Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,591 members, 7,850,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS (46135 Views)

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by asmovic(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
doctokwus:

100x better than Buhari.
for your mind. Am sure you don't even have a PVC.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Youngjohnosas: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
tinsel:

Why are you guys in pdp so eager to see him out as apc chairman?
he is a torn in their flesh. he seems to know their weaknesses and exploits it at the slightest provocation.sincerely oshiomhole is the real deal.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by NairaMaster1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alexk2:

The above got me lol � � �.... So true of PDP latest lame tactics.
Nigerian Politicians can sabi propaganda no be hear.

You mean Oshiomhole is an APC saint?

You people will continue to suffer. Ntoooor!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by NairaMaster1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are not aware that the name their terrorist chairman is among the looters list .

You call the Igbos Jobless and Lazzy?

What about Almajiri regions?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Alexk2(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You mean Oshiomhole is an APC saint?

You people will continue to suffer. Ntoooor!!!
I'm assuming you didn't read my comment well before rushing to quote me. Try to avoid doing that next time.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Billionaire09: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
DEmejioba1:
But truth must be told, I thought the same way "if it happened to be PDP chairman that was invited by DSS. What would have been in the news since?

He would have remained there weeks or months. Before kangaroo courts give a ridiculous bail. To extorts millions of naizoora for bail with conditions in seizing national passports of opposition's rivalries.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by doctokwus: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
asmovic:
for your mind. Am sure you don't even have a PVC.
OK.I don't av one,but I will still vote anyone but that lying,integrity challenged,monumental failure.
Now go and report to INEC,Buhari a rse licker.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Billionaire09: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are not aware that the name their terrorist chairman is among the looters list .

What is this compound idiot saying?

Keep looking for IPOB's trouble, you will see.

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
The PDP is scared of Oshiomhole. The defunct members of R - PDP that left APC have bitterness toward him. They were never happy leaving APC. Some governors see Oshiomhole as being too strong to pocket and dominate.

They were very happy to hear he was detained by DSS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Jyah04: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
APC has drawn the attention of the dss to back off in oda to cover shame on apc. What a shithole country.Atiku 2019
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by PHILipu1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chiemerie8:
Oshiomole is the doom of APC
Oshiomole is the destroyer of PDP just like he did it in Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by PHILipu1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
slivertongue:
Welcome back osho. pls hurry up &finish wat u started b4 dey remove u from office
Lol.
I guess winning all elections for APC like he has been doing so far since he became chairman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by chymeze: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
how many persons think the arrest of Oshiomhole was actually a script being played out by the APC in order to give some credibility to PMB and also prepare the ground to unleash the security agencies on the opposition in the elections and make them look unbiased?
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Justdare: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
tinsel:

Your new Nigeria is Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by integrity16(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
All i pray for is a better nation, i wish our politicians are matured because they abuse one another is embarrassing
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by asmovic(m): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2018
doctokwus:

OK.I don't av one,but I will still vote anyone but that lying,integrity challenged,monumental failure.
can you decipher this yourself? read what you typed again.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by blacknp(m): 1:26am On Nov 11, 2018
doctokwus:

100x better than Buhari.
Can you bet your life on it?You will die a poor person,for lack of vision my people perish.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by blacknp(m): 1:30am On Nov 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

Oshiomole is the destroyer of PDP just like he did it in Edo state
Who sought your lousy demented opinion?stick with pdp & secondus,leave APC matters alone,they do not need your crocodile tears sympathies.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by blacknp(m): 1:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Billionaire09:

What is this compound idiot saying?

Keep looking for IPOB's trouble, you will see.
You won’t see anything before you say jack Robinson,Ipob done take to his heels,pick race,even Usain Bolt & Mo Farrah go fear,bunch of Empty Barrel Cowards. Eg. Odumegwu ojukwu and mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by blacknp(m): 1:44am On Nov 11, 2018
doctokwus:

Wailing words of a monumental failure,you do not even have a voting card like 95% of your wailing pdp magas?,might as well pack your bags for Accra or Kumasi still 2023.
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by modik(m): 2:06am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

I don't understand it either. APC doesn't give a damn about Secondus, but PDP seems determined to see Oshiomhole ousted as chairman. The million dollar question is why? I think it is because they are scared and intimidated by his electoral winning streak.

Winning by all means in a dispensation whose cardinal agenda is corruption fighting?

LMAO
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Glink2018(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2018
doctokwus:

100x better than Buhari.

Better in what? Pls explain....

Is it in corrupt practice?

Or in good governance
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Ovamboland(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2018
doctokwus:

The new Nigeria sane Nigerians like me are trying to build should have no place at the top of the leadership ladder for utterly corrupt,lying and integrity deficit souls like Buhari and Oshiomole.
That's why both of them should be booted out.
As for PDP, ask them why they want him out.

You want new Nigeria with PDP and Atiku in charge, like the new Nigeria they delivered in the last 16 years they ruled.
You can only deceive yourself
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Dannjay:
Only a fool will say Oshiomole is not corrupt

Which politician in Nigeria is not corrupt? If you deep in their activities...you will definitely find something to hold them by their balls....

Including Buhari, atiku, Peter obi, oshinbajo etc
Re: Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS by Billionaire09: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
blacknp:
You won’t see anything before you say jack Robinson,Ipob done take to his heels,pick race,even Usain Bolt & Mo Farrah go fear,bunch of Empty Barrel Cowards. Eg. Odumegwu ojukwu and mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
You are supporting Nigeria that you don't know its purpose.

Only in this zoo and shithole that Self determination, agitation and nor-political agutations and protests are crimes. Are you not stupid and coward not to understood the meaning of democracy?
Nigerians are foolish. Nigerians are evils.

The criminals you are insulting IPOB for, their family members are not with you they left you in the zoo to die.

There will be no 2019 elections in Biafraland.

Biafra restoration must come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.