serious threat, my honest opinion.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by sirjoe1124(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are not aware that the name their terrorist chairman is among the looters list .
Buhariguy since I know this moniker, it hasn't produced a reasonable comment and sometimes I start wondering if his brain is so dead that it can't produce a reasonable comment beyond the idiotic pigs of Biafra....... I was taught in my formative years to keep shut when I don't know what to say, it is greatly appalling that you keep showing the emptiness of your thought...... I start we should gather all Buhari loyalists and adherents to check their brains to see if their principal have replaced it with that of cows because they have lost touch with reality and reason as cows....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by tkshittu1: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please how much is galvanized sheet metal price. Is very urgent
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by san316(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
I agree with him. If it were PDP chairman tht was invited by DSS, they would have cried wolf and witch hunt. But the APC chairman is quizzed under thesame party's government, PDP is still shouting upandan. It is even a plus for APC that nobody is a sacred cow, no matter your position in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Deeno1: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Omeokachie:

He said political party matters.

By the way senate incident is a national matter, not a political party matter.

DSS is Department of state security,it has no business with any political party internal affairs,except where there are security implications.

That DSS(not EFCC or ICPC) invited a party chairman over allegation of bribery, is very laughable and at the same time very disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Profab: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Saint Oshiomole!!!.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are not aware that the name their terrorist chairman is among the looters list .
same boring line...U sound unintelligent and u bore me to death..

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abeg talk no sweet for your mouth Jo,you fok up
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by hush15: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kanixt:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-returns-reveals-why-he-was-quizzed-by-dss/amp

"Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has given an insight on why he was quizzed by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS).

TheCable on Friday reported that he was en route to Nigeria after visiting his indisposed wife, Iara, in the US, and subsequently meeting Bola Tinubu, APC national leader, in the UK."

Anyone who think tinubu is not in this picture is definitely brain dead.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Charly68: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Oshiomole can't fall for such a cheap blackmails..imagine a two term Governor receiving bribe for what ? What does he want again?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Drunk: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol...so I found this on the internet

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by israelmao(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Osho Baba,I am yet to believe this is happening to you live and direct!
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by mandax: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
buhariguy:

Ha ha ha. The name Biafra may soon send hopeless parasites to Aro mental clinic.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Kenekingisback: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Liar grin
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by michoim(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
OshoBaba is back, the nemesis of PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.